Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Age Old Feud

An Age Old Feud

a part of “An Age Old Feud”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

Two kingdoms, once one, but split by an ancient rivalry have begun taking steps toward peace, but will their plans be successful?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Age Old Feud”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

An Age Old Feud

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "An Age Old Feud"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: An Age Old Feud

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:44 am

May I please reserve the Captain of Sliabh? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:53 am

Yes, you may :D Reservations last forty-eight hours.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:04 am

Hey there!

Can I reserve Queen of Sliabh please?

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SomeoneNamedNo-one on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:54 am

I love the Irish names for the regions :D I'd love to join up, and I'll so so soon (:
How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
~Portia, The Merchant of Venice

SomeoneNamedNo-one
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anna_B_Summers on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:31 am

Can I play more than one character?

Anna_B_Summers
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:34 am

@DuBois_Scarlett: Yes, you may :)

@SomeoneNamedNo-one: Alright! You can reserve a character if you have one in mind.

@Anna_B_Summers: Right now, I do not have a limit on how many chaacter's you may have so yes, you can play more than one character :3

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:42 am

If I'm reading correctly the King of Sliabh is available?

Can I reserve him?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:57 am

Im interested but I wouldn't be able to make a character for a couple of days, so if thats ok I will be up for it

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:25 pm

if the kings and queens are in their twenties, how are the kids no older than 14.. ? the kings and queens should be older than thirty no??

remy6archer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:08 pm

@remy6archer She put Twenties or Thirties for the kings and Queens... and to consult the person playing the King before making a character, so I don't see what your talking about.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:37 pm

@Forget~Me~Not: Yes, I'll put the reservation down for you ASAP :) Thank you for clarifying the age thing with remy by the way. Is it alright if the future Queen of Abhainn is your charcter's sister? It's part of the treaty, which I forgot to mention when I made this roleplay at like 1 in the morning yesterday.

@boultinator93: That's fine, I never close character submissions so just get your character in whenever.

@remy6archer: Keep in mind this roleplay is set in medieval-ish times. You weren't necessarily married at like 21, you could be younger or older. Like I said in the intro and like Forget~Me~Not said, you are to consult the person playing your chaacter's parents before actually making the character. Another choice could always be to have "adopted" children.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:46 pm

submitted abhainn character

remy6archer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:18 pm

@Scarlet Loup: no problem, :) and that's fine.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:12 pm

@remy6archer: I hate to be a meanie, but could you please fill out the character bio in full sentences? I'm pretty sure I wrote I wanted a paragraph for these things. Plus, even though the roleplay hasn't begun, your character should still have a history including birth, experiences, their role in the war, reaction to king's death, etc., etc.

I'll accept your character after that :3

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:33 pm

@Scarlet Loup: Can you tell me more of what the treaty was? what other little things the arranged so I can make my sheet work with them.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:43 pm

@Forget~Me~Not: Okay, so, I'm assuming there would be a sort of trade agreement between the kingdoms, obviously they wouldn't be allowed to attack each other, they'd put aside the past feud all together, and I guess Abhainn would need to give something to Sliabh in return for the king's sister as Abhainn's queen. Anything you think your character would ask for, based upon his personality?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:14 pm

@Scarlet Loup: Well I'm thinking of him very much like King Henry VIII so umm... Land would something.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:48 pm

updated but I'll add more info as the story progresses

remy6archer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:11 pm

@Forget~Me~Not: Sounds good to me :)

@remy6archer: Your character has been accepted, thank you.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!