Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Secrets of the Salvatore Heirloom

a part of “The Secrets of the Salvatore Heirloom”, a fictional universe by Sly_Mafia.

It was an accident really - a miscalculation of sorts. She was there, at the wrong time, and they didn't know what to do with her. Who knew that one girl could change everything? Male roles needed!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Secrets of the Salvatore Heirloom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Secrets of the Salvatore Heirloom"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Secrets of the Salvatore Heirloom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:17 am

Can I take FC: Blake Lively?

Fruits basket
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:23 am

Sure, reserved

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:35 am

May I reserve Emma Stone?

Fruits Basket

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:43 am

@Onica-Louis, reserved

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 am

Can I reserve the Kristin Kreuk FC?

Magic Knight Rayearth

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:55 am

@BBSweetie, sure.

And I've heard of that one. One of my friends told me that the manga was better.

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:10 pm

May I reserve The Deceiver?

FMA

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:52 pm

@Kura Ravengade, all yours

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:13 pm

May I be reserved for Tyler Hoechlin please?

Get Backers &
Katawa Shoujo ~ I know it's not an anime, I wish it was ^^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:27 pm

@Naught, reserved

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenderHeart on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Benjamin Stone pleeeease =)

Black Butler

TenderHeart
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 pm

OMG, love Black Butler.

And reserved

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenderHeart on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Uhhh, Font meme is not working with me >.< Could someone go there and type "Zeke Lombardi" in the text box, under tattoo fonts, and use VladTepesll(Vlads Dad) with size 60 font and a deep red color? and then put it here or message it to me in a way that I can put it in my character form? Pleeeeease?

And I love Black Butler too ^.^ first or second season?

TenderHeart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonelyflower45 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Can I reserve Chance Crawford?
LonelyFlower45

Lonelyflower45
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Here's the URL for Zeke, TenderHeart.

http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Zek ... lads%20Dad).ttf&size=60&style_color=8C0505

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:34 pm

@LonelyFlower45, sure. I don't really have time right now to be upset about one little rule.

@TenderHeart, I'm loving first season right now because my roomie in college just got me on it. Loving it soo much right now. Everyone's just soooooo boss.

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenderHeart on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:00 pm

@BBSweetie: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! You now can be my bestie forever lol.

@Sly: Right?! I've watched both seasons and love them, though a lot of people don't like the second season. I don't get it. What episode are you on?

TenderHeart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:51 pm

All: Mostly all the main roles are filled and I am still considering roles to be added. So, if you have an idea, hit me up in the PM. However, I still need at least one of my parent roles filled. Also, the first post will be the day after the break-in. Anyone can make the first post.

@TenderHeart, I'm on episode 20 and my roommate hates the second season. Why is that?

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenderHeart on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:51 pm

@Sly: Well, I don't see how it connects to the first season. Like, they mention something that happened after it ended, but they don't REALLY explain it. I love it because of the characters, and I had watched it before the first season, so maybe that affected it. I dunno.

TenderHeart
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!