Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Covens, Cliques, and Hexes

Character Relationships

a part of “Covens, Cliques, and Hexes”, a fictional universe by LuckyNumber24.

(Literate Rpers only) Hidden in the forests of Goodfellow, Washington, there is a school, determined to teach and protect the next generation of Magick Users. (IN NEED OF MALES!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Covens, Cliques, and Hexes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:04 pm

l ヅ (Friend) l ❤ (Crush) l ღ (In relationship) l ◑ (Neutral)|ϟ (Rival)|☠ (Enemy)l

Code: Select all
[list]
[*]Aaron J. NeSmith

[*]Aedan McKellan

[*]Alexander Grant Little

[*]Amarina Yani King

[*]Anderson 'Leo' Leonardo Kayle

[*]Atreyu

[*]Azalia Dorin

[*]Brooklyn Jones

[*]Clarity-Castro Moore

[*]Delilah Rose Nox

[*]Divinia Doriano

[*]Ethan Holler

[*]Ever Daniels

[*]Hazel Lealis

[*]Iain McLean

[*]Jason Castro-Moore

[*]Joseph Fino

[*]Karol Angelo

[*]Kwan Yin Xong

[*]Lina Dorin

[*]Melody Eleanor Nox

[*]Pippa Tasmin Le Feuvre

[*]Romeo Guarini

[*]Rose Gilome

[*]Xavier Jonathan St. John[/list]

Explanation:
Its not really as hard as it looks, I swear. What you see is a list of every character that is known now. What you o do is give a synopsis of how your character feels about them. After their name copy/pasta the symbol corresponding with your the relationship. Afterwards, give a quote in italics. Something that your character would say to them. Or something they'd say about them in an interview. Afterwards, give a brief summary of something your character would say when asked how they feel about the corresponding character.

There's a lot of characters and a Character Relationship Chart makes it easy for everyone to keep up with where their characters stand with everyone else's.
Last edited by Vix on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Jason Castro-Moore

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ღ - In A Relationship |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Aedan McKellan: ヅ | ◑ Aedan? Oh, he's fine. A party animal, definitely. I don't know him extremely well, but we're not strangers, either. I think if we talked a bit more, we could get really close.

• Amarina Yani King: ◑ | ❤ Haha, seems like my kind of girl! We've never even spoken, well maybe once or twice but not on a regular basis, so this might seem weird, but yeah. She seems loud, not afraid to express her opinion. Not that I've been stalking her or anything, haha. I just wish she'd be a bit less quiet around me, it's not like I haven't heard her care-free reputation. Did that even make sense? Oh, whatever.

• Atreyu: ◑ Well, first things first, I love his name. Just puting it out there. I love weird names, and his normal name is unpronounceable, so he goes by his nickname, which is equally as weird. About his personality.. I don't hate him, don't love him. Too much of a Merlin character for me. I mean, he's nice, but that's the problem, I guess. All charming and mighty and the girl's are all swooning over his six pack and stuff.

• Azalia Dorin: ◑ | ヅ | ϟ Yeah, I put down three, what of it? It sort of depends, so yeah. She's a bit.. crazy? Not like insane crazy, just temperamental. Which is why Clarity hangs out with her, I guess. All I'm saying is that, even though I can't say I'm amazing at every subject, she's not trying at school at all, and I'm worried it will rub off on Clarity. Like, I'm not going to let Clarity stay at my apartment when she can't get a job. Just saying.

• Brooklyn Jones: ヅ She's a puck, so I have to be friends with her, right? Nah, I'm just messing about that, but I would consider her a friend. She's a bit younger than me so we don't hang out all the time, but our conversations aren't boring.

• Clarity-Castro Moore: ヅ| ☠ Ugh, Clarity. She's such a bossy bitch, but she's my sister. I am a bit protective over her, I guess. I mean, only Matthew and I are allowed to be mean to her, fact.

• Delilah Rose Nox: ヅ Who is she? Just messing. Delilah and I are best friends, she's just so, what's the word, carefree? Yeah, that's it. Love her to pieces, like a sister. Well, not like a sister, because I love her more than Clarity, but you get what I mean. Can I put down ten thousand smiles?

• Divinia Doriano: ◑ | ☠ Don't recognize the name.. oh, wait, I do, I think. Isn't she that bitch in Circe? She's a bit too.. self-centered to me. Don't know if that's the right word, but I won't say anymore because I don't know her enough to say anything.

• Ever Daniels: ヅ Ever and I seem to get along fine, she's really chatty, like me. Seems to be a risk-taker, too, though maybe that's just because she never thinks before she acts.

• Hazel Lealis: ヅ | ◑ She's fine, sweet. To be honest, she kind of intimidates me. I know I may seem like a whole high and mighty guy "- yeah, not really Jason," but - wait, hey! Shut up invisible voice! Anyway, as I was saying, I know I may seem all tough, but yeah. Maybe it's just because she's so hot. Don't tell her I said that, she might get cocky. Heh, cocky.. "Stop being a dirty-minded prat, Jason." What part of shut up don't you understand?

• Iain McLean: ☠ Well, he's a teacher, so I have to hate him, right? It's how it works! Anyway, don't know him. He's a professor, that's it. Oh, and he's supposedly like a bazillion years old or something.

• Jason Castro-Moore: ヅ | ❤ I'm bloody amazing! Hell to the yeah! If I didn't like myself, then wouldn't I just change my attitude? Like what kind of a question is that!

• Joseph Fino: ヅ | ◑ Seems nice but.. he doesn't take much risks, does he? I mean, I'm not one to 'live on the wild side of life' but I don't think he's broken the law! Ever! And since he's seventeen, this also means he's still a virgin! Like, relax mate!

• Karol Angelo: ☠ Karol? That's his name? Hah, isn't that a girls name? And why does he spell it with a K? It's a unisex name, Jason. What the fuck is a unisex name? Anyway, same as above, I automatically hate all professors. It's my golden rule. That, and the five second food touch the floor rule, or whatever it's called.

• Kwan Yin Xong: ◑ Kwan Kwan! Oh, by the way, don't tell her I said that, she might kill me or something. Anyway.. yeah, I know I said I have to hate all professors, but I put her as neutral for that amazing name. Jason approves!

• Lina Dorin: ◑ | ヅ Oh yeah, she's Azalia's sister, yeah? Sorry but, how are they related? They are literally polar opposites! Well, not literally, but don't go telling me how to use words!

• Melody Eleanor Nox: ◑ She's Delilah's.. half sister, I think it is. I don't really know for sure, never asked. Don't know her too well, since they don't get along very well, but yeah.

• Rose Gilome: ◑ | ヅ Gilome is a fancy surname, so good job! Yeah, I think I've spoken to her on occasion. A nice girl, but not a push over.

I'm aware I did this mildly wrong, but I was half way through before I understood what it meant.. xD I'll do it right for Clarity though! Promise! By the way, love the thread!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:33 pm

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Aedan McKlellen l ☠ l "Get the fuck outta my way, kid. Or I'll turn you into a turkey...Isn't that American holiday...Thanksgiving coming up?"
    What about the kid? He's a kid. And he's in Merlin. You would think that the Coven of the knights-in-shining-armor would have all the cute guys. Why's this stringy kid even there? His personality is so...Sunshine and rainbows. The poor bastard can't even hold a grudge! Che un perdente! He thinks he's good at undoing curses and hexes...But he's never met anyone like me. I'll knock him down a few pegs. Put him in his place. I think I'll give him an isolated case of small pox...

• Amarina Yani King l ☠ l "Bitch..."
    When we first met, I had no problem with the girl. Not in the least. And then Atreyu set his eyes on her and she immediately became enemy number one. I'm very possessive over what I see as mine. And at that time, Atreyu was mine. I didn't want to be just friends. So I did harass her and give her some isolated illnesses. But of course Atreyu just had to nurse her back to health. So I finally went for her in Battle Magick class. Professor RoRo always did like me, so I figured he'd let me handle my business. And he did to an extent. I didn't mean to kill her, but shit happens. And of course Atreyu had to save her...She stole my knight in shining armor.

• Atreyu l ☠ l "..."
    I used to love this dude. Or at least I wanted to constantly fuck him. And I did at one point. It was amazing and rough and I wanted more, but he felt guilty. And that just made me want him more. Then I saw how he was looking at Amarina...I saw their Auras for each other and I just hated that bitch! What has she got that I don't?? If it weren't for him, I'd have killed her and taken him by force. But I was stopped...I've found a new lover since, but that bastard...How dare he deny me. He and his bitch need to watch out.

• Azalia Dorin l ☠ l "You may say you don't give a shit, but I bet you cry yourself to sleep at night."
    She's in Circe with me. Do I feel any competition from her as Queen Bee? Ha! Get real. Maybe she should be the blonde and I should be the brunette. I really don't know what to make of the girl other than she's stupid. She parties a lot and she's always flirting. I don't even know why she's in Circe. She should be in Medea. She's too bubbly and stupid to make the cut in Circe. She thinks because she can charm inanimate objects that she belongs with the 'bad guys'? Get real. We're going to eat her shapeless ass up and spit her out.

• Brooklyn Jones l ◑ l "Yes?"
    She's alright. For a Puckie, anyways. I haven't actually talked to her much - I have other things to do. But from what I've seen, she's a pretty cool cat. Really. I don't have that much to say on her right now..

• Clarity-Castro Moore l ヅ l "Hey, beautiful! Let's go harass the population."
    Now! That's a bitch that belongs in Circe! I prefer her company to that Dorin chick's any day of the week. She's only sixteen, but that seriously doesn't stop her from having a good time. She reminds me of a younger and tad bit less attractive version of me. I should take back home with me a couple times so we can rough up some of the morons who keep trying to double cross me. Give her real practice with her hexes. She's young, so she's not quite as powerful as the upperclassmen in Circe, but with our guidance, she'll be a real terror soon enough.

• Delilah Rose Nox l ◑ l "And you are...?"
    I don't know her at all. I heard she's in Puck and she's like...average, I guess. Bet she'll be real surprised with her soothing bullshit doesn't work on me. From what I've heard around campus, she's the kind of person that I beat the shit out of back home just because.

• Divinia Doriano l ヅ l "Che sono bella, incredibile, astuto, forte, forte volontà spiritoso, e invincibile. Cosa c'è di non amare?"
    I am not perfect. But I'm as close to perfect as it gets. Well - As far as bad guys are concerned. What makes me say that? I'm intelligent, sexy, classy, cruel yet not without a heart, strong-willed, powerful, and cunning. It doesn't get any better than that. I understand that not everyone on the campus will like me. But they will respect and or fear me. That, I will make sure of. I am the exact kind of person that Circe meant to have in her Coven. I've been here since I was sixteen. I'm turning twenty this year and its my Senior year. I am debating on what to do. I've managed my end of the mafia pretty well, even from afar. I think I could manage teaching as well...Choices. Choices. Choices.

• Ever Daniels l ヅ l "Ugh - Can you stop sucking face with that loser so we can go get lunch? No, he can't come."
    I like the kid's personality. She's easy to be around with the outgoingness. But she's got that snarky and sarcastic side that lets people know that she's not one to play games with. She is one of the few people that I will offer any sort of comfort to in any way, shape, or form. She and I have the near-rape experience in common and I guess that has made me strangely protective over her. I think she has extremely poor taste in men boys. I can't stand that idiot boyfriend of hers and I've gotten an earful more than once for giving him isolated illnesses and turning him into things such as a frog or rat.

• Hazel Lealis l ϟ l

• Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore

• Joseph Fino

• Karol Angelo

• Kwan Yin Xong l ◑ l "Yeah, yeah. Woman power and all that. Get out of my face."
    She's alright I guess. I know she's super old and is a Jade Child. Its pretty cool that she's at legendary status. I aim to be legendary one day. They'll change Circe Coven to Divinia Coven. Professor King is really strange, in my book. And I'm not into her "Woman power!" thing. C'mon. It's 2012. Women are already in positions of power and I'm pretty sure she didn't have a hand in it. And if she did, good for her. But shut up about it already. Nobody is listening because women aren't exactly oppressed anymore.

• Lina Dorin

• Melody Eleanor Nox

• Rose Gilome
Last edited by Vix on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:57 am, edited 5 times in total.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Rose Gilome

• Aedan McKellan ヅ "Let's have some fun."
    Aedan is my friend of course. We may not see eye to eye on everything, but we can agree on lot's of reckless things. He is pretty much like my brother and I wouldn't have any other way. But if you put him, Ever, and I in the same room, he will turn into an affectionate robot.

• Amarina Yani King

• Atreyu

• Azalia Dorin

• Brooklyn Jones ヅ "My devil twin!"
    Brook and me have been friends for a long time. Even though Ever is my best friend, I love me some Brook. We can always talk about random things, hang out, and study together. Even though putting us in the same room may not be the smartest thing in the world. I have been with Brook since her father died and I guess that brought us closer. Or maybe it was the fight over a guy in the 7th grade. We will never know.
  • Clarity-Castro Moore

• Delilah Rose Nox

• Divinia Doriano

• Ethan Holler ヅ|◑ "Time to party
    Ethan and I aren't best friends, but he is the guy I know to come too when i want to have a good time. But remembering the good time is another thing. He is pretty much free spirited and I love hanging out with him at parties. Hopefully I will resist taking one of his 'special' drinks that he makes. I would like to remember the times I have with him.

• Ever Daniels ヅ "We are so having girls night"
    I love Ever. This girl is my best friend since the moment I have stepped foot in this school. She is pretty much the sane version of me. She keeps me in check as well as Aedan, but that is his story to tell. We pretty much have the same mind and the are the same person. She is my other half and I hope to keep it that way.

• Hazel Lealis

• Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore

• Joseph Fino ◑ "How's Fino?"
    I don't hate Joseph, but I don't like him either. We have out differences and sometimes we get along great. I only tolerate him sometimes because he hangs out with my Brookie. I swear if those two go out the world must have stopped spinning or I am loosing my mind. When we are alone it can be very awkward so I avoid those situations.

• Karol Angelo

• Kwan Yin Xong

• Lina Dorin

• Melody Eleanor Nox

• Rose Gilome ❤ I believe that I am a pretty awesome person. But if you don't believe me ask Ever, Brook, Aeadan, and Flower. They will all tell you how awesome of a person I am. Of course I have my flaws and even I can't stand them. No I will not tell you my flaws because that would be like spoiling a movie.
Last edited by Miss_Dreamer on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:44 pm

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Aedan McKellan: ヅ/◑ "He's fun! Don't know him that well, though."
    Me and Aedan have hung out a little, but we aren't close. I would consider him a friend, though. For the most part, he's just the kind of person I would like to hang out with. If I knew him better we could be good friends.
  • Amarina Yani King: ヅ/◑ "She seems cool!
    We've never really spoken much, given that we are in different covens but she from what I've seen she's very carefree with her friends. I like that in a person. But, I personally don't really know her. We could become friends.

• Atreyu: ◑ "Hot, and charming. Very down to earth."
    I don't know him great, but from what I've heard he's a real flirt. A little too. . . Merlin for me. Not exactly the kind of guy I would usually go for but he's really charming. Seems like a genuinely good person.

• Azalia Dorin

• Brooklyn Jones

• Clarity-Castro Moore: ◑ "Could be just me, but I don't think she likes me much."
    She's Jason's sister. I see her occasionally, since I'm usually with Jason but they don't get along all that well. I dont really talk to her very much.

• Delilah Rose Nox

• Divinia Doriano

• Ever Daniels

• Hazel Lealis

• Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore: ヅ/❤ "Love him to bits. He's my best friend!"
    I adore Jason. We're really close, I just love hanging out with him. He's so lighthearted and fun! I've never admitted it, not even to Khol, but I've always secretly had a bit of a crush on him. I would never act on it, though. I would never do anything to jeopardize our friendship.

• Joseph Fino

• Karol Angelo

• Kwan Yin Xong

• Lina Dorin

• Melody Eleanor Nox

• Rose Gilome

WIP
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Ever Daniels
    l ヅ (Friend) l ❤ (Crush) l ღ (In relationship) l ◑ (Neutral)|ϟ (Rival)|☠ (Enemy)l

• Aedan McKellan|ღ❤❤❤❤| My Bestie and Boyfriend. My absolute favorite person in the world! We’ve been friends forever. After Ethan got us both so bloody drunk, Aedan confessed his love for me and thusly had to explain himself the next day. We started dating after that. Now, I can’t imagine myself with anybody else. Just don’t tell him I said that. Can’t make it too easy for him.
  • Alistair William Talsworth|ヅ| Alist...ALI?! Wait, He goes here now? But He and I, we...oh boy.
    Okay, Confession time, So before I came to this school, I moved. Alot. My aunt was a busy woman. Different Academies and what not. I stayed in Jersey for a bit and met...him. We clicked like instantly. He's just as snarky and sarcastic as I am and I never let him get away with anything. We ended up dating. I had to move again to come to this school and so we broke it off. Then I met Aedan...Now that I think about it... They are so...*shakes head* I love Aedan. Period.
  • Amarina Yani Kingヅ | She's real cool. I love how she can bring book characters to life. If I was still single, I would suggest a few characters.

• Atreyu|ヅ|Okay so First year, I thought he was a god. Seriously. Look at that body. We made out once at a party but that was it. You know now that I think about it, I didn't know why Aedan was soo pissed about that but I get it now.

• Azalia Dorin◑ヅ

• Brooklyn Jones◑ヅ

• Clarity-Castro Moore||Jason's sister right? I know she's in Circe. not a huge fan of them, Divinia being the exception.

• Delilah Rose Nox|ヅ|
  • Divinia Doriano|ヅ| She is in fact, my friend despite it all. She's the older sister I never wanted. When they thought I should be in Circe I found that we share similar circumstances. She can be real sweet when it's just us. She does however, make it a point to tell me how she can’t stand Aedan and had she done to him now what she did to him before we started dating. I'd probably have to kill her but she knows better then to do that now so we still hang out. I heard she killed Amarina? That can't be right?
  • Ever Daniels|ヅ |Who me?!
  • Hazel Lealis|◑|
  • Iain McLean|ヅ|He’s a really cool teacher. He doesn’t get all crazy when we get answers wrong and he totally looks out for us.
  • Jason Castro-Moore|ヅ|He's cool! He's a bit of a chatterbox but then again so am I.
  • Joseph Fino|ヅ|
  • Karol Angelo|ヅ | Professor Angelo’s real cool, I mean, for a teacher. I pretty sure he and Professor Kwan Yin have a thing but I could be wrong.
  • Kwan Yin Xong|ヅ| She’s my mentor, She relates to me because she and I killed a man when we discovered our powers. I can talk to her about anything.
  • Lina Dorin|ヅ◑|
  • Melody Eleanor Nox|ヅ◑|
  • Rose Gilome|ヅヅ|: Also my bestie! We’re in Medea together. She is sooo much fun, I love her!
  • Ethan Holler|ヅヅ One third of the Unholy Trinity. Consisting of Me, Aedan and Ethan. He's the reason me and Aedan are together now. But again don't tell him that.
  • Aaron J. NeSmith||
  • Alexander Grant Little||
  • Sunday Cortez||Sunday...Well. She scares me but she's so damn cute. She's like a porcelain doll. Sometimes, I wanna run but at the same time, I just wanna pick her up! It doesn't help that she's so small. Anyway, Yea, She can be sweet. Just don't make her cry. I'm powerless when she cries...

• Anderson 'Leo' Leonardo Kayle||
  • Pippa Tasmin Le Feuvre|ϟ| I don't go around saying I hate people because I don't but...She is seriously working my nerves. Frankly, She's after Aedan. I don't know why she pretends like I don't see it. Hello! Step off. He's mine. You wanna be in Circe so bad? I'll introduce you to her personally...*clenchs fists*
  • Romeo Guarini|ヅ◑ |Uhh He's....something special. I think If I were to have stayed in Circe then maybe...*clears throat* Let's just say things would be different. Very different... I'm not joining Circe Professor thanks but no thanks. Though, If Pippa keeps up, I will be

• Xavier Jonathan St. John||He's Fierce! *snaps* Hahaha!
Last edited by MaliceInWonderland on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:08 am

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Aedan McKellan:ヅ/◑ ~ "Aedan and Ever sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g! God, I need a boyfriend..."
    I'm not as close to him as Ever....... Well, duh but, we're not complete strangers I guess. I mean, I'm friends with Ever and he's always conjoined at the hip with her so he comes along. But, he's not my first choice to hang out with... Okay that sounded bitchy. I mean, let him be lovey dovey with his girl and with Ethan, drinking, partying, smoking, what ever they do. And, I'll do what I want like play the piano, listen to music..... Or, better yet.... Read a freaking book over going to a party! *fake gasp*"

• Amarina Yani King:ღ /◑/ヅ: "I'm a complicated person. I know that. I'm quiet and I'm loud, I'm Beautiful to some yet, I know my flaws. I am a mystery to even myself. I don't know everything about myself. I am young, I have so many things to learn and things to do before having myself completely figured out. Hopefully, I figure myself out with someone by my side (See Atreyu <3)

• Atreyu:❤❤❤❤❤ /ヅ/ღ ~"Everyone has a guardian angel sent to watch over them, to keep them safe,... And, you're mine."
    Arms/A Thousand Years (part 2)
    Cheveyo. Wow, don't I just love hearing that name. I still remember the frist day we ever met each other. It was during my frist year here at Fae and I never, and I do mean never spoke a word to anyone. I didn't want to become close to anyone until one day I was in the garden, under my favorite place now. The big oak in the middle of the courtyard. He came over and started talking,I knew how girls fell for him and I didn't want to be just another one of those girls, so for the time I was near him. Not a single word came out of my mouth. But, after a while of seeing him and seeing him everywhere I went I finally cracked and said "Hello, my name is Amarina King." And, that was the frist thing I ever said to him. Since then in has been three years of us being close friends. But, I still had and have my guard up. Until he saved me. *Starts tearing up* From that day on, I knew that I wanted to be his. To be the one he held in his arms. I wanted that from him and I finally can. Who would have guessed the loner would get the Prince Charming? And, I know he has a.... reputation of being a player and a flirt. But, I trust that he won't do that to me. And, it doesn't hurt that he really is an amazing kisser. *smiles*

• Azalia Dorin:ϟ /☠ ~ "Crap there she is, shot me....No, no crap that. Shot her.... What the Hell do you mean no?!
    I. Do. Not like her. How many times must I make this clear. I can not stand her, nor can I stand really anyone in Circe. But, hey fuck it who cares about my opinion other than myself? And, people say she's freaking coo coo in the head and that she belongs at with us.... Are you insane?! She'd kill us!

• Brooklyn Jones:◑~Who?
    I mean, I'm not a freaking idiot! I know who she is but, I don't really talk to her..... Come to think of it who do I talk to everyday?

• Clarity-Castro Moore:◑~"You know what they say"
    Don't really know her, can't really judge.... But, she is Circe. So....Judging.

• Delilah Rose Nox:◑/ϟ ~"Not really an enemy.... I'm just jealous."
    She's that pretty, blond girl who hangs with that really hot guy, Jason! Isn't she? Oh, my God. You lucky duck! I am jealous of you.... But, in a good way so if you see me and I don't smile at you. It's because I wish I was as social as you. I mean, come on.... I don't know her that much but I think we could be friends. Haha.

• Divinia Doriano: ϟ/☠ She is.... insane. I still remember the first day she made my life a living Hell. I was walking with Aedan, Ever, Ethan, and Rose. I was just minding my bussness when she came up and threatened me. First I was thinking, you are insane and then I wanted to hit her. But, again I have self control. so I just walked away from her. But, It gotten even worse from there. She would just be.... evil. But, I was taught to push through it... with the help of my friend's of course. I have the best friends anyone girl could want. *smiles* But, even they could save me from her. She sent me somewhere. It was like I left my body, I left Earth, and I left Atreyu before even telling him how much I wanted to call him mine. But, I was saved. He saved me for her and tried to protect me. Since then I try to keep away from her and if I didn't try, Atreyu probably would make sure I was safe.

• Ever Daniels:ヅ~ "Aw, Aedan and Ever forever and ever. Haha."
    I think she is really cool and she's in my coven so, don't we kind of have to be close? But, I could see us still friends if we weren't, just not as close. I remember this one time before they were dating when I was reading a scene in a book out loud and animated Jacob Black in one the scenes where he taking his shirt off... As always and...Wait, wait. There's Aedan.... Never mind. Basically we fonded over him for like three hours! Haha...It was awesome!

• Ethan Holler:ヅ : "Still want to show me a good party?"
    Oh my God. Ethan, Ethan, Ethan. How do I explain you exactly? He....He's something. Something else and I like it. I mean, yea he smokes and drinks and parties waaayy too much but, I still think if I can get under that. Maybe there's still hope for us to have something, anything in common! But, he a really good friend to have. He keeps things interesting.

• Hazel Lealis:◑ ~"Again..."
    Don't really know her, so can't really judge. Sorry.

• Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore:❤ ~I will be surprised if Chev does want to hurt him.
    Okay, before Cheveyo and I were together, I had a big crush on him along with Chev at the same time. And, I would go on and on and on about how cute he was and you know, being like a girl with their best friend. Hey, how was I suppost to know that my best friend felt that way. Anyway, maybe that's why he got so defensive when I brought him up.

• Joseph Fino:◑/❤~ Fino is so cute! His red panda... Not him
    "I mean he's cute too but, the little red panda of his is so freaking adorable I could just die! Oh, God. I'm turning into a normal girl.. I better stop. But, ask for Joseph, He's fine I guess. Wem don't hang out everyday but when I see him walking I smile and say Hi. Gives good advice too. Bonus.

• Karol Angelo

• Kwan Yin Xong

• Lina Dorin:◑~ Sugar and everything nice
    Better than her sister. That's not saying much. Okay, bitchy again. All I mean is she is too nice for her own fucking good and one day someone going to take clear advantage of her. Knowing how nice she is, she won't even take notice! And, I'm going to feel terrible for her.

• Melody Eleanor Nox

• Romeo Guarini:☠/◑I do not give a fuck if you are a teacher. You can kiss my ass and burn in Hell.
    I don't care if that is disrespect or not. We were in his class when that crazy bitch, Divinia came after me. I remember my first year, I had nothing against him. I used sarcasm to make him crack a smirk and just tries to get pass the class without doing something I would regert. But, one. One day change all of that. I wasn't paying much attention and I heard Divinia call, well scream my name. So, I snapped to reality and looked at Chev who looked kind of worried. I didn't think much of it. He was a teacher. Someone who had to keep me safe. But, no. Not at all. Instead of stopping the battle when I he could. He let me die. *scoffs* He probably didn't even give a damn. One less bothering child to babysit. And, he did nothing to help. Cheveyo is the one who saved me and did something about it. Weather he bounded her powers or not, I don't care. He knew I wasn't as advance in battle magick as that demon spawn. And, he still let me have to do it. I will never forgive him. Now, I disrespect him whenever I can, not even worrying about getting in trouble.

• Rose Gilome:ヅ~ Never heard of this girl. Just kidding!
    "She and I are in the same coven so of course we're not enemies. But, she's closer to Ever than me by far. But, we do hang out once and a while. She's fun to be around, but not a lot like me. But, hey is that a bad thing?
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:46 am, edited 9 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Aedan McKlellan

• Aedan McKellan ღ /◑/ヅ: Well hello there, handsome
    Aedan is a stand up guy. He is handsome, charming, knows how to have a good time, and can kick ass when he needs to. Ever tells me that he is a generous lover and sweet boyfriend and he can outlast anyone save Ethan in a drinking contest. I, I mean, Aedan is an awesome person.

• Amarina Yani King ヅ: She's an awesome guitar player. She's also funny.
    Alright, so I don't know Amarina very well, but I consider her a friend. She's pretty cool, just a little bit of a loner.

• Atreyu ◑/ϟ: It's no fair that a guy can have so many girls like him!
    Okay, I envy the guy. Don't exactly know him too well, but I know Ever was crushing on him last year so that ticked me off. Still, I won't hold that against hm. I'm not the jealous type.

• Azalia Dorin

• Brooklyn Jones

• Clarity-Castro Moore

• Delilah Rose Nox

• Divinia Doriano ☠: "Screw you, bitch! She is Satan's Mother. Really, she is bitchy, spoiled, and will never let anything alone. I hear some guys want to sleep with her, but dude, it's not worth it. She is the type that will bite your head off once she's done with you."
    I really don't have anything good to say about her. She is moody, bitchy, and just plain evil. I don't know why Ever hangs out with her. I keep worrying that she'd poison her or perform some necromantic ritual to revive Morgan Le Fay or some other evil bitch. If she ever hurts me or my friends, I will show her true Battle Magick.

• Ever Daniels ღ: "Ah, Ever. She is just perfect, but don't tell her I said that. She thinks I have a big ego... I just love her."
    Ever and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. She is sweet and smart, but can be snarky and naughty when you least expect it. I can trust her completely and we've been dating since that whole drunken incident thanks to Ethan, but it's the best thing that could happen to me."

• Ethan Holler ヅ: "This is a man of great honor and dignity."
    Or maybe not. I've never met a guy that could get so hammered and walk it off the next day. Of course, he is always hammered so he probably has gotten used to it. Me, he, and Ever are known as the "Unholy Trinity" because of our pranks and good times. He helped me and Ever get together, but don't tell him that.

• Hazel Lealis

• Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore

• Joseph Fino

• Karol Angelo

• Kwan Yin Xong

• Lina Dorin

• Melody Eleanor Nox

• Rose Gilome

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:46 am

• Aedan McKellan◑
  • Amarina Yani King◑
  • Atreyu❤
    He's so hot!! lIKE RIDICULOUSLY HOT. Don't tell him I said that
    "*Blushes*. Shut up! PLus he's like a knight in shining armor. I've had a crush on him since like... a week ago
  • Azalia Dorin
    Well I'm gorgeous, and sweet, and amazing, and perfect, and .... humble?

• Brooklyn Jones◑
    Nothing against her but if she gets in Lina's way I will
    "since she's a obstacle to Lina I may mess with her a little."

• Clarity-Castro Mooreヅ
    OMG I love that girl, she's my best friend and she's awesome.
    "Obvi though, I mean I wouldn't hang out with her if she wasn't as cool as me"
  • Delilah Rose Nox◑
    She seems ok
    "I mean she's a puck so we won't be best friends but Whatever"
  • Divinia Dorianoϟ ☠
    What relationship?!
    "Ugh I hate that stuck up bitch!"

• Ever Daniels◑

• Hazel Lealis◑
    She's cool me and her get along
    "but she seems so overpowering she needs to chill more"

• Iain McLean◑

• Jason Castro-Mooreヅ
    Hes adorable and my bestie's brother
    "Hot Jason! he's hilarious"

• Joseph Fino◑
    The eye of my sisters affection
    "Joseph and Lina sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, you know the rest"
  • Karol Angelo◑

• Kwan Yin Xong◑

• Lina Dorinϟヅ
    My adorkable sister? She's such a happy go lucky goody goody two shoes. But if you mess with her I'll kill you!
  • Melody Eleanor Nox◑

• Rose Gilome◑
Last edited by CuteAsKaylah on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:06 am

• Aedan McKellan

• Amarina Yani King

• Atreyu ❤ ヅ
    He's so cute and nice. Once my sister was um losing it and he stopped her and calmed her down... which is very hard to do. *hangs her head down* please don't judge her
    "I don't know I always see him with that mean girl, but he seems sweet and my sister has a crush on him... and I kinda do too but doesn't everybody!?"
  • Azalia Dorin ヅ ヅ ヅ
    My sister! She's wild and hard to manage but I love her
    "She's like a rose, she can be so beautiful and sweet, but she's covered in thorns"
  • Brooklyn Jones
    I don't know her well but she hangs out with Joseph alot, I'm kinda jelous they have a really great connection.
    "She seems cool... I guess"
  • Clarity-Castro Moore◑
    My sisters friend
    "I don't think she likes me but we get along fine"
  • Delilah Rose Nox ヅ
    She seems so nice and she's really pretty. I wish we could be friends.
    "Wow your so pretty and nice! Wanna be friends?"
  • Divinia Doriano
    She's so mean! Once she tripped me for like no reason.
    "Please don't hurt me"
  • Ever Daniels

• Hazel Lealis ヅ
    Hazel! I love her she's so nice and easy going
    "She's so confident, I wish I was like her!"
  • Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore ❤ヅ
    He's so funny and cute I love him!
    "*blushes* He's really cute*blushes more* can we move on?"
  • Joseph Fino ❤ ❤ ❤
    I have a crush on him plus his familiar is so cute
    "He's so cute I kinda have a little crush on him, ok a huge crush on him"

• Karol Angelo

• Kwan Yin Xong

• Lina Dorin ヅ
    I can be really annoying but I have good intentions

• Melody Eleanor Nox

• Rose Gilome
Last edited by CuteAsKaylah on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Brooklyn Jones

• Aedan McKellan ◑ "Reminds me of a surfer."
    Aedan and I aren't the closest friends, but I have heard things about him. Like he is definitely a partier and has a loving relationship with Ever. He hangs out with my best friend Rose so that is pretty much the only way that I know him.

• Amarina Yani King

• Atreyu

• Azalia Dorin

• Brooklyn Jones ♥♥♥ Who doesn't love moi!
    I love myself. Nothing more needs to be said.

• Clarity-Castro Moore

• Delilah Rose Nox

• Divinia Doriano ϟ Bitches named Divinia
    My mom told me if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. Therefore that ends this description.
  • Ever Daniels ◑ She's cool
    We aren't the best of friends, but I know her. And she knows me. That's about it.
  • Hazel Lealis

• Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore

• Joseph Fino ヅ My sunshine!
    Joseph and I are close friends. I gave him his nickname because he makes me happy and that is what the sun does, when it doesn't try to melt your skin away. Anyway, He my true best friends and I don't know what I could do without him.

• Karol Angelo

• Kwan Yin Xong

• Lina Dorin

• Melody Eleanor Nox

• Rose Gilome ヅ Rose is my twin
    I love my Rose. She is my best friend and I have know her way too long. I feel old now. So anyway she is pretty much the person I go to when i want to get in some trouble some where. We pretty much cause mayhem whenever we are together, so I suggest keeping us out of the same room.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:03 pm

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Aaron NeSmith

• Aedan McKlellen | ◑| "Sup."
    He's a nice guy, I guess. He seems to try to avoid me. It's probably because I made out with his current girlfriend a couple years ago. I can't stand when people get riled up over the past. Ever obviously wants to be with him now and they weren't together when she and I made out. But if he wants to be that way, he can. Doesn't bother me.

• Alejandro Gutierrez | ◑| ”Peddle your immaturity elsewhere.”
    Alright – I thought that Aedan was bad about being riled up over me. But Alejandro is about as teenage as it gets. Alright – He used to date Amarina and he started to get really jealous of me. I know because I could see it in his eyes and back when I was on good terms with Div, she told me that she practically died from the jealousy pouring off of him. I even got him alone and told him that I wasn't the kind of guy to steal someone away like that and that I was just friends with Amarina. Because that's how it was at the time. I refuse to apologize to this moron for falling in love and Amarina shouldn't have to apologize to him for falling in love. He seems really paranoid that I'm going to take away from him every girl that he shows interests in. Great job at trying to make me out to be the bad guy. *sarcasm*

• Alexander Little

• Alistair Talsworth

• Amarina Yani King |ღ❤❤❤❤❤| "Hey, angel. You want to grab lunch under the big oak?"
    Three years ago when I came to this school I was instantly Mister Popular. I always had someone with me, whether I wanted them there or not. Amarina was the quietest girl in school and for the first five months, I had no idea who she was. One day I saw her sitting alone under the oak tree in the center garden. I didn't think much – But then I began to notice that she was everywhere. Always by herself. Though she would sometimes be with a group of people. Even then, she didn't seem to talk much. So. One day I gathered up the courage to take a seat next to her. And I just started talking. About random things. Of course she didn't say anything. But I didn't give up – I sat next to her at lunch, chatted to her on the way to classes, passed notes in classes. This went on for two months before she finally cracked a smile and would start to talk to me. After that, we became inseparable. A year after that, Divinia killed her. (See Divinia Doriano relationships) I was absolutely devastated and I went into the Spirit Realm to try and see if I could bring her back. I had never done it with humans before, so I wasn't sure if I would work. But it did. That only brought us closer. That few minutes during her death scared me more than anything and it was then that I realized how much I cared about my best friend – I was in love with her. But she was with Alejandro, so I couldn't and didn't make a move. I kept my mouth shut and continued playing my role as the best friend. Even after they broke up, I still didn't make a move. I was too scared that she didn't feel the same way and our friendship would become awkward. But...I finally gathered up my courage and told her exactly how I felt. Right at the very place where we first met. Amarina...She's my heart and my world. I would do literally anything just to get a smile out of her. I will beat the fuck out of anyone that hurts her in any way, just as I always have. I hope that she loves me as much as I love her. If so, we'll be together forever.

• Atreyu | ❤❤| "Who, me?"
    What about me? What do I think of myself? Well, I think I'm pretty smart. And brave. And good looking. And talented. And athletic. I'm really just saying what everyone else has. I know that every other girl and a few guys here at Fae have crushes on me, but I'm sorry to disappoint them by turning them down. I remember my freshman year here when I was all about letting my hormones rule me. I was all over any girl and every girl and guy that wanted me. No, I wasn't banging them. But I made out at parties. And away from parties. A lot. Divinia Doriano is the only girl here that I've slept with and I haven't been with anyone like that since. I'm really a nice guy. But I'm not a push-over. I have a warrior's attitude and I don't meet cruelty with kindness.

• Azalia Dorin | ◑| ”Hey, Zay.”
    I know her a little bit. I'm not exactly the one to talk to when it comes to needing to know something about her. I know that...well. She's not very bright. She also parties a lot. And she's a slut. I don't mean me making out with random people slut. I mean Divinia slut. At least Divinia keeps a closed circle of who she bangs. Like everyone else, I don't see how she got put in Circe. She's not mean, she can't use Dark Magick, she doesn't have an affinity for it. She just reads ancient texts...I dunno. I don't hate her. But I'm not exactly going to ring her up whenever there's nobody to hang out with.

• Brooklyn Jones

• Clarity-Castro Moore

• DeAngelo Pagliarelli

• Delilah Nox

• Divinia Doriano |☠| "If you ever hurt Amarina again, I'll kill you."
    I was a freshman when I first met her. We were pitted against one another in Battle Magick and I swear that it went on for almost three hours because we were both relentless and refused to lose. After that, I got to know her better and I kinda freaked when I found out that she wasn't just the daughter of one mobster. But two mobsters. Not just two mobsters, but mobsters who pretty much run Italy. And she's one of the family heads. Yeah. It was scary. I talked to other people about her and they either hated her or they loved her. But one thing was certain that she held fear and respect. I got pulled into the mystique of forbidden fruit. We hooked up at one of her parties and...it didn't feel right. I told her that we needed to just be friends and that seemed to just drive her to wanting me more. When she saw how I looked at Amarina, she went crazy and banished Lina's spirit to limbo.I went to the Spirit Realm and coaxed the spirits to return Lina to her body and when I got back, the Sicilian and I engaged in a battle that only lasted two hours. She had me beat - She's more powerful than any student I've ever seen. But the Professors stopped her before she could kill me. Professor Graziano bound her more lethal powers and has ever since put her under watch. She is no longer in any classes with myself or Lina.

• Drago Pagliarelli

• Ever Daniels |ヅ| "Hey Danny - You up for a spar?"
    Ever is great. I will admit that I made out with her my first year here. I was single. She was single. I took her to a party. And bam! We made out. It was no big deal because it was just kissing. I didn't grope her or bang her. We just made out for like two and a half hours. Now her boyfriend (that started dating her a whole year after the incident) just gives me narrow eyed looks. But I don't let it deter me from hanging with her. She helps me out with my Alchemy because I just plain suck at it and I hate to fail tests. We only made out that one time and have always been just friends with no feelings like that. At least not on my end. I dunno about her. Anyways, yeah. We're good friends. Whether Aedan likes it or not.

• Hazel Lealis

• Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore

• Joseph Fino

• Karol Angelo

• Kwan Xong

• Lina Dorin

• Melody Nox

• Pippa Tasmin

• Romeo Guarini |ヅ| "I need a little bit more work with my swordplay. Could we schedule something?"
    Okay - Everyone and their mother expects me to hate him because he let Divinia's attack get so far. But I understand why - He knew what I could do and knew that I would do it. Contrary to popular belief, he wouldn't actually kill a student or let one die on his watch while they were enrolled at Fae. He does have a job to keep. I respect his teaching and training methods. He's been helping me a lot with my Battle Magick and swordplay, too. I've gotten a lot better at my swordplay with his help.

• Rose Gilome

• Sasha Romanov |ヅ| "Alright! When's the next lesson?"
    Alright - I respect MacLean and Angelo. But Sasha is so much better at training my with my Magick. I mean, c'mon. She's mother nature. The most powerful force on earth. Being who she is, she's really familiar with earth-based Magick. I've gotten ten times stronger in my abilities since I've been here with her training me. Sometimes training with her makes me wonder why I'm still in Merlin. She's a great Professor - easy on the eyes, I gotta admit. But my eyes are on Amarina. Plus I don't want to be one of those kids who dates a teacher while still being taught by said teacher unless its true love. Yech. Still love her to death, though.

• Sunday Cortez | ◑| "What do you want?"
    I think she might hate me because I don't fall for her big eyes like everyone else and because every time she tries to use her Syren song, the spirits come to my aid and pummel her. She gave up bothering me after the fifth time. I really don't see how everyone looks at her and goes "Aww! So cute! Let me go out of my way to help you just because you're cute!"[/i] She's not that cute. At least not to me. Not to mention the fact that she's in Circe. That's a huge turn off. Also her taking pride in being a lolita is even more of a turn off. I think she's probably going to turn out like Divinia - Yikes. I usually steer clear of her just because I don't like the sight of her. Though Alejandro has this wild idea that I'm out to take her from him. Its funny because he doesn't even have her. Probably never will. Not if Divinia has anything to do with it.

• Xavier St. John
Last edited by Vix on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:15 am, edited 5 times in total.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Melody Nox[

• Aedan McKellan |◑|
    I don't really know him. He seems nice, although a bit of a party animal. I've never really had a conversation with him, so I don't want today anything that's not true. He seems like a good person though.

• Amarina Yani King |ヅ|
    I'd say me and Amarina are good friends. She's not quite as. . . Frightening as some of the other girls that go here. I like how she doesn't care about what people think of her, and she's not afraid to just be herself.

• Atreyu |❤❤|
    I adore Atreyu. Not just because of his looks, but I like him as a person. I love how down to earth and kind he is. His appearance is just a big bonus. I've always liked him, although I'm much to shy to say it out loud.

• Azalia Dorin

• Brooklyn Jones

• Clarity-Castro Moore

• Delilah Rose Nox

• Divinia Doriano

• Ever Daniels

• Hazel Lealis

• Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore

• Joseph Fino

• Karol Angelo

• Kwan Yin Xong

• Lina Dorin

• Melody Eleanor Nox

• Rose Gilome

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Hey people. Your fearless.... and very "interesting" GM here. I just wanted to see if everyone could be half done by tomorrow on the character relations if you can and if not. That's fine just let me know, I don't bite. :3

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Hazel

• Aedan McKellan

• Amarina Yani Kingヅ ◑
    Were not, not friends
    "What to say about Amarina? Um that's complicated"
  • Atreyuヅ ヅ
    I love him he's so awesome! But I only like him as a friend.
    "He's a great combo of hot, funny, and awesome
  • Azalia Dorin◑
    Were not enemies...
    "I like her enough so... were close adequateness"
  • Brooklyn Jones◑
    She seems cool but I've only talked to her like once in a blue moon
    "She seems pretty cool but I mean we wont be sharing secrets any time soon"
  • Clarity-Castro Moore◑
    I'm not sure she likes me
    "she's Jason's sister so I'm gonna get along with her."
  • Delilah Rose Nox ヅ ϟ
    We could be good friends
    "She seems so soft spoken I think we could liven her up and be friends."

• Divinia Dorianoϟ
    Can you say evil Bitch?
    "Hell no I don't like her she's mean and annoying and a priss"
  • Ever Daniels

• Hazel Lealis
    I'm loud, hot, fun, and... proud?
  • Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore ヅ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
    Jason!!! I have the biggest crush on him. With those gorgeous brown eyes
    " *sighs deeply* Jason, Jason, Jason."
  • Joseph Fino ヅ
    Joseph! He's so nice! I love talking to him, he brings out the best in people.
    "He's so nice, and good.. but we can fix that last part *winks*"
  • Karol Angelo

• Kwan Yin Xong

• Lina Dorin ヅ ヅ ヅ
    I love her she's adorable and totally cute
  • Melody Eleanor Nox

• Rose Gilome

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:47 pm

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Aedan McKellan: ◑/ ϟ/❤ "Get out of my face before that pretty face of yours. Ain't so pretty anymore."
    Ok, I honestly have nothing against this guy. He's sexy in my book and Divinia always mess with me about my little crush. And, saying how she won't allow me to steal him because Ever is her friend and blah blah blah. I don't care, they can be friend but who is her best friend? That's right. Me. And, if I want something I go for it no matter what. What? I don't tell Div everything. But, she hates him so I act like I do to.

• Amarina Yani King:☠"You my darling, have no idea what you got yourself into." Alright, do I feel bad that Divinia killed her? More or less. And, I know that is bitchy but, she took my best friend's knight in shining armor. And, for that she deserves to pay. I still remember the day this bitch dropped dead while having a battle with Div. Wow, for the loner she is she has a strong will to survive. But, still not good enough to beat the amazing and very sexy Divinia... Her words not mine. But, of course like one of the illnesses she got during the rein of Divinia, she just kept finding a way to stay alive. Mostly thanks to Atreyu... If he never looked at her, she never would have been a target.

• Atreyu:☠ "Is it me or is he being selfish sort of?"
    This son a bitch! Ok, I remember Divinia and my first year here. We both were drooling over him and wanted him in our beds. But, the more I thought about it the more I back off of him, letting Div have her chance and it worked. They finally slept together and from the look of it Div wanted more and more of it. I never saw her that driven to sleep with anyone. But, him of course being a child from Merlin, he felt bad and wanted to "just be friends". But, of course he had to fall for the one girl who just kept to herself. Stayed out of drama since she got there. He brought that upon her weather he wants to admit it or not. He could have never showed that he fell for Amarina and she would have never went through Hell like she did. But, he kept wanting her until the point where she died.

• Azalia Dorin:☠/ ◑ You and I need to switch Covens... now.
    I have nothing against this crazy and happy girl other than just that. Circes are tough, heartless if needed, and run fear through all of a Fae. And, i may not be in Circe but, people fear me much more than they fear you. Ha! Fear? More Circe people mock you than fear and respect you. I have an idea why Divvy can't stand you, you don't belong with them. I do! And, you and your happy ass belong in Merlin. Yes, I said it.

• Brooklyn Jones: ◑ She's a puckie, isn't she? Yea, I don't care. Meand nothing to me. She stays out of way and knows place in this school. But, if she starts something. I will finish it.Trust me.

• Clarity-Castro Moore: ◑/ ヅ/ ϟ I am a bit jealous. She's the way I want to be. In Circe, has friends that are like my family more than my friends and yet the Head Master had the nerve to put me in Medea of all covens! But, we are... friends? Not enemies but, no like sisters.

• Delilah Rose Nox:◑ I have nothing against girl. Again, another Puckie who knows her place in school. And, does not cross the line of getting on my radar. She needs to stay that way.

• Divinia Doriano:❤❤❤❤

• Ever Daniels:◑*shrugs* She is no threat to me. Sorry, if that's the truth. She's friends with Divinia which is hard to believe seeing she in the same coven as me and she goes out with the one boy that Div hates almost as much as Atreyu now. And, that's the sexy Merlin known as Aedan. I try not to flirt but, it is hard. And, I bet I have let it slip once if not twice. Which she cannot be happy about. Oh well, that is life, no?

• Hazel Lealis:◑ I have nothing against her. She may not like me very much seeing that i'm always picking with Pucks saying they are the most useless coven. Which is not a lie. But, if she wants to dislike me, so be it. I couldn't care less.

• Iain McLean:☠ You my dear idiot are... just that. An idiot! Who in the right mind would put me in fucking Medea and not Circe?! Does he not understand the concept of me selling my heart and soul to a witch to just drive my cheating and abusive ex-boyfriend completely and utterly off the edge of insanity! Yea, a true Medea would do that more than a Circe. Then again, it is a mystery to most why I did what I did. But, believe me I'll get into Circe one way or another.

• Jason Castro-Moore:❤ He is so cute! Plus, he is funny to hear. But, we do not hang out much. He does not like my best friend, almost like the one sister I actually wanted, so that means I don't like him much.

• Joseph Fino: ◑He's Merlin.... Enough said. I know he is pretty nice and close to that Brooklyn girl. But, the cutest thing about him is his red fox thing, but he must always correct me saying it is a "red panda". What's the damn difference?!

• Karol Angelo:☠ ☠ Least favorite teacher award goes to.... this asshole right here! I'm am not even going to waste time on him. So, keep up. I will not repeat self. I do not like him. He is a teacher of Merlin, yes? That is why but, Xavier did tell me he found out he has a romance with another teacher....

• Kwan Yin Xong: ☠ Shot me. All I'm going to say. Ok, she's my "mentor", If I actuall acted like it. But, nope. Everytime I have to see her. I have something smart, clever, and funny to say. No one can say it is not fun how I mess with her.

• Lina Dorin:☠ I cannot stand her whole sweet and innocent act. Bitch act real and not the victim.I cannot stand people who want to act so angelic. Because no one is like that, something's not right about this girl and Xavier and I will find out what it is. Please don't let this be a waste of our damn time.

• Melody Eleanor Nox:◑ I have nothing against here except that she is a Merlinite... I think is what they call them. I just call them ass kissers, always trying to be the best by kissing up to the Head Master. And, Melody, is it? Is no different.

• Romeo Guarini

• Rose Gilome: ◑She is in my coven but, I don't pay much attention to her. She is close to Amarina and Ever and would proably rather fight with them than hang around me. Which does not hurt feelings.

• Xavier St. John:ヅヅヅ Aww, you mean, the sexy Brit one of the unholy group. Along with Divinia, our sexy Italian and me the firey and passionate French, we are pure evil. In his words we are the perfect cover models for his favorite song Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy Me. I think it is called... Yea, it is. He is the sexy, Divinia is the naughty and I.. being souless are bitchy of course. Then again all three of us are the perfect mix of all three. But, anyway, he is my main source of gossip at this school. He can find out anything, about anyone. That's why his ego is so big, it's full of secerts.
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:02 pm

• Aaron J. NeSmith

• Aedan McKellan|◑|Ever's boyfriend. Divina doesn't like him. I find him amusing.

• Alexander Grant Little
  • Alistair William Talsworth|| He is amusing. Much like Aedan....Interesting.

• Amarina Yani King|◑|Pretty Little Dead Girl, What was it like on the other side?

• Anderson 'Leo' Leonardo Kayle

• Atreyu |◑|Divina does not like him one bit. And She killed his girlfriend. How tragic that must have been...

• Alejandro ||He is very kind to me, though I know I scare him. Sometimes he watches me. Hm? I wonder why

• Azalia Dorin

• Brooklyn Jones

• Clarity-Castro Moore

• Delilah Rose Nox

• Divinia Doriano|ヅ❤|She is a Beautiful Angel of Death. She even took a life once. Simply amazing. She always tells me that she will 'hook me up' with her brothers but then she gives me small kisses that makes me think otherwise. I prefer men but maybe...
  • Drago Pagliarelli|ヅ❤|He is kind to me. He is a friend of mine.
  • Ethan Holler|◑|He smells funny...

• Ever Daniels||At first I was none too fond of Ever. She was far too happy but she is nice to me and isn't afraid to say she finds me disturbing. I like that about her. And If I cry, I can get her to do just about anything.

• Hazel Lealis

• Iain McLean|◑|Oh what a tragic life he lead. To live on whilst his lover perished. How tragically romantic *swoons*

• Jason Castro-Moore

• Joseph Fino

• Karol Angelo|◑|He is an odd one. I believe he may like Professor Kwan Yin.

• Kwan Yin Xong|◑|She lead a tragic tale too. Her husband struck her and she slew him.

• Lina Dorin

• Melody Eleanor Nox

• Pippa Tasmin Le Feuvre|ヅϟ|...She gets attention from Professor Guarini too. Atleast she's a girl... I can see why he'd be infatuated with her. She's beautiful. Sometimes. I think she likes me...like she likes Divina...I don't suppose Divina would mind so much if she kis-...Nevermind

• Romeo Guarini|❤❤❤|Ahh My Dark Prince. If the only way I could be in your arms was you drinking my last drop, I would die happy.

• Rose Gilome|◑|Ever's friend...I do believe.

• Sasha Romanov|ヅ| She is nice to me. She understand where I come from.

• Sunday Cortez |❤|I'm not so bad.

• Xavier Jonathan St. John|ϟ☠| How is it that he can get a kiss from Professor Guarini and I can't? Maybe I'll write him a song and make him drown himself...or walk off a cliff. Romeo should be mine...or atleast in part...
Last edited by MaliceInWonderland on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:54 am

Alistair William Talsworth

I'm gonna be updating this as I actually, y'know, meet the people here. A long line of neutrals and 'I don't know him/her/it's would be as interesting as a grass-growing tournament.

• Aaron J. NeSmith

• Aedan McKellan

• Alexander Grant Little

• Alistair William Talsworth | ❤❤❤ | I'm so incredibly epic that sometimes I make myself swoon.

• Amarina Yani King

• Anderson 'Leo' Leonardo Kayle

• Atreyu

• Azalia Dorin

• Brooklyn Jones

• Clarity-Castro Moore

• Delilah Rose Nox

• Divinia Doriano

• Drago Pagliarelli |◑|ϟ| Confession time! I don't actually know this guy. In fact I only know his name out of character. But he had Sasha Romanov's arm the first time we met, so we're officially rivals. Nothing personal, bro. You're still cool... Maybe, I mean, I don't know you, you might be a dick. Guess we'll see.

• Ethan Holler

• Ever Daniels | ヅ | Wait, Ever's here? Ever Daniels? This is either gonna be really cool or really awkward. Spoilers: We used to date. Broke up because she had to move some...where... Like right here. And now she's seeing someone? Disregard previous, this is gonna be super-awkward. At least we parted on good terms.

• Hazel Lealis

• Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore

• Joseph Fino

• Karol Angelo

• Kwan Yin Xong

• Lina Dorin

• Melody Eleanor Nox

• Pippa Tasmin Le Feuvre

• Romeo Guarini

• Rose Gilome

• Sasha Romanov | ❤ | Okay, checklist: Supermodel hot? Check! Seems really friendly? Check! Totally pulling off the nature fairy look, and I mean that sincerely? So. Totally. Check! Is this love at first sight or somethin'? Dayum. Now I just have to beat out whatshisface for her affections...

• Xavier Jonathan St. John
Last edited by Half-Dragon on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's gonna be a long drive home,
'Cause now it's all over
But the memories remain.
(How could we ever forget?)
As darkness falls we're tired and worn
But we'll do it all again!

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 am

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Aaron J. NeSmith
    Well, he's a cutie isn't he? Haha, no I'm kidding.... maybe. Anyway, we're in the same coven and I guess we're kind of close. Not best friends but, friends at least. And, I am glad because he is the one man I know that can make eyeline on a guy look sexy.... other than Adam Lambert. *Whistles* They are two very attractive people of the world.

• Aedan McKellan
    *shurgs* He is probably one of the few guy at the school I don't flirt with. Not that he's not attractive but, just because Ever's his girl. I don't do that to people. Especailly people that are either mine, Pippa's, or Div's friends. Most being friends of at least two of us. Besides he's too goodie goodie for my type and what Pippa sees in him? No idea? I mean look a her and look at him.... No offense Aedan just pointing it out.

• Alexander Grant Little
    He cute... I guess? I mean I like riddles and almost everything that comes out this asshole's mouth is a riddle in it's self. But, sometimes it's fun to see him mess with Div and Pip. I mean he really knows how to get under their skin. Well, done Alexander... well done in deed!

• Amarina Yani King
    *looks around* I have nothing against her. I mean she fell in love, not her fault she fell in love with Divinia's guy at the time and in Amarina's defense he didn't want Div. He wanted her and, not saying it wasn't amazing. But, I do think Div went too far by killing the poor Aussie. But,whatever it only seemed to bring Atreyu and Amarina closer together. It's only a matter of time before they get into a real relationship and make it official. Girl, you better make it soon or I will keep spreading the rumor that you are together-- You heard nothing.

• Atreyu
    Oh my God, just oh my God. Amarina is lucky to have this sex palace falling head over heels for her. I mean, look at him, any girl would like to have him, the hearttrob be having his heart thob for them. Plus, I think him save her and nursing her back to health is just such a sweet thing. And, we all know it. It's like a TV couple, everyone knows they want each other except the two of them! It is only a matter of time before the Aussie girl and Hopi guy get together and start making adorable Native American and Aussie babies once they leave.... And, once he actually asks her out!

• Azalia Dorin
    My dear, you are by far one of the craziest bitches I have ever seen! .. And, I love it. Ok ok, I know that Pippa wants to get into Circe. Which is the coven she should be in but, Zay was chosen for this coven for a reason. Maybe Pippa, Divinia, and I just haven't figured it out jus yet. We are friends and I know I shouldn't be friends with my best friend-- wait, more like my sister's enemy but, she so much fun to party with and be around.

• Brooklyn Jones

• Clarity-Castro Moore

• Delilah Rose Nox

• Divinia Doriano
    "Behold our mastermind! Just kidding, I mean she is a mastermind but, she's also my best friend. She was the frist person I met when I came to see who would be in Circe with me. And, we just clicked as a friendship. People call her a bitch and she does not care, I love that because I'm the same way. And, after a while we met Pippa and just became like an extended family to each other which, we knew Pippa needed since she had no living members of her family. She is like my older sister that I never had. Gotta love my dearest, Divvy."

• Ethan Holler

• Ever Daniels

• Hazel Lealis

• Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore

• Joseph Fino
    "Hey cutie. Haha, I know he's straight but it doesn't mean I can't look. Besides I think sooner or later he will be with his best friend, Brooklyn, is it?"

• Karol Angelo

• Kwan Yin Xong

• Lina Dorin]
    "Aw, you so adorable. You think I don't know that it's an act. Please, sister. I know that is as fake as my honey badger's nice act. Everyone who acts like an angel has their own inner demons."

• Melody Eleanor Nox
    " I like her even if she is in Merlin. She just a bit of fun to be around. But, we are not overly close friends. We're not even friends to be honest. We rarely speak to each other. But, as always I know something about her. That being she likes Amarina's aka her friend's future boyfriend... Then again doesn't every girl?"

• Pippa Tasmin Le Feuvre
    "God, Gotta love the French! She like another Divinia which might not be good for the world but, it's good for me. She is like that quiet and blunt sister while Divinia is like the crazy sister who likes to "experiment" with... things and I'm the demon little brother that gets under both of their skin. With that said. They are like my family. I know that once we leave we will still stay together like a family."

• Romeo Guarini
    "Aw, you mean my favorite teacher ever! I mean, it's no secert I have been... active with the man and I don't care what people think. If I want to hook up with a man who from centeries ago and hooks up with my best friends, so be it. I like bein around him. He makes me feel like more than just another person in Circe. Don't ask why. I don't even know. He's not as bad as people make him out to be."

• Rose Gilome
    "I don't know much about except that she is in Medea and close to Amarina & Ever. So, I don't know how to make her out. Is she more like Ever meaning happy and smiling or is she more like Amarina meaning quiet and mysterious? Either way I don't know her personally enough to judge her."

• Sunday Cortez
    "Aw, someone doesn't like me. And, some Brit doesn't care. You see, my dears, she is jealous of me and my status here. She thinks she can snake her cute flat ass into my spot in my... ok, not my group. But, the group I helped create from our Frist year here and she thinks she can take my spot in Romeo's bed. Ha! I hate-- no, I wouldn't hate to break it to you but,... Excuse me, English. But, bitch if he wanted you he would have gotten you. Oh well, maybe when I graduate he'll lower his standards from sexy, mature British men to childish girls."

"Who is that sexy, intelligent, and over all well rounded man? Oh yea, that's just me and that's a mirror over there. I mean I think i'm perfect. Pippa and Divinia would be lost without me and they know it. I keep their lives interesting weather those bitches like it or not! Oh who am I kidding? I keep everyone's lives interesting. Teachers, students, even our pets, everyone loves me but, that child Sunday. Plus, Romeo must think i'm not bad if he wants this sexy 5'7 body of pure amazinginess! Haha"

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:39 am

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Aaron J. NeSmith

• Aedan McKellan
    "We're friends? I guess, I mean we are not like brothers but, I can stand being around him. Plus, he going out with Ever and girl who made out with Atreyu their frist year. He got a girl with brains! Bravo."
  • Alexander Grant Little
    "We are in the same coven meaning we aren't strangers. But, he is a little... strange. But, I do like being around him."
  • Amarina Yani King ヅ/☠
    "Haha... Funny story... Ok, now that I think about it. It's not such a funny story. Kind of... whatever. Anyway, so her frist year here we were in the same classes for the most part. So we started to talk a way from other people because well, her reasons. And,one day we were just talking about our past. Then, bam we end up kissing. Maybe it was the silence, maybe it was how we were opening up to each other.I have no idea but, we started dating. Not many people knew, Hell i'm not surprised if Atreyu knew though. After a couple of months, about a year and it was going well but.. I may or may not have gotten jealous that she started being around Cheveyo more than usual. We were young and in love and I felt like he was getting in the way of that.We got in an arguement where we both said things we shouldn't have about our pasts, covens, and I maybe said a few thing about Cheveyo just wanting to fuck her then leave her like her father did with her mother. She said how maybe I was afraid to lose another woman to another man like my father lost my mother to a younger man. Yes, we both took low blows and that ended with us just ending it like that. Do, I regert it.... maybe. I clearly do care for her and I want nothing but the best for her and I just want her to have someone who will stay in her life forever. Someone who will love her forever. I will always be there for her but, not for romance. I think she clearly loves Cheveyo and all she needs to do is tell him. Any logical guy would love to have this girl have feelings for them.
  • Atreyu
    *shrugs* We have a love hate relation-- I'm so sorry I can't even say that without smirk. We all know that is... a huge lie. To be complete and utterly honest? I strongly dislike this man, he think he is so amazing for having girls throw themselves at him. But, that's not why I don't like him. I don't like him for the sheer fact that he had something to do with my breakup with Amarina. And, I know he probably told you that he talk to me and he did. That did not help anything, I truly did love Amarina but, once he saved her from Divinia... I could see they felt something for each other. We ended up talked about Cheveyo and she said she refused to give up their friendship, saying I was acting silly.Like I said, that turned into an arguement where we both said things we shouldn't have about our pasts, covens, and I maybe said a few thing about Cheveyo just wanting to fuck her then leave her like her father did with her mother. I know that was going too low but, I was hurt. That like that, we thought we had our fun but we couldn't go any further. Don't worry we are still friends, but I wish I could say the same for this jackass. I said I made peace with Amarina not him.
  • Azalia Dorin

• Brooklyn Jones

• Clarity-Castro Moore

• Delilah Rose Nox

• Divinia Doriano

• Ethan Holler

• Ever Daniels

• Hazel Lealis

• Iain McLean

• Jason Castro-Moore

• Joseph Fino

• Karol Angelo

• Kwan Yin Xong

• Lina Dorin]

• Melody Eleanor Nox

• Pippa Tasmin Le Feuvre

• Romeo Guarini

• Rose Gilome

• Sunday Cortez
    " I think she is a very beautiful young girl. Like a new, freshly bloomed rose, beautiful but, still has thorns around her as a defense. She is a scary though. She can charm a person with a song and she thinks that she needs to when really... she just needs to smile. And, I know that we are not best friends but, we are not strangers or enemies- Thank God. It is a pity that she loves someone who does not love her back, someone who does not deserve her love and affection anyway. Ugh, I just really do care for-- you know what? Forget it, I feel like you are judging me for like the gothic girl."

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!