Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Savior

Savior

a part of “Savior”, a fictional universe by Seveneleven.

After the invasion of dark and terrible forces, Seven Warriors are gathered to answer the call. One that pits them against a Dark Lord in a Tournament that will decide the fate of the world. ((Open!))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Savior”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Savior

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Savior"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by Seveneleven on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Savior One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DocBlargle on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:30 pm

I'm confused. Are we reserving an essence and a champion?
Doctor Blargle, Mad Scientist.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DocBlargle
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Savior

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Well, the idea is, you are reserving what Nation you hail from as well as what essence you possess.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:41 am

I apologize greatly for forgetting to add a Weapons section to the Skeleton. So if you have already filled out most of it, just add your weapons to the equipment tab normally found on the RPG Skeleton. Otherwise I am going to rectify this mistake.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjavanish on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:27 pm

Hey, can I reserve Perception and Pavaren? I'll have the character sheet up tonight.

ninjavanish
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:54 am

Of course, its no problem. Just have it in at a convenient time. :)

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjavanish on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Just wrapping up the history portion. Let me know if I need to edit any of the abilities obviously. Wasn't sure where to go with them. Hope you like. XD

ninjavanish
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Well once ya gott'em submitted I'll look it over and let you know, okay? :)

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:46 pm

I hope everyone is ready, now that all positions are filled we are going to begin this roleplay! I shall make an introductory post, placing up the setting and current situation. From there we shall advance farther and enjoy this tale. :)

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binsetsu on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:02 am

Whooo boy! Finally getting started! I'm so excited! I hope we'll all have fun roleplaying out this tale!

Binsetsu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GotDraggedIntoThis on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:52 am

I am going to try squeeze out a post later tonight or tomorrow, im just swamped with homework atm so sorry for not putting my first post up ;S

GotDraggedIntoThis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:00 am

Eh it's no problem! :) I understand.

The important thing is you intend to do so. Thanks for letting me know! :)

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:23 am

I apologize for my lack of inactivity. I have been very busy but things will pick up this weekend, So please stick around and we shall advance this story.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GotDraggedIntoThis on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:50 pm

We are Down a champion :S

GotDraggedIntoThis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binsetsu on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 am

So we are. I was kinda waiting on the final champion to make his introduction post to continue posting myself. However, judging from the current situation, perhaps it'd be alright if I just post again?

Binsetsu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GotDraggedIntoThis on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:32 am

DO IT

GotDraggedIntoThis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:49 am

Yes, thank you, I even sent him a PM about it. I think he's gone AWOL on this rolelplay. :(

That's a real shame, I'm gonna have to delete his character and open the space up. I'll send him a PM that I have done this, and if he wishes to stay he has to re-submit and make a post.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binsetsu on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:51 am

That's to bad really, it seemed like a very interesting character. But I guess there's no real choice, not showing up for more than a week is a bit much. Hopefully someone else will join quickly. :)

Binsetsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GotDraggedIntoThis on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:32 am

Guys Im sorry but I will be MIA for today/tomorrow because of a long distance swim down south, sorry ;<

GotDraggedIntoThis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:31 am

I have finalized the vacancy and hopefully we shall have an interest.

I shall make my next post regardless of the situation.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!