Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Outcasters; continued

a part of “The Outcasters; continued”, a fictional universe by WhySoSerious?.

This is a remake of the original, created by SmilingNutella. It was recently flagged as closed due to Nutella being inactive. See more inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Outcasters; continued”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Outcasters; continued"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Outcasters; continued

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:50 pm

I was wondering when this would happen XD Good Lookin Out XD Are you gonna add Corbin's uncle? I wanted to add Tommy's Sister. her FC would be Cymphonique Miller.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Alright, Ren will add those but he'll be the only one controlling his uncle because he's just picky like that.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:07 pm

may i reserve belle hastings?
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Yay! Thanks @WhySoSerious?
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm

No problem. Feel free to post at any time. We're picking up where we left off on the previous one. I'm still waiting on Theresea's post so I won't be doing mine yet.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:09 am

Alright Erieda's profile is complete. I'm going to post as her now.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:31 pm

I WANNA BE BELL! I am making a character thing right now!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:34 am

We need a dramatic twist! I am in the mood for some drama, confusion, romance, action, or anything!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:39 pm

I suppose I'm up for drama too. What did you have in mind?

(P.S. Rawk is quite busy nowadays and doesn't often have spare time to post, so I wouldn't expect a post from him until tomorrow afternoon at best).

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:02 pm

You read my mind Dreamer. I was thinking of bringing Tommy's dad in to this somehow.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Why his dad! What's going to happen!!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Well, his dad use to beat him like a drum. If he where to come back after 8 years and Tommy being what he is. I think that'll be a nice little dramatic thing XD

And I was thinking maybe His dad might be some sort of creature too I haven't decided yet. Oh maybe he could like work with Julius or something. What do you guys think?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:20 pm

I am fine with that! And I was kind of hoping to bring in Kristina's cousin!

I have some very crazy things stored in this brain of mine.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:51 am

Okay, Well, Whatcha got?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Well due to my craziness, this is what I came up with.

So Kristina and her cousin have never gotten along, but that is the only family she has after her mother. So her mother sends him to find Kristina. (Since they have been missing for like ever) so reuniting a family and I don't know whether or not to make him evil. That is up to how everyone treats him. (mwahaha)

Then I have tons of romance ideas!(cause that is how I roll)
So the cousin(a guy) falls for Erieda since he has no clue she is a dryad.
Kristina has the confused love thing for Tommy
or
Kristina begs for Corbin(not sure yet. I would like it to be Tommy! More drama involved since they are both romantically confused)

OR!!
Belle(My sister,Purpl3_Flam3s) falls for Tommy or the cousin! But Alex still likes Belle(i think) so confusing triangle there.

And because of how crazy Kristina is at the moment, just imagine how crazy I can make her cousin! OH! Her cousin has been known about the dragon ability and has pretty much mastered it.

That's it for now!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Whoa...Lol. Okay.
I like the whole cousin thing and I like him having a thing for Erieda.

I figured at some point Kristina would develop romantic feelings for Tommy so that's cool.

Belle having feelings for him too could make a fun little love quadrangle lol if Alex does have feeling for Belle and Belle has feelings for Tommy and Kristina has feelings for Tommy.
Poor Tommy will be like O_O wait what?! Lol
So That'll be fun. I was thinking Erieda could develop feelings for Alex so it would be a crazy little circle too XD
I like it XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:03 am

I like these ideas, but you know Alex and Belle are already in a relationship. I guess Rawk must have forgotten to tell Purpl3_Flam3s when she put up Belle's application. I'll PM her or something.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:36 am

Okay I wasn't sure if that was still going down. Now If Erieda falls for him that would fun. XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:46 am

It would indeed. x'D

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!