Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legends of the New World

Legends of the New World

a part of “Legends of the New World”, a fictional universe by Reaper2707.

Hundreds of years after a nuclear war ripped the Earth apart, radiation has created new species of humans such as Elves, and dwarfs. Now new nations have risen in this new and mystical land, who will you fight for?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of the New World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Legends of the New World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:02 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Legends of the New World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

Re: Legends of the New World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:12 pm

this is interesting, normally i dont join these kinds of roleplay, but i do like playing elves

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Never mind, three paragraph posts is usually what my posts consist of.

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Hey Reaper, I am going to create an elf named Huean later on. Is that okay?

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Sure is!

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:47 am

Hm......well I'll probably create a human character. Just trying to figure out how I'm going to have this character behave though!!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:31 am

Take your time man, there is no rush! I'd rather have well thought out characters that the authors are happy with then for the RP to get off the ground quick.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:08 pm

my god, Krigar sounds like some of the customers I deal with at work "his breath reeks of unhealthy habits" and his clothes "extremely dirty from years without a single wash" . This is really a rude post but some people lack any form of hygiene, and reading his profile i couldnt help but laugh at the similarities.

and god forbid he get his hands on poor lil Amalys, shed be ripped in half!! Needless to say, Krigar has a nice looking profile for a beast such as himself.

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Haha, that is hilarious. I understand where you are coming from completely! Some people are just disgusting.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:00 pm

I just want to point out that the order of the winged cross isn't just for humans, any species can be apart of it.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby werepimp on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:28 pm

I want to make a bad ass dwarf for this role play (because who doesn't want a bad ass dwarf?) but by traveler do you mean someone who just sail over from a distant land or left his homeland, or what? Since I figure its better to ask then to just assume.

werepimp
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:58 am

Doesn't really matter to me as long as it makes sense.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Gah...Hope I got the picture put into the thing correctly. I always seem to have trouble with that part!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:02 am

Nope looks good! I'll accept him after I make the first post. I would like to get more people set up before we start getting this rolling if your okay with maybe waiting a day or so.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:29 am

I'm ok with that, no problem!!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby werepimp on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Apologizes but at the time I can't take another role play right now, but if I do get more time in the future I'll send in a character.

werepimp
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Okay so I wanted to wait for more people, however that seems like it's not going to happen right now. So I will be posting in the next day or two!

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!