Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wargs

The Wargs

a part of “The Wargs”, a fictional universe by TillaSpark.

Few are born with the ability to see through the eyes of an animal, but those who are, are hunted.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wargs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Wargs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:18 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Wargs"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
We are not special. We are not crap or trash either. We just are. We just are, and what happens just happens.

- Chuck Palahniuk

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Wargs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:01 am

May I reserve the Moreyen Warg as a Female? And are FC's anime or real?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:03 am

What exactly is the difference between the warg roles and the travelling companion roles? I'm guessing the companions aren't wargs but are still with them. Also you were talking about 7 individuals but have spots for 8. Btw, in the intro its revered, not reveled.

eg. I'm interested. I'll be going for the Vergat Warg. About the animals, are they restricted to real animals?
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:09 am

Hey there could I please reserve the Wera warg, female?
Edit: Actually I would like to reserve the Callin warg please. :)

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:52 am

I would love to reserve your character's Warg younger sibling, please :3

EDIT: Which would be the Zenta Warg from the Badlands. ^-^
EDIT #2: Also, is this Game of Thrones inspired? <3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:18 am

May I reserve Morreyn Warg, I'm thinking Hayley Willams as a Face Claim. :3
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:22 am

Oh, Nevermind ;^;

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:03 pm

May I reserve the Wera Warg please

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:21 pm

You also listed Forests as the region for three of the Hunters. I don't know if this was on purpose or not; just thought that I should point it out.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 am

Sorry I didn't put it up, my face claim is Vika Falileeva

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 am

1. Animals are restricted to real animals from that terrestrial area that is the region.
2. Kura: the Morreyn Warg is all you! Also, I was half-asleep when I typed this out, I'll probably change that though. Thank you for pointing that out :) And the face claim is realistic, not anime.
3. Kugorie: the Wera War is already taken. The only Warg character left that's unreserved is the Warg mentor for the Callin Warg, whom is her travel companion as well.
4. TemplarWarden: you put the name as Zergat in your submission, I figured you meant Vergat so I accepted it anyways.
5. Jynxii: Already accepted the submission, and kind of, I liked GRRM's version of the Warg the best out of all of the mythology behind it that I researched :)

Hope I answered everything! If any more questions arise, ask away.

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:50 am

More males please :p

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:49 am

Finished Kitty's profile just a moment ago. Her companion, Blue, has been added. :3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Hurrah, our current Wargs are all set as far as animal companions go! I created a Hunter character too, so at least we will have one.

Someone reserved the other main Warg, so after Kura submits, we'll get this party started.

Issa, I've come to the conclusion that you can write in your character's travel companion if need be, and we'll just remove him/her from main characters, unless you would rather just travel alone.

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:56 pm

So I just messaged Kura, and the Morreyn Warg is open to all but Templar Warden (Just because he's your travel companion). There's only one restriction, IT HAS TO BE A MALE.

Anyone interested?

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:04 am

I'm happy to write my chars travel companion or have Zana travel alone. Alone might be more interesting but I don't mind.

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Then feel free to have her go it alone :) it's a non-issue for me.

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Just wanted to say that I love all the characters so far *w* I know this is a bit random but I was just stalkering all the profiles lol I'm really glad that we don't have any animal companion copies (: We have such a large range ^-^ Bear, big cat, wolf, and eagle. All great animals with awesome strengths!

On a side note, I just wanted to say that I almost made Blue a squirrel because my character's older sister hates them LOL it would have been funny... but I didn't want to eagle to eat him o.o lol

Can't wait to get this started!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Jynxii - Glad to see you're as excited as I am about it :) I like the squirrel idea as well, the wolf pup is a good choice, and if you really want a squirrel, you can change it. I'm sure Ralie could fight of an eagle, haha.

CrownTheEmpire - I'm going to give you the same option as Issa. Either you can write about your character's traveling companion (not POV, but he/she will still be there for interactions that you can control) or you can travel alone. If you pick the first option, don't worry about creating a character profile for him or her, just tell me who you want as their face claim and their age. You can cover pretty much anything else in your character's profile in the [Relationship with Companion] section.

Everyone - Tell me what region you want your character's to start. It doesn't have to be their home region, and give me some specifics. If you choose the Deserts; are you in the Tundra part or the hot sandy part? In Forests; are you in a tropical area, or deciduous area? If Prairie; are you in the savanna or the grasslands?

Some more descriptions:

The Badlands has dry, cracked ground. Whatever foliage is there, it's most likely blackened or dead.
The Prairies and Forests are directly next to each other, the deciduous forest blends in the grassland area of the Prairie's which stretches on for a bit before blending into a savanna like area. There is a wide and quick moving river, that separates the savanna from the tropical forests,which circles around the savanna and grasslands, blending in with the forests.
When traveling the Desert the main area is hot and sandy, but as one wanders closer to the mountains it blends into a cold tundra.
The Mountains are huge and intimidating, warmer near the bottom but about halfway to the top the temperature starts to go way down, no one has ever traveled to the tops of the mountains that stay covered in snow all year round.

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:00 pm

I will make Kenleigh travel it alone.I think it will be more interesting. :)

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!