Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gift of Innocence

The Gift of Innocence

a part of “The Gift of Innocence”, a fictional universe by FateWhisperer.

Tears have been shed and along with them, many have lost their innocence. Now they have been given a second chance through their work at the innocence corp. Will they choose salvation or their own damnation?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gift of Innocence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Gift of Innocence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Gift of Innocence"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Gift of Innocence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello out there!

Female 4, Violet, 213.

Fandoms, Supernatural, and Modern Realistic.
5 years ago.

Also, are Face Claims negotiable?
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi there, I'm the Co-GM~

Yes, Face Claims are negotiable, though it would be preferred that they stay the same, FC can be changed. (:

Which one are you planning on changing it to?
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi there!
Female 1, color=#BF0080
I'm a sucker for romance so those are my favorite and about three years.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Hey pao! I had an idea to make Female Four a Cuban immigrant who wanted to go to college and get a degree in (undecided) but, as stated, came from poverty and her smarts got her nowhere fast and soon resorted to thievery and lost sight of her previous goal.

I was thinking Selena Gomez, Cymphonique Miller, Demi Lovato, or Victoria Justice maybe?

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:11 pm

That's a great idea, I like the idea you have for her definitely.

About the Face Claim, I would personally rather seeing your character either being Cymphonique Miller or Victoria Justice, however I don't know how they would fit into the "always angry at the world". If you think you can pull the role off with any of them then that's great~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:13 pm

@bracefacebeauty, welcome aboard. We'll be looking forward seeing your character~
Last edited by paokikipao on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi everybody! FateWhisperer here, your other Co-Gm! I just want to say thank you for joining and I look forward to your characters. :)

I'm going to be submitting the Pm on the job and Gift of Innocence after you submit your character. Then you can edit with that information in.

Ah by the way bracefacebeauty, don't forget to say the room # your character is staying in. :)

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Can I have room 227 and change my fc to Selena gomez

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Yes, you can have that room! And as long as Little Fox doesn't use her, then you can.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Hello there,
May I please be reserved for Male 1 please?

• I love horror and romance themed roleplays.
• Been role playing for six years.
• Room number 296
• Color Code - 0020C2
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Sure~

We'll be looking forward seeing your character as well as everybody else's.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Hi, my name is Marisa, and I'm very interested in joining, actually I really want to!

I'm not particularly favorable towards any one genre of roleplaying, but can say I lean far, far, away from fandom roleplays, or things along those lines. I've been roleplaying since I was 11, and I'm almost reaching the age of 17, so about 6 years. If you think my age might be problem for the roleplay I completely understand and won't make a bunch of noise if you deny me.

I would really appreciate reserving Male number 2
Room Number 297
and for a color... #A78484

Thank you for the consideration and time.
ImageImageC A S T O R &:::
X X X X X:::P O L L U X

umademeink96
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Hey there Marissa, thank you for your interest in this Roleplay, we are very glad to have you.

You are more than welcomed to join, keeping in mind that this is a mature RP. There are dark and mature themes, nothing to the extremes and following the websites rules but there are. Other than that you are welcome ^_^

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:35 am

Sorry, had to jump offline early yesterday. I'll be using Selena Gomez and so far she's a short-tempered, passive-aggressive, paranoid, klepto/schizo.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:16 pm

May I reserve Female 6, Color- Blue Zircon #57FEFF, and room 214?

*Fansty and about four years
Last edited by Onica-Louis on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Could I reserve FC: Nico Tortorella (color: #8258FA and room: 251)?

I prefer roleplays that just seem interesting, but if I must choose one I would say like fantasy type of roleplays. I have been roleplay for about 3 years, though, I have only been roleplaying here for about a year.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Hello all! To Onica and Halliwed welcome aboard! Sorry I haven't updated the page. I'm currently doing a bunch of appointments and ill update as soon as I can. Don't forget to send in your character sheets before your reservations are up!

No problem Fox!

@bracefacebeauty since Fox is using Selena you need to change your face claim or keep the current one.

To anyone changing FC's, don't forget to send me a link of the new gif of the FC.

I hope to see your characters soon! ^-^

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Do you think I could possibly change my Face Claim to Nina Dobrev? I'm sorry for asking, but I couldn't find pictures that I thought were good enough to use of Malese Jow.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:54 pm

As long as you can pull off the story with her it's fine with me! :) just make sure you send a link of the face claim.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!