Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Attack On Titan: The Second Rising of Man

a part of “Attack On Titan: The Second Rising of Man”, a fictional universe by PulseTrick.

This is a reset of the RP Attack on Titan; Risen from the Ashes. Some minor changes have been made, but we do want some new members to apply!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Attack On Titan: The Second Rising of Man”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Attack On Titan: The Second Rising of Man"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Once more, with rhythm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Attack On Titan: The Second Rising of Man

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:19 am

Pulse? I'd like to reserve the 5th Male role please? ^_^
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:25 am

Yeah I would love to rejoin ill just use my old character on the other one if that is ok?
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:44 am

@Iezobel, go ahead! I would love to see you old character in this!

Welcom @ TnevdaNai! Glad to have you on board! The 5th male role is reserved for you!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:28 pm

I just noticed that everyone has me under Mikasa White, so I think I'll resubmit my character with the same name if you don't mind haha, of course, you can erase the one I put under the name Holt.
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:56 pm

If you just abandon the character and not leave it up for adoption it should be deleted.

I can't delete it myself you see, though I can edit anybodies character myself, I can't delete it outright.
I hate having this much power. It's stupid.

Edit: I can. I have to access the RP from the Roleplay page.
This much power is stupid though.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Thank you~! I appreciate it.

I also feel the same, as I recently created an RP. I think it's a bit excessive and idiotic, you can also edit a character to your desire which to me is just kind of ridiculous O.o

I mean you could probably erase a complete character just like that >.< I mean not that I would do it of course, but I just think that's kind of awful...

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:13 pm

I'm going to put a post up in the Roleplayers wanted page, just to try and fill some spots.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Ohhh. I CAN'T wait to start. I really love all you're characters if you want I could take a spot. The second male if you want. I could have it done by this time tomorrow.

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:45 pm

are you still waiting for characters, or are you ready to RP pulse? ou o
this city fog~

airyshiM
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:27 pm

I'll have the first post up tommorow! I hope you're all ready!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Sorry about this guys but I wot be able to change the place so yous are gonna have to put u with that for now. I have to post on my I pod for a while. It fails tremendously to work at anything. So again sorry!

Iezobel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Uh, just a suggestion, but I one I'd really hope people take interest in so that I can read posts a lot easier.

If you're directly quoting someone's dialogue in a post, then it'd make things much easier/prettier/longer to bold the quotes and/or seperate them from the paragraph.

“So,” he starts, “I don’t think many of you know each other, so I’ll just do what my school teacher did when I was in the fourth grade.” He rubbed his chin, prickly without being shaved overnight. “I’ll go first, then the person to my right, I am Sergeant Steven Gurrick, I’ve been serving for ten years, and I like my beer warm, when I can get it.”

"Omigosh, I've always wanted to talk about things and stuff and things!" Dalton's random made-up OC said in response, quite happy they were able to greet each other in this example post because Dalton kinda overlooks things that aren't aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.

But yeah, it confuses me when there's nothing to make quotes stand out from the rest of the paragraph :/

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:17 pm

For easier transition so that we don't get an order mix up, just say your piece, and say something to somebody on the right.
This is only advice however.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 pm

I think I can play as the 4th female soldier, will be creating a character sheet soon.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:22 pm

If Male #2 is still open, I think I'd like to try and write up a sheet for the spot.
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:45 am

Wait... we started 3 days ago already?! O_O
Why has my e-mail not notify me of this?!!!
I am so, so, so sorry. I'll post soon. I'm going on a road trip in a couple of hours, I'll post once I'm on a non-moving surface... that has internet.

And what happened to the others? Don't see them anywhere...

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:29 am

Oh yeah... I complained about something and then forgot to post. Oh me. Anyway, I'll post tomorrow if my new RP doesn't absorb my time.

NAI.

YOU.

I JUST REMEMBERED.

ESSENTIALLY MAYBE SORTA KINDA SOMETHING LIKE A REBOOT OF ANTIVA CHRONUS ONLINE. IDK. BUT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN JOIN. I GOT ASHER... Tsuki's busy T_T BUT YEAH. You're welcome to join, if you have the will and time. :3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:29 am

Count me in. :) I think I'll use the supposed sequel/arc 2 character that I had planned to use for ACO if it had a sequel.
Or I could stick with the old Yoshitsune Shineda, Blade Dancer and give him a few tweaks. He'll still be a solo artist. Count on that. :3

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Asher suggested an angels and demons theme.

So the new one is called Conquest of Babylon Online. I'm not done with it yet. Asher needs to help me with the introduction. :3

For the most part, if you wanna resubmit your character, I'm sure that'll work out fine. Race might be the only thing you would need to add.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!