Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Will to Survive: The New Democratic Order

The Will to Survive: The New Demoratic Order

a part of “The Will to Survive: The New Democratic Order”, a fictional universe by Reaper2707.

A new disease is sweeping across the US turning those infected into flesh craving monstrosities. They've lost all humanity and their only instinct is to feed. Now with a zombie apocalypse befalling the nation, those immune to the virus try to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Will to Survive: The New Democratic Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Will to Survive: The New Demoratic Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Will to Survive: The New Demoratic Order"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

Re: The Will to Survive: The New Demoratic Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:15 am

I'm really tempted to submit a character based on Jason Brody.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:27 am

FreeRunner wrote:I'm really tempted to submit a character based on Jason Brody.

I'm really tempted to submit a character based on Sam Becker.
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:58 am

How old were you aiming for the characters to be?

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Sent Zanetta White's updated cs ^^

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolidSnacks on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:45 pm

xxtensionxx wrote:How old were you aiming for the characters to be?

It can be any age, I made a character who is 15 years old. There was a little girl once in the first 'Will to Survive.'

SolidSnacks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Would It be okay for my character to have a dog? If not, I will just remove the dog from my CS.

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scragglywayfarer on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Disregard my previous post, I think I found all the information now, and will be submitting a character soon. Looks like fun.

scragglywayfarer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 pm

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me and we can discuss anything from story, to characters. Most characters will be fine as long as they are semi down to Earth and not overpowered. If there is something wrong with the character I will work with you to get it so it's able to be brought into the RP.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:00 am

Just so you guys know, I will not be accepting the characters until season 2 ends and I make the opening post. So don't get worried if your character isn't accepted right away. I'm thinking that tomorrow will be the start of this season.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:33 pm

We are open for business!

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:44 pm

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scragglywayfarer on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:23 am

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm pretty new to RPing in this style. (I've RPed a lot before, but it was in a different type of setting [individual stories collected under a singular theme]) but this seems like a lot of fun, and I just love to read and write... but anyway, if I happen to do something wrong or whatnot, please inform me.

scragglywayfarer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Is anybody open to find my character, Maia? I'm running out of things to say.

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:54 pm

You could run into the Commonwealth settlement or the slaverd perhaps

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scragglywayfarer on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:30 pm

My character - Charlie Poe - is currently in the area around Houston (Southeastern part of Texas), where his helicopter went down on the way back towards the minefield and back east. He's wandering, and I'm probably going to have him heading towards the Commonwealth area soon (as part of his story), if Mai is out that way. Or anyone else for that matter. I'd like to try and spin a few stories together.

scragglywayfarer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:53 am

Okay, I guess she could hitch a ride with Charlie then :)

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:48 pm

Well Gypsy, Tsu is by her vicinity on a bike, I'm not positive about a ride for your pup though... :/
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:12 pm

That's okay, Mai's good with Charlie for now. She would never abandon Flare :P

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarliaRhian123 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:24 pm

I dont think i'll be able to post for a day or two...

Im usually not able to get on the Internet for more than 5 minutes on Thursday to Saturday and sometimes Sunday :(

CarliaRhian123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!