Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pantheon: Post Cataclysm

Ask the Characters

a part of “The Pantheon: Post Cataclysm”, a fictional universe by Midnightclub.

Gods rule the cosmos and all that is within. As one of these elite beings how will you run the world? What will you create?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pantheon: Post Cataclysm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ask the Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Chaaaaracter Maaaiil Caaaallll!

*audience claps* Hello, Hello, Hello! I'm ZacharyTC, here with all the characters from the roleplay, deity and creation alike! Let's give them a big hand, everybody!

*Audience claps*

Now, here's how it works! All the roleplayers ask the characters questions, then those characters (controlled by the corresponding roleplayer) will answer them! Please, keep them all within reason (if you can help it)!

So, heeerrrrrrre we go!

((This was just too hard to resist! XD ))
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Ask the Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Hello, Midnightclub here, though people call me many things. I have a personal question for Nylia. Tell me, what does it feel like to have that Crystal? Is it tempting to use the power you have been given?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:07 pm

While we are waiting for Nylia to answer Midnight's question, why don't we turn it over to the big boss of the pantheon... Acanthus!

*audience claps, again*

This letter is from me, which I will read, myself *ahem*

"Acanthus, we already know you have made a Hall of the Gods, before. What do you personally plan on doing in the desert, now that you've travelled, there? The dry air there could make artifacts and buildings last for longer, due to no moisture adding decay, for the most part, and we all know you are the smart guy, around here. So, tell us, what are your big plans, right now?"

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:18 pm

"Well my dear, Living in a warped time zone has given me much to think about. Indeed I have gained new power, that of thought and logic. I have gained Knowledge and all I wish to do is share it with the rest of the world. My mortals and I will teach, and share our wisdom and magic. From now on, I wish only to help all. I won't be building any more artifacts or halls."

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:00 pm

I'm a guy, but I'll take that! Another big hand for Acanthus!

*audience claps*

And now, a letter for Mathias! Again, from me. It reads, *ahem*

"Now, we all know you have a lot on your mind, right now, but I have to say, that moment between you and Adarani made me rather emotional inside. I mean, the sudden love confession she made to you was just beautfiul. But, that aside, on the matter in question, what are your current thoughts? Anything you are considering?"

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Good Evenin' to each and everyone of you. Fabricator is what I call myself. And my question goes out to any who would answer it, What music or song from our world do you think best fits yourself and your fellow gods. Feel free to answer for every god or for only a few. Or even only for yourself if you so choose.

I leave that in your hands great creations of the All-Father.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Fabricator wrote:Good Evenin' to each and everyone of you. Fabricator is what I call myself. And my question goes out to any who would answer it, What music or song from our world do you think best fits yourself and your fellow gods. Feel free to answer for every god or for only a few. Or even only for yourself if you so choose.

*Rodrauge Grumbles irritably at being woken up for this."

"Well, to be honest I don't know what to think of to best describe the other deities that trod all over my body, but for myself I believe the theme 'under siege' by a 'Antonio Santangelo' matches myself well. Perhaps for many of my children as well. At first it is calm, almost relaxing much like myself when I sleep for I am generous enough to allow those that dwell upon the middle realm to take what they need from my body. However, if one were to take to much, to disrespect my generosity and spit upon my gift, then my furry awakes. And when it does it my might is instant, heavy, and unrelenting."
Last edited by Wake on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Hello, I'd like to ask erryone if they've got any shenanigans planned for the future. And to answer your question, Torsc would probably enjoy the band Tally Hall, and his favorite song would most likely be "Mechanical Hands". Preferably the version from their Demo Album. As for Riomu, she'd be a huge Power Metal fan. Freedom Call would e her favorite band, and their song "Wanderer" would be her favorite.

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:52 pm

"First of all, I'm Jute and yes, shenanigans are planned." *Grins miscellaneously* "Though they don't know me, I know Skillet and I think their song Monster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE fits me pretty well."

"As for me," *Acanthus states with an aside look at Jute* "I believe that all songs possess some wisdom...and Midnightclub is having trouble finding a song that fits me perfectly."

(Thanks to Fabricator for this track for Acanthus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rOMGIbY-9s )

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jusan Kikan on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:08 am

Fabricator wrote:Good Evenin' to each and everyone of you. Fabricator is what I call myself. And my question goes out to any who would answer it, What music or song from our world do you think best fits yourself and your fellow gods. Feel free to answer for every god or for only a few. Or even only for yourself if you so choose.

Hello, Jusan Kikan here (But Keindra really), and it's a pleasure to be here tonight. It's hard to say on one song, because I have 2 songs in mind. One for me, cause I don't really do any fancy fighting unless I have to, that mischievious grin of mine, and also for my 'Butler Charm'. I am just simply one hell of a butler.
And the other for the Gods, because every where I see Gods are busy on adventures, conquest, and world domination. And it just makes me imagine being in a battle field experiencing all this. This is just an exciting Adventure; the balance falls between the forces of Good and Evil.

My Song: Diabolic Waltz

The Gods Song: Terra's Theme

And Jute, I love Skillet too, can you suggest songs that I don't really have?

Jusan Kikan
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:57 am

Jute:

"I don't do favors Jusan." *rolls her eyes* "Promise to let me rule over your god and maybe we'll talk."

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jusan Kikan on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:03 am

*Chuckles, with that mischevious grin* "Time will tell Jute. Well as they say Kesara sara. hahahahahaha. Maybe if you somehow take over the whole world, eliminate competition for power, and make Keindra you personal 'Bulter' then I'll considerate. But for now no."
XD

Jusan Kikan
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:10 am

Jute:

"Whatever." *Looks around* "Oh wow, is this microphone thing still on? I thought it was supposed to turn off when I answered the...Wait, this is perfect." * mischievous grin* "I just want all of you to know that Midnightclub is actively planning your demises!"

Midnightclub:

"Jute! You little bitch. Stop lying to these nice people!"

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Adarani:

"I'm not entirely sure what song would suit me. I mean, I really like songs involving love, but still don't know."

ZacharyTC:

*takes back the microphone from Jute* I believe that is enough mischief, on this show, for now.

Okay, while we wait for Mathias, we'll turn it over to Nylia!

*audience claps while restraining from laughter*

So, Nylia, we just reached a point in Nala and Hanryyt's story where Nala was raped by Maarzan. Knowing Hanryyt, he will not take that lightly and will probably want the perpetrator to pay for it dearly. What are your thoughts on that?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Nylia:
Oh, sorry I took so long to respond, but it is quite tempting to do some evil things while I hold the Crystal, but whether or not committing evil is my true nature is unknown to me. However, I do quite enjoy the mind games Jute and I have been playing thus far, though it seems she's beating me...

As for Nala, Hanryyt, and Maarzans predicament-*ahem*-*taps microphone*-*quietly turns on death metal* I SHALL SEND HIM TO THE INFERNO TO ROT FOR CENTURIES, ONLY TO BE MUTILATED AND RAPED BY SPLENDYS OWN DEADLY TENDRILS AFTER I HUMILIATE HIM DEEPLY IN THE MORTAL REALM!!!! But as for Hanryyt I greatly wish that he will, after I'm done what I want to do with him in the Mortal Realm, slowly seep every fiber of his being out of him until he rots. Thank you. *Nylia drops the mic and walks off stage*

Jadebud98:
Hey, I'm Jadebud98, but feel free to call me Jade, and my question is for Jute, Nylia, and Othuma do you enjoy being gurlfrands with each other?

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Seveneleven, that is my username don't wear it out.

Now with that bit of over-used, common place joke out of the way here is Mathias.

Mathias: Much does fall on my mind, so much happened at once in that span of time...I-I couldn't think straight. Right now my top priority is reintroducing The Valeish to the Middle Realm. I have just discovered a valley, similar, but I might add more grand than the last one. I hope to bring them here and allow them to do what they would have done before the Cataclysm. Develop as people and as a nation. As for later down the line,well...I have much to consider. I would like best to keep that private information for now. Thank you.
Last edited by Seveneleven on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Jute:

"Oh not this gurrlfrands thing again..." *Sighs* "Look, I was drunk at the time...and nearly half asleep.... So long as no-one wants to call themselves my ruler then I'll get along with them just fine. But before we get to ruling anything, we have to kill some goody goodies, got it?"

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Nylia: "Wait...the gurlfrands thing actually happened? I thought that wasn't canon? Does that mean I really had a threesome with Jute and Othuma?"

Jade: BECOME GURLFRANDS FOREVERRRRRR! MAKE IT CANON BEFORE I MAKE FANFICTION D':

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Othuma: I can't believe none of you have yet seen the illogical reasoning behind this! D:<

One! I'm not a GURL!

And Two, We could hardly call ourselves "frands" no more like business associates. Killing is our Business and well business, is soon to pick up. >:)

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:11 am

first my name is tigerking i have a question for Rodrauge

you previosly stated
Wake wrote:then my furry awakes. And when it does it my might is instant, heavy, and unrelenting."
dose this mean you have a pet mortal that dresses up as an animal, also i do not fear your mortal guardian.

also Jute i have a question from nightling he wants to know when he gets to meet you so that he may have his first taste of god meat, those wooden gods didn't taste good.

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!