Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragons of Terra Firma

Dragons of Terra Firma

a part of “Dragons of Terra Firma”, a fictional universe by Dalmar.

"We are not at war, but we are not at peace. We are alive, buy do not truly live. A time of great strife is upon us. Champions will rise, a Tyrant will fall and a Hero will be born in a time of Dragons." -Maximilian-Great Sage of Elysium

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragons of Terra Firma”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dragons of Terra Firma

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Greetings and welcome to the OOC for Dragons of Terra Firma

Here we will discuss anything concerning the RP as well normal life stuff if you like. If you have any ideas for the RP you can either PM me or post them here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragons of Terra Firma

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:45 pm

My flag stabs into the land of Try.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon watcher on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:48 am

Jotun is the land I wish to lay claim to.
"You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars."

Moon watcher
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Unseenshadow I sent you a PM concerning your character.

Moon watcher I need a profile from you.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 pm

I'd like to write up a character sheet for the champion of Alzeran.
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Unseenshadow, you've been approved.

RichterGotz, I look forward to your character sheet.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Dalmar, I added a post for this rp on the roleplayers wanted forum. Just though I would let you know.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Thank you. I was going to do that today. Much obliged.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Love the Veer culture Unseen, and the story of the song is a great legend for the realm. Hopefully in the coming days we'll see some talented writers adding to their own chosen realms.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:41 am

I don't know why it never occurred to me that we could write such details for our realms... Well gently caress, I suppose I'll get to working on that, too...
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Iiiii'm gonna see if some people I know are interested in joining up. Probably not, as they usually rp via tumblr or chatroom, but they're A+ writers and might find this badass premise enticing.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Thank you Eikou. Things are not looking very promising at the moment. I greatly appreciate the two of you signing up. I'm going to give this a couple more days, but I think the writing is on the wall. It may be time for this Warrior to ride off into the night.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:06 pm

That's sad. -_-

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:14 pm

@All - I am going camping, so I won't be back till Friday the 19th.

@Dalmar - What's wrong with ya? Have you forgotten the power of an NPC? Or you could always play the card of only a few were chosen. You don't need a lot of RPers to make a great RP.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:36 pm

I was wanting to clarify a few things.

Is there a specific character sheet for your rp? And, if not, is there anything specific that should be included with whatever character that is submitted.

What specific posting requirements are there?

If the characters are to be in different provinces, how will they interact? Or will they at all?

I was interested in the province of Tonule, the Drakk sound like an interesting feature of that part of the world.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:06 am

You're not wrong Unseen. I've just been in a bit of funk lately, and I was looking to Dragons to lift my writing spirit a bit. I'm a patient guy though so don't take my doom and gloom stuff to heart. Unless I say I'm done; there is always a future for my RPs.

NobodiesHiiro, there is no specific character sheet for this role play. The RPG System has a fine template for character creation and will do just fine for this here RP. Feel free to add as much or as little back story to your character, but anything you do add will be taken into consideration.

Characters will interact, though not right away. Think of the the beginning of the RP as a prologue for your character. Each province has it's own plight, save for Alzeran. Tonule's plight will come after the beginning events, so the Champion of that province may be dealing with the Dark Lord in the beginning of the RP.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Okay, I'll work on a character then. I'm good to go wherever you need me as far as province go. I just though Tonule sounded cool.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:18 am

By all means feel free to claim Tonule.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Okay I'm having an issue with the Places tab so for now just ignore them until I can work things out. I may start this by Wednesday (health willing) and keep it as always open.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Glad to see the sight back up and running. Here's the situation. I haven't been doing that well health wise, but I'm hanging in there and will be working on more of the role play tonight if possible. My window for opening has been pushed back, but only slightly. With luck we'll be up and running by Monday. My apologies for the wait.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!