Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angel of Darkness

Angel of Darkness

a part of “Angel of Darkness”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

Life can be fun and beautiful....until you add a little extra...Heroin, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Meth...then your life starts bursting out of control.(2 SPOTS OPEN! One Male one Female)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel of Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Angel of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Angel of Darkness"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Angel of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:24 am

may i reserve the meth user please?
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeyyItsAshley on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:41 am

May I reserve the cocaine user?

HeyyItsAshley
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:55 am

Both are reserved :) as soon as I get the E user, then we can start posting... :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:42 am

Good God, I'd take the ecstasy user...it just really strikes close to home for me right now. >.<
Hrmmm.

Fuck it, I'll go ahead and do it.
Mind if I reserve the ecstasy user?

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:57 am

I completly understand Faux.
And its reserved.
But I was like.. dark RP... hmm... Drugs... yep... major bad nasty drugs...
that's dark enough... -shrug-

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 am

I'm use to dark role plays. (:
Most that I do revolve around abuse/drugs.
Recently, however, someone I love very, very much stared taking Mollies (a form of ecstasy).
It's just a lot to deal with. XD

I'm starting on the application now.

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 am

-wiggles finger at you-
naughty naughty.
and I'll have to take a look at them role plays :P

and I completly understand.

and hurrry hurry hurry!! :P I'm excited to start posting!

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:29 am

Hm, I might have a try at this one....could I possible reserve the sister character? Is she likely to be younger or older, or doesn't it matter?
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:50 pm

@Vitamin,
It doesn't matter :) It's up to you, but you must know, you're going to be the one to put the Heroin user in rehab....so you have to be at least old enough to know whats going on and how bad its gotten for the user...

Great news my friends :)

THE Users are all filled up, and we may now start posting!!!!! -claps and chortles, with hugs and kisses and gropes!-

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Oh I wasn't thinking of making the character too young anyway. She'll either be a bit older or a bit younger, I'll decide on that once I've got the profile underway, so will be pretty independent at that point and able to take a complete role. I shall get to work on a profile.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Wohoo! all the characterslook great too ^^

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 pm

^_^ yush they do!! now we just have awesome posting, and waiting to do! :)
(aaaaannd, the party tonight is how they all meet!!!!!))

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeyyItsAshley on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 pm

So, I definetley posted twice on accident! Please just ignore one of them, major screw-up <.<

HeyyItsAshley
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:04 pm

lol, its ok. :) I've done that before x)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:26 am

ok guyz... I've rearranged the rules around a teeeeny bit.
read em and weep...well without the weeping.
like i've been saying this is a DARK rp... so I'm trying to keep it dark...
-sigh-
darkness is the complete opposite of what I am.

I really hope you guys don't have any problems.... if you do please PM me... and if you have ideas for rules or any questions... though
yeah...
i'm going to stop ranting...
you guyz get my point...

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:42 pm

I'mma post now. >=D

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeyyItsAshley on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:53 pm

@Fauxtruth Yay! (: Now all of the main character's will have posted and we can really start this!

HeyyItsAshley
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 am

-searches for Faux's post- hmmm.. guess I'm blind :P
lawl... this is going to be interesting... now that the girls are with orien....
I wonder how him and Jazz will meet... -ponders this...-

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:20 am

Mmk So per your request I am here, May I have the Best Friend please Tankies~!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!