Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ring Boys

The Ring Boys

a part of “The Ring Boys”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

Four Rings holding beasts capable of destroying the world are in the hands of four nerdy,meek girls... what could go wrong?(Old and New Roleplayers welcome.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ring Boys”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Ring Boys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Ring Boys"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Ring Boys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:24 am

*sighs* Oh well, if I can't have the snake ring spot... I do not know if I should reserve a role or not... in one hand, I like this roleplay but on the other hand, I love being Jian...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:38 pm

All we need now is the fish to start and I might PM Layla and see if she wants to take the big boss again

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:20 am

Oh gosh, I'm so torn between Kyoko and Olivia xD

I should have Quill up soon.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ran_Akuma on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:25 am

...guess I'm a bit too late xD Well good luck with keeping this rp alive ^_^
Lalalalalalala~!!! Ahnyoung Pussy Cat~!! Lalalalala~!

Ran_Akuma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 am

Sorry Ran....

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:13 pm

I love the new fish! :D

I'm ready to begin, although I'm gonna go back and fine-tune and polish up Quill's character sheet.

EDIT: Finished. I changed quite a bit, including rewriting his personality and changing his theme to something more suiting. I also put it in a more proper format, so it's not an eyesore to look at anymore.
Last edited by Vexilous on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:11 pm

I'm ready to start; who's posting first? :)
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 pm

I will momentarily

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 am

Sorry if the first post is a little bit short, I occasionally get fits of writers block on my post so I just kind of have to roll with whatever I can splurt out...

Also I wasn't sure if Melia would be wearing her contact lenses or not XD so since she finds them uncomfortable and she was in bed I assumed she wasn't wearing them.

Rift
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:05 am

It's all good :) and you were right, she doesn't wear them to bed

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:17 pm

A few quick questions: when someone wearing one of the rings dies, does the spirit die too? Also, what happens if one of them ever tried to wear their own ring? Instant monster-mode? They become human or get sealed inside? I don't know, I'm just kind of curious. Oh yeah, and is there a certain command they're forced to follow, like in Inuyasha when Kagome says "sit" he collapses? That one's not nessecary but I thought it would be kind of funny to have some sort of submission word that makes each of the boys do something. X3

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:05 am

Alright I have thought long and hard about what would happen given those circumstances and I have figured out that if the person wearing the ring dies the curse will reoriginate and put the boy in the ring of his dead master. If they wear the ring same thing happens. And as for submission some are more willing to do things than others. Such as Jian would take a bullet while Demetri would hardley lift a finger to help but there is the possibility that once the ring comes off they boys go back in so that is the main incentive for obeying

Any more questions class?

P.S I am typing on a kindle fire since my laptop fan is broken. I'm investing in a new one but for the time being I guess Ill have tl only use it an hour at a time and let it cool off for about two.So sorry if my grammer is a bit wonky.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:17 am

What if the master, say, orders the individual not to mindlessly follow the orders of his master, freeing him from his servitude? While obviously this would ruin the entire point to begin with, it would probably make for a nice part of the ending, in some cases, so it might be nice to know.

Also, what if the master entrusted the ring temporarily to the servant, ordering him to protect it? Would the order cancel the moment the master took the ring off, or...? On that note, would orders given by one master to be carried out over time be negated by the ring changing hands? For example, if Nadine were to order Jian to call her by her name instead of by title, then took off the ring and let one of the other girls put it on, just to list a hypothetical situation. Also, what happens if one boy wears another's ring?

On another note, could you guys wait for Black Death to make his intro? He hasn't had a chance to post yet, and if this keeps up, you guys will end up leaving both of us behind. =/

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:47 am

Alright everyone stop overthinking this, either get a hobby, some booze or weed, or some sleep because you guys need to just stop thinking for a minute. No offense.

I thought Blackdeath already posted oh well. I thought it was kinda word that you two dominated tobposts in the last one and only had a few for this one but that makes sense.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:16 am

Haha, no can do on the booze/weed thing ceh, unless you want me back in the hospital for this one too! xD

Anyway as for Black Death, I agree, I don't want you guys to be completely swamped in posts (even more than you already are) So I'm gonna call it a night, as much as I've enjoyed the exchange between the three/four of us.

Also, In Embrace's latest post, the Barn Owl thing totally reminded me of the Gamegrumps' Castlevania lp xD (ceh knows what I'm talking about, probably)

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:00 am

Bad Vexilous I haven't seen that one yet well now Ill be all day watching that and the rest of Banjo Kazooie

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Hello, everybody... I apologize for not coming here sooner... something comes up and I have to leave for a long time (until December 28th...) so... I will not be able to post frequently if I can post at all...so, since Snake is an important spot, I do not want to make everything slower. Therefore, I have to abandon Jian. I am sorry. As for joining, well, when I come back, if I can and if the roleplay is still active, I will join... I hope you understand.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Hmmm... Could you leave Jian up for adoption, and maybe one of the other RPers could take control of him until you come back, and then return control to you?

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:14 am

That would be the best idea and I may have a friend able to take it temporarily though hes a bit of a noob when it comes to rping but hell do fine.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!