Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: The Dark Age

Plot Suggestions/Character Relations

a part of “Dragon Age: The Dark Age”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

the Wardens had been a strong peoples, until the Blight hit that sent them into the dark ages for good... the darkspawn have been destroying roads after roads, cities after cities....[click for more information]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: The Dark Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Suggestions/Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue May 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Ok, I like that people have PM'd me about plot suggestions for the Role Play.
:) I appreciate that you guys have taken an interest in it so well, so... I decided to create a thread for suggestions to the plot.
Of course you can always ask questions here about the plot as well (I probably won't give too much up ;D)

Also Character Relations, you want to see how your character is doing with other characters... This is the place to go. :) So the opinions are here as well...

See that bar, we call that the character approval bar. This bar is what you will use (mentally) to do your character approval/dissaproval mmkay :)

So get all the little characters, and make a post in this thread, about your opinions on them... :)
getitgotitgood?

If you have any questions, please contact meh or River ^)^ We don't bite!... Much... unless you're really into it... well then just message me your number ;D haha I kid I kid!

Also... New Rule....

NO ROMANCE... Untill I or River give the ok... ^_^ I really don't want this RP to die off and become no bueno.....so yeah... :) until I'm confident enough in this RP to where it won't die off, then yes, I will allow Romance (i mean there was romance in the Dragon Age series so of course the Role Play/Fanfic would have some too)

:)

K... that's all! ^_^
-Nami

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Plot Suggestions/Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Wed May 29, 2013 2:19 am

confused about the meter thing?
Have a nice day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Plot Suggestions/Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu May 30, 2013 2:43 pm

The meter is a mental thing I guess... anyone whose played DAO knows about the approval... its basicaly your friendship rivalry meter... XD
Just place your opinions about the other characthers
in this forum is all it meant...

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!