Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tails of War

The Stiprus Pack Den(Relations Discussion)

a part of “Tails of War”, a fictional universe by Just Sayin'.

Two Werewolf packs. . One forest. A fight for land, a fight for dominance. . [More Info. Inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tails of War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Stiprus Pack Den(Relations Discussion)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:55 am

Here is where everyone who has a Stiprus Pack Member character can discuss their character's relation with the other pack members. Talk freely to each other about friendships, etc. Be creative!! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Stiprus Pack Den(Relations Discussion)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfheart on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:58 am

Anyone want to have history with Raven let me know!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolfheart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:05 am

@Wolfheart I could see Nari trying to maybe mentor and help Raven whatcha think?

and if anyone wants specific relations with Nari just let me know.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfheart on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:09 am

@Echo_Rose sounds good! Maybe she can be more patient with Raven, then everyone else?

Wolfheart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:27 am

@Wolfheart Pertaining Luke and Raven, what would their relationship be like? Partners in crime, the troublemakers of the pack, anything else? Id probably have Luke have a little crush on her, but his ego wouldnt let him admit it/show his affection towards towards her XD they'd perhaps be hang out buddies, etc XD

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:28 am

yeah thats what I was thinking. Im thinking Nari would see some of herbold self in Raven before she took the roll of Beta

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfheart on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:38 am

@Silverlight138, They can be like the best friends who obviously like each other, but are too damn stubborn to admit it lol!

@Echo_Rose I like that idea a lot!!

Wolfheart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:54 am

I have Tex and Tirry, if anyone wants history with them let me know!

Tex is more softspoken and easy going, and Tirry is the cockiest female you'll ever meet :)

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Maybe Charlotte could be a little...bubblier around Tex, even though he doesn't talk to her or something? Charlotte's...an oddball, so anything could go on there xD

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 pm

I believe Nari would like Tirry's cocky attitude but sometimes would have to put her in place?

and I think Nari would easily become annoyed with Charlotte lol

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:28 pm

xD Charlotte would probably try and please Nari by getting her favourite meat, and tip toe around Nari in the early stages. She's not the type to challenge others or anything, but she could become annoying without intending to. She tries to be friends with everyone in her pack, so she sometimes rubs people's fur the wrong way.

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:28 pm

-wonders how Leon would fit in...-
I think Leon will love Charlotte :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm

XD Oh my goodness, it's almost like I created Charlotte for him *looks at the similarities between Leon and Charlotte* (even though I swear to goodness that I didn't...well... I wanted her to have people that she could relate to in the pack lol )

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Nami... I put in my Naris profile that she grew up with Leon and were good friends througout their childhood and that Leon is the only one she would liaten to.

and if Charlotte gets Nari her favorite meat then Nari will be a happy wolf lol

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Though I think....he might... fall for Naris... :3
<--is not sure about this yet... will have to RP to see it

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Well I could see that also because hes the only one that could put her in place lol

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EspressoJunkie on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:47 am

Here is the Stiprus Pack so far! Hoping this will make it easier to get the ball rolling on figuring out character relations.

Alpha: Leon J. Lovett

Beta: Narissa Merringson

Delta: Jonah McGregory

The Sentinels
Head: Oliver "Tex" Huston
One: Reserved by Just Sayin'
Two: open
Three: Reserved by Heather1205

The Hunters
Main Hunter: Luke Kaen
One: Raven Blackheart
Two: Charlotte R. Gaite
Three: open

The Scouts
One: open
Two: Tirry Bright

Omegas and Pups
unlimited open

This list is based on the characters that have already been submitted and approved, as well as the "reserved" characters on the Introduction page (which I don't believe has been updated considering it still shows my character as an open character). If I made any errors, please let me know and I will fix them. :)
EJ

EspressoJunkie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:34 am

xD Naris and Leon would make a cute couple I think. Hmmm...now to find a guy that would actually fall in love with Charlotte... *stares at screen* Ummmm....I guess I'll wait for someone to show interest?

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:14 am

I vote Olliver :D
(he likes red heads >:D))

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:29 am

XD I made Charlotte as a tribute to my now married sister, she looked so beautiful yesterday *tears up* but yeah, I secretly made Charlotte for Oliver, but she could go with anyone at this stage I think, because a lot of the male profiles have a love of water as one of their likes lol.

It's ridiculous, every 'day off' that Charlotte gets she's in the lake or the spring, swimming as long as she can in one of her myriad of bikinis.

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!