Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Teen Titans

The New Teen Titans : Episodes

a part of “The New Teen Titans”, a fictional universe by UltraVioleta.

Ten years have pasted and the Teen Titans have gone their seperate ways, leaving Jump City to become a dangerous, unsafe area. You different from other teenagers and decide it's time to take a stand. Jump City needs a new hero.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Teen Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The New Teen Titans : Episodes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Hello everyone! Here is where you can post ideas for "episodes" of The New Teen Titans. Plot lines, events, NPC characters or even minor/major things you'd like to have happen at some point in the roleplay. Also feel free to message me if you have questions, comments, concerns about anything.
~ The Pale Violet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The New Teen Titans : Episodes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Register our "Episodes" to better manage the timeskips in the quests sections.
Once more, with rhythm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Episode 1
Title: New Dawn
Summary: White is rampaging in the city, making the new young heroes rise to save the day. They then stop White and get invited to the Titan Tower by Melaine. Although, Abbadon has watched this and sees a perfect oppurtunity.
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:33 pm

The New Teen Titans
Episode 1 : "A New Dawn"
Melanie confront's a powerful and unknown being who wants to claim Jump City as his territory. When she is over powered she is surprised to find that others come forward to help her subdue the tribal attacker, White, so she can talk with him and make a temporary truce. That is until White is attacked by a power hungry villain. With the strangers band together to fight these foes off? And what will they do if they win? Where will they go? For a potential group of heroes, only one tower seems acceptable.

Do you guys like it? :3 I think it I sound like a dramatic news caster.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Sounds OK, but Abaddon is not going to just jump in, so change that OK? He is going to wait and while White is with the Titans THEN he strikes.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Oh, no I wasn't referring to Abaddon, I meant some random NPC villain. I figured you'd want to hold off on your character's introduction, saving it for a more dramatic moment. :)

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:09 pm

OK, good, and I will handle Abaddon for the drama. I promise his intro will be REAL dramatic.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:16 pm

^_^ I would expect nothing less

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Sounds sexy! :3

I think Sprouse will be the first to stumble upon the scene, but should I wait or just go?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Go of course! Sprouse seems like a good second in command.

Edit: Actually, now I see him as Cyborg + Beastboy XD.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:57 am

Oops, I'll save mine for episode two. I'll edit my post so that he doesn't plan on moving for a week or so, giving you guys enough time to group up as Titans.

Episode 2: Blind Justice
Krótos has targeted a known corrupt judge. He has taken over the court house, and is holding the judge hostage. He is even televising the event, intent on sending a message to the City and, the only Titan he knows about, an important message. Their City is rotten. Filth like the judge he now holds hostage are roaming the streets with impunity. He challenges them with the Judge's life on the line. Will they save filth? Will they defend the City's scum? He only has plans to fight a single Titan, how will he react when the New Titans, who banded together not days before, come to fight him? Intent on rescuing a life, regardless of what that life may have done.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:38 am

yeah like Shishio oh wait first things first

HI SHISHIOX3 good to see you aganx3

anyway as I was saying like Shishio said ill bring in Kokoro maybe in the third episode since well she is new to earth having just arrived there a few weeks before the new Titans formed and what not;3

im hoping ya'll as the new Titans hear of a cat like girl stealing food and what not and go to investigate or something;3 they find her in a warehouse hoarding loads of cats which if you haven't put two and two together is why she stole all that foodx3

oh wait one more thing im hoping to make a surprise entrance in maybe the first or second episode where she'll just land squat in the middle of a battle surviving heaights no human could survive and say
"Nya! Kokoro is a live!Yay!" or something like that then realized there is a battle going on and leaves leaving them in wonder as to who the hell landed in the middle of someones battle...

well now im just giving it all away so ill stop here for now and leave it to ya'll to see what may be done or if you like my idea and im rambling....
|
|
so adios amigos wont be back on til after school:P
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby von zail on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:03 am

XShishioX wrote:Oops, I'll save mine for episode two. I'll edit my post so that he doesn't plan on moving for a week or so, giving you guys enough time to group up as Titans.

Episode 2: Blind Justice
Krótos has targeted a known corrupt judge. He has taken over the court house, and is holding the judge hostage. He is even televising the event, intent on sending a message to the City and, the only Titan he knows about, an important message. Their City is rotten. Filth like the judge he now holds hostage are roaming the streets with impunity. He challenges them with the Judge's life on the line. Will they save filth? Will they defend the City's scum? He only has plans to fight a single Titan, how will he react when the New Titans, who banded together not days before, come to fight him? Intent on rescuing a life, regardless of what that life may have done.

Ooh, could I get in on this?

Maybe as the Titans are putting the squeeze down on the court and manage to get inside... Mardotte and Clare, seeing the situation unfold decide to make their move and show the city its not only the corrupt authorities that are the problem, but also the whole establishment that allows corrupt people. And the "heros" that keep them in power. By demolishing the court house, with the hostages, the heros and Krótos - who will ordinary people turn to other than themselves?

Or I'll just wait until round three..

von zail
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:06 am

I love it! Allies are better than enemies, even if only by a mutual goal. To get theTitans involved in the situation, Melanie is going to wind up finding the message and connecting the dots with the kidnapping, then she'll try to go after him alone but inevitatably the group will convince her otherwise and they'll go together. At some point I'm assuming Krotos will give his villainous reasons for this act, how everything is corrupt and he wants to purify it, and Melanie will counter with something along the lines of 'two wrongs don't make a right' which will change his mind. Jailing the Judge the Titans deem Krotos' crime as an act of heroism by a citizen and accept him into the Teen Titans.

Is everyone okay with that conclusion?

EDIT:
It may be better to save it until episode three since we're attempting an introduction episode for each villain. But if you wanted to do that to make your presence known that would be good. It'd bond the team together a little more (which we'll need for the first few episodes). Plus it could give Rachel a chance to act, maybe going after the one who collapsed the building (later teaming up with the Titans to go after them maybe).
Last edited by UltraVioleta on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:25 am

oh sounds fun maybe Vons charrries can come in with Kokoro:)

Episode 3:Cat Burglar

after forming a new team the Titans here complaints from Jump Coty about a cat burglar stealing an assortment of things: food, clothing, electronics and the sort. they have a run in with a strange cat girl in the most bizzare situations, in the middle of a fight a cat girl lands between them bit before the Titans cluld wonder she was gone. they later fond out that that very same girl is the cat burglar. they catch her in the act but while trying to catch her she gets away with only one thing they can do; catch that cat. the Titans follow her to an abandoned warehouse, what will they do when they go inside, will they be safe from this strange girl?

meh terrible plot summary but you get the gist:) Vons charries could probably try and blow up her warehouse or somethingx3 not sure

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:31 am

Ha ha ha! I can tell already episode three is going to be hilarious. XD Von could as the touch of seriousness but Kokoro is going to keep everyone confused and the writers laughing. Von, maybe you should edit the plot a little and put yourself more in there so we can introduce both villains at once? Also I hope Rachel will be in these one; Melanie has only ever dealt with virtual cats and we might need your help, lol!

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:50 am

lol of course it is Kokoro is blind to try and eat someone oh did i foret to mention that was one of the many complaints of Jump Cityx3 not only that but Kokoro loves games especially cat and mouse:3 s

"Nya!Catch Kokoro if you can!" *wiggles tush in their faces before running of laughing*

maybe she'll cough up a hairball and throw it at 'emXD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby von zail on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:58 am

Solid gold. I could quickly hack out a story, but since I'm not pressed for time, I could spend a bit more time and get something pretty interesting down. Kokoro's character is hilarious (love the pics) and the Cloudkookoolander is always fun. Its no fun on my side either just to be a bad guy, so maybe we can set up some long-term friendship between Kokoro's character and mine?

Then I'll get my show on the road as well - on the road to a popular uprising...

von zail
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:03 am

._.
hmm i have to ask how many of you think Kokoro will stay a bad guy? as it was t my intention to make it seemthat way but i can keep her the bad guy if ya'll want her to:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby von zail on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 am

Technically, my characters aren't a baby eating, mustache twirling monsters. In fact, that's where the whole conflict thing comes in, when you've got good friends and bad friends - and you're stuck in the middle.

So, take your character wherever you want it. But what I'm saying is, stay away from a black and white division of good and evil. Instead let you character decide if it likes my characters...

And is it just me, or is your avatar image missing?

von zail
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!