Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Paradox

The Paradox

a part of “The Paradox”, a fictional universe by γƒͺンーけゃん.

There is the future, the past, and the present. None which are able to join, but when they do, things go quite wrong. It is the start of the Paradox.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Paradox”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Paradox

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Paradox"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Paradox

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Hello!
May I please reserve two characters?
One from the past and one from the future please (:
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Yup! You're down!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Cool thanks~ I should have them up soon hopefully ^^

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Hello can I reserve a present character.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:56 pm

All right I just submitted my first character, I am not sure if she's ok there are a few things I would like to ask.
Is the year I wrote down on her all right? meaning about the war being at its worst?
Also about the different races, I am quite intrigued about the different races, could you give me just a really quick idea of what some of them could be like?
I also don't know if her powers are all right.

Sorry if there are many questions and/or doubts >.<

Thank you~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Hi!

I would love to reserve a character as well. Actually two...I was kind of wondering if I could do siblings or perhaps descendants...I'd probably do both of them from the present if they're siblings.

If not and I do descendants one would be from the future and the other would be from the present...

I'll leave it up to you however. ^-^

Please and thank you for your time.
~M

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:43 pm

PSHHHH, sorry for not answering anything! I was focusing on my new rp, but hey, I'm still here ouo

Yeah! The year is great actually since my character come a few hundred years after her, and it describes how she's almost all alone from that war ouo She looks great actually! (Omg... Mikasa Ackerman... Love her >u< //slapped)

And for the races, that can be up to your imagination! Anything is basically possible. You could have spirits, demons, angels, shape shifters, ghosts; Anything in general really ^u^

I accepted both your characters, so of course I'd let you join! xD And yeah! Siblings or descendants work! Either way!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:19 am

No problem :) I understand as long as you don't forget us or let this roleplay die because I really think this is an awesome idea :3

All right, ill leave the date like that then ^.^ I am so glad you like her :,) haha ill try to finish her up by tomorrow hopefully, I'll also finish my other character. I also love Mikasa Ackerman <3(cough* thats why i couldnt change her name really cough*)she is the best really! X3 I just love that show too~~

All righty! ^ ^ that sounds pretty interesting, thanks again on your reply n.n

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:21 am

Aww~ Really? Thanks! I appreciate it! Most of my rps come from an idea I have for my story (I write ouo) so it's nice to hear that the layout is good! ^u^

And alright! Take your time! Even though that aren't that many of us in this rp, we'll still go, but since there aren't that many of us, we don't have to rush or anything!

Ikr! Mikasa~ The show is amazing, despite the gore and how dark it is, it's amazingggg~ Sucks they only release once per week... But at least they do! >u< My cousin and I are cosplaying as people from Shingeki No Kyojin actually ouo But since she wanted to be Mikasa, I got Eren, which I'm still happy about since both are so cool~

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:07 am

That sounds great (: that reminded me...I haven't written for my story in a long time >____<
And yes ^^ I just think this sounds really interesting (n.n)

Thanks~ :] I am sure more people will join, or so I hope ^^ the more the merrier right?

Yeah haha x3 I am in love with the show and you are right! I am like so desperate for the new episode. That is AWESOME, I mean that you and your cousin cosplay >3< haha how cute~ and yeah Eren is awesome too <3

Ohhh I have one more question, the story begins when they are all sent to the present right?
also about characters thoughts, will we do that since the beginning or will we add that later on as the roleplay begins? have the characters met on the story yet? (:

Once again thanks ~ ^____^

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purge on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Is it alright if I go ahead and create a character?

Purge
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:01 pm

PEOPLE! <3

Technically no one can stop you from making a character. However, I'm not entirely sure if it's completely necessary to reserve a slot to in order to join the rp mainly cuz there aren't really any rules per se.

Honestly, I'm just happy to see someone else is interested in this rp. ^^

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purge on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Hooray. I'll just go and create my character right about now.

Purge
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Yush! A new person came~

And yeah! Such a great anime! I'm too eager for each next episode though ;u; Ahhhh! I'm too impatient for weekly episodes! TuT

Awesome! I love all your characters and I'll begin the rp soon!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Yay! \(^o^)/

Can't wait.

And, thank you. I like everyone's charis as well.

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:50 pm

I am glad there is someone new too~ :DD

and yes~! I just can't wait any longer really x3

I also love everyone's characters β™₯ They are just awesome ^^

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purge on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Patrick is officially done.

Someone, anyone, let's throw a party for this accomplishment.

Purge
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:48 pm

hahaha Congratz ^____^ He looks awesome ;]

I wish I could say the same, mine is missing a few things here and there... >.<

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purge on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:59 am

Yours looks awesome too, man.

Purge
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!