Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

LORE: The Heroes Legacy

House Gallosor

a part of “LORE: The Heroes Legacy”, a fictional universe by Arch_Demon666.

Quests have rised upon the lands, the waterfalls tell fables about the sounds of blade clashing.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “LORE: The Heroes Legacy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

House Gallosor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:32 am

This noble house makes it's home in deep in the northern woods known as the Griffin's Wood in honor of the house that has laid claim to the land. Gallosor Keep stands in the center of town and is massive in it's construction and imposing stature. The large town itself is prosperous, being home to a many merchant, craftsmen and guild hall. Currently Gallosor boasts a home to an installation of the mages guild, scholars guild and the Offices of the Order. Due to their close relationship and long family ties with the fabled Knights of the Order, the Order sees Gallosor as it's defacto second home. As a direct result of that relationship the defense of Gallosor is not left up to the town guard or Gallosar military alone but infact the Order has knights stationed around the clock to aid in the defense of the city should need arise. As a result of the huge Knight presence crime in the city is incredibly low. Beyond the host of men that man it's walls the city is defended by a deep and treacherous moat, and its most noteworthy feature is the lavish mausoleum. The mausoleum is technically under ownership by the Order as it holds many of their fallen dead and religious relics. It is an magnificent marvel of construction of marble and polished stone known as The Hall of the Glorious Dead. This hall is strikingly similar to the one beneath Light Bringer Keep, the ancestral home of the Order.

The members of House Gallosor are as follows

King Riordan Gallosor II *Now Deceased -Current Patriarch and father of known sons

Queen Lassandra Gallosor *Now Deceased- Current Matriarch of known sons

King Royce Gallosor -Eldest son of Riordan, current ruler of Gallosor

Prince Roarke Gallosor- First in line to the throne and second son of Riordan. Identical twin brother of Royce.

Prince Guyon Gallosor, Knight of the Eagle, Justicar of the Order - Second in line to the throne of Gallosor and youngest son of Riordan. Only member to not use his title of prince in introduction in favor of his Sir status as a knight and only son not to currently live in Gallosor. Sir Guyon lives on the road as his role as a Justicar Knight has him constanly on the move hunting dangerous criminals and combatting threats to the saftey and security of Lore.

Princess Helena Gallosor- Youngest child of Riordan and only Princess of House Gallosor.
Last edited by Bromander Shepard on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: House Gallosor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 am

Okay! This is just awesome! I'm so Jealous! I need one for the Vantgaurds! ;P

x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:33 am

DuBois_Scarlett wrote:Okay! This is just awesome! I'm so Jealous! I need one for the Vantgaurds! ;P

x

lol I can make you one, whats their house sigil?

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Bromander Shepard wrote:
DuBois_Scarlett wrote:Okay! This is just awesome! I'm so Jealous! I need one for the Vantgaurds! ;P

x

lol I can make you one, whats their house sigil?

LOL No idea, you can make it up if you like, the Lord was a Demon so maybe something to do with that or not, lol . . . I give you free reign do as you wish with it! ;P If you have time otherwise don't worry about it =D

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 pm

I'll have it done today ;]

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Bromander Shepard wrote:I'll have it done today ;]

Awesome! Thank you very much =D

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!