Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Married to a stranger.

Married to a stranger.

a part of “Married to a stranger.”, a fictional universe by Rari.

-no longer active-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Married to a stranger.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Married to a stranger.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:23 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Married to a stranger."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Need...More...Coffee...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Married to a stranger.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:29 am

Hello and welcome! I'm Rariszoo but you can call me Rari! Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have, i will accept every entry for this Rp as soon as i can. ( If anyone enters....)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Poise on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:48 am

Hiya,I'm interested in this rp and I was just wondering:

Do you want the characters to be anime or...?

“Would you destroy Something perfect in order to make it beautiful?”
― Gerard Way

Poise
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:55 am

@ Poise. Yes i would like the characters to be anime. Sorry for the confusion! I have set up the rules which now have that included.

Rari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Poise on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:59 am

Alright,cool!I'll have my character submitted asap.

Poise
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:09 am

Great! I will be awaiting your submission!

Rari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 am

Oh just to let you all know, I will be submitting a character into the groom section so that i may also participate i my RP.

Rari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:43 am

I'm off for the night. i'll check back I'm the morning.

Rari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:28 am

Can I be bride 1

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 am

@Leej10100
Sure, i can only reserve the spot for 24 hours though. So i'd advise you to submit your character as soon as possible.

Rari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:37 am

@bandgeek
Since Leej10100 asked for the spot of bride number one before you submitted your character, she will in fact play bride number one.

@Everyone
Brides will be paired with the groom that shares their number. ( Bride #1 gets matched with Groom #1)

Rari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetPonine on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:16 am

May I reserve bride three and groom 4? I can handle two characters. Does it matter if it's an interracial engagement or would you prefer vampires with vampires, angels with angels ect ect?

I'm only going to take one character :)

SweetPonine
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Could I please reserve bride three? :) I'll have her up asap!

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:22 pm

I'll just be bride 2 instead since bandgeek made a bride 1. I really don't mind

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Since I've already submitted my character, can I take bride 4?

elidor495
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catwoman on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:01 pm

I have just submitted Charisma's story... I would love for her to play any bride if you will have her :)

Catwoman
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:10 pm

What roles are open? Because I'd like to join this RP, but I'm not sure which roles are open.

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Sending in a groom character if there are any left open :)

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:49 pm

I just sent in a bride character. =)
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:40 pm

@sweetponine and CrownTheEmpire
Your characters have been accepted, thanks for joining and welcome!

@elidor495, xLevesquex, Catwoman, and leej10100.
Your characters are submitted as well, thank you for joining and welcome!
@everyone.
All female roles are taken.
There is one male opening left.
Though the main roles may be almost all filled there are other roles you can play, such as Caretaker of the mansion, a maid or butler, of a family member or close friend of one of the brides or grooms. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Rari
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!