Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Twisted Fairytale

Twisted Fairytale Character Relations

a part of “A Twisted Fairytale”, a fictional universe by Army.of.One.

Your favorite fairytale characters aren’t exactly what they seem. What happens after their not so happily ever after?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Twisted Fairytale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Twisted Fairytale Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:56 am

Code: Select all
[font="book antiqua"]
[center][img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
[size=150]Name of character[/size]
[size=95] Age - Role - three adjectives to describe your character[/size]
β™₯ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral[/center]
[size=120][u]Students[/u][/size]
[size=90][list]
[*][b]Abu:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Aladdin Djinn:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Ariel:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Aurora Rose:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Belle:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Cinderella:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Drizella Tremaine:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Flynn Rider:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Jasmine:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Lumiere Delacroix:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Mulan:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Paris Prince:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Pascal:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Peter Pan:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Prince Adam:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Prince Charming:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Prince Eric:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Prince Phillip:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Rapunzel:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Shang:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Snow White:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Tinkerbell:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Wendy Darling:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[*][b]Ugly Stepsister 2:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?[/font][/list][/size]
Last edited by Army.of.One on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Twisted Fairytale Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:02 am

Wendy Darling
Twenty - Wendy - Loving | Free-spirited | Hopeless Romantic
β™₯ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral

Students
  • Abu: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Aladdin Djinn: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Anastasia Tremaine: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Ariel: ☺ - "She is such a sweet girl, and I care about her. She brings out my motherly side, and I just want to see her happy."
  • Aurora Rose: ☺ - "Aurora and I both definitely have the party gene in our systems. And I like to complain to her about boys. I just generally enjoy being in her company. She's one hell of a girl!"
  • Belle: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Cinderella: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Drizella Tremaine: β—‘ - "I don't really know how I feel about her. I don't know what else to say."
  • Flynn Rider: ☺ - "Honestly, I just get a kick out of Flynn. His flirtations are just so outrageous, I can't help but laugh. I can always count on him to make me feel better when I'm down."
  • Jasmine: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Lumiere Delacroix: β™₯/☠ = "Let's face it, he's a complete manwhore. But he's the father of my child, and I'm not immune to his irresistible charms. Some days I love him, others I hate him!"
  • Mulan: ☺/β—‘ - "Mulan is tough, and can hold her own, even against any man. Even though we aren't close, I find myself wishing I was a little more like her."
  • Paris Prince: ☺ - "To use his own lingo.. he is fabulous!! I enjoy being in his company, he always brings out the party girl in me."
  • Pascal: β—‘ - "I have to admit, I don't really know him. He seems to spend all his time with Rapunzel, so it doesn't give me much time to make a friendship."
  • Peter Pan: β™₯β™₯ - "Even after all these years, I still can't get over him. I don't know where he is now, or if he even remembers me, but I know that I still love him."
  • Prince Adam: β™₯/☠ - "We had a... thing... once. He gives me mixed signals, and sometimes makes me feel used. And I'm pretty sure I'm one of many, many girls. He doesn't seem to truly be serious about me."
  • Prince Charming: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Prince Eric: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Prince Phillip: β™₯/☺ - "I just can't help but think about how handsome he is. Plus, he is laid back and seems like a great guy. He would be a great father, if only he were interested..."
  • Rapunzel: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Shang: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Snow White: β—‘ - "I think Snow is a wonderful person, and I don't have anything against her. It just seems that any relationship I try to have with her is strained... I have no idea why?"
  • Tinkerbell: ☠ - "I don't want to say I hate Tink... but I kind of do. She's always been super close with Peter, and he's always cared more about her opinion than mine. If I ever found out he chose her over me, I don't know what I would do. I think she needs to find another man. And stop having the illusion of perfection. Nobody's perfect."
  • Wendy Darling: ☺ - "I know I'm not perfect, but I'm comfortable with every aspect of myself."

Flynn Rider
Twenty One - Flynn Rider - Egotistical | Adventurous | Flirtatious

Students
  • Abu: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Aladdin Djinn: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Anastasia Tremaine: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Ariel: β™₯/β—‘ - "There's something about that redhead that gets me all fired up. Get it? Red and fire? Anyway, I can tell she's not interested, but I'll keep pursuing anyway."
  • Aurora Rose: β™₯/β—‘ - "She is beautiful, spirited, and full of fire. No one should be able to resist that combination. I sure know I can't."
  • Belle: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Cinderella: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Drizella Tremaine: β—‘/☠ - "Let's face it... her obsession with princes isn't just weird... it's flat out creepy. I'll keep my distance."
  • Flynn Rider: ☺ - "I am everything a woman should want. Handsome, charming, and hilarious. What more could you ask for?"
  • Jasmine: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Lumiere Delacroix: β—‘ - "Can you say... ahem... *cough* slut *cough* Anyway, we just have different views. I like adventure, and he likes a whole different type of adventure... if you get my drift."
  • Mulan: ☺ - "She's a woman... which is just my type! We're friends and get along with each other, but she gets annoyed any time I actually flirt with her. As if that's gonna stop me..."
  • Paris Prince: β—‘ - "We're just cut from two different cloths... his is pink and mine is straight. Yeah..."
  • Pascal: ☠ - "Pascal has hated me since the first moment we met. And the feeling was mutual. He hates Rapunzel's love for me, and I hate his constant proximity to her. If I wanted his opinion, I'd ask. But I don't. And he still looks like a frog... or whatever he was."
  • Peter Pan: β—‘ - "We're in different cliques, so to speak. He does his thing, and I do mine. End of story."
  • Prince Adam: β—‘ - "I'm pretty sure when we here the words extracurricular activities, we think of two different things. Hence why we aren't friends."
  • Prince Charming: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Prince Eric: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Prince Phillip: ☺ - "Phillip is one of the only guys I actually like and get along with. He's not overbearing, and is fun to just chill with."
  • Rapunzel: β™₯ - "Rapunzel brought out a whole new side to me I had never known. But I'm too fantastic to change. Maybe if she was willing to compromise, we could make it work. Don't tell anyone, but I do love her."
  • Shang: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Snow White: β—‘ - "She's just not my cup of tea... actually I don't like tea at all. She's not my cup of coffee, then."
  • Tinkerbell: β™₯ - "Another beautiful blonde woman. She seems extremely hung up on that Peter guy though, which is such a shame. She deserves someone like me."
  • Wendy Darling: ☺ - "Wendy is fun to mess with. If I ever try to seriously pursue her, she just laughs at me. At least I'm funny?"
[/list]
Last edited by Army.of.One on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:15 am

Aurora "Briar" Rose
22 || Sleeping Beauty || Insecure || Stubborn || Party Animal

Students
  • Ariel: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Drizella Tremaine: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Flynn Rider: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Lumiere Delacroix: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Mulan: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Paris Prince: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Pascal: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Peter Pan: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Prince Adam: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Prince Phillip: β™₯/☠
    I still love him... I can't say he feels the same about me though. And besides, he dumped me. Just because I love him, doesn't mean I have to like him.

• Rapunzel: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Snow White: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Tinkerbell: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Wendy Darling: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Ugly Stepsister 2: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:03 am

|| Whimsical, Audacious, Extroverted, Chivalrous ||
β€œNever say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.”

Males

Paris Prince: β—‘ | ☺ He's very close to Snow so I don't mind his company. Paris has been very kind in the few times we've interacted.

Pascal:

Prince Adam:

Phillip King: β—‘ I don't know him personally, so I hold no opinion of him.

Flynn Rider:

Lumiere Delacroix: β—‘ | ☠ I don't like the way he treats women and it's disconcerting that we're similar in our pride and 'cockiness'.

Females

Aurora Rose:

Mulan:

Snow White: ☺ Snow is like a sister to me, has been since she sought me out while I was living on the streets. She approached me with the utmost kindness without any knowledge of who I was or where I was from. She just saw I needed help and she offered me at least two meals a day. We've known each other for almost a decade now and we're very close. I can go to her for anything, and I still visit despite my having found an apartment for Tink and I to stay. I won't tell her about my drug use, however. She'd probably kick my ass.

Ariel:

Drizella Tremaine:

Wendy Darling: ☠ | β™₯ I have a love/hate relationship with Wendy. I loathe everything about her because she's the reason why I cannot return home to Neverland. The only problem is I can't figure out why I still I love her. I always have since the moment I met her. I don't think that'll ever go away.

Tinkerbell: ☺ She's been my best friend since the moment I arrived in Neverland, and has been ever since. She stayed with me in the real world and even gave up her wings just to be by my side. I see the scars on her back and the way she loathes them and it hurts me deeply. I want to show her my gratitude more than anything, but I'm plagued with guilt. I ruined her life over some silly childhood crush. How could she possibly still want to be my friend? I love Tink. But to what depth? I'm not even sure of that myself.

Order goes by the order in the Character list, not alphabetically. More characters will be attended upon submission
Last edited by ibecameinsane on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 am

Fa Mulan
22 - Warrior - Courageous, Independent, Outspoken

Students
  • Ariel: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Aurora Rose: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Drizella Tremaine: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Flynn Rider: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Lumiere Delacroix: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Mulan:☺ "It wouldn't be right not to like yourself."
  • Paris Prince: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Pascal: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Peter Pan: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Prince Adam: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Prince Phillip: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Shang:β™₯ "He's me boyfriend..."
  • Snow White: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Tinkerbell: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Wendy Darling: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Ugly Stepsister 2: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Pascal
21 - Pascal - Loyal, Suspicious, Aggresive

Students
  • Aurora Rose: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Flynn Rider:☠ "I hate this jerk! How could he leave such a sweet amazing girl!!??"
  • Mulan: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Pascal:☺ "Me~"
  • Prince Phillip: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Rapunzel:β™₯ "There are so many things I could say about her~ She's just so amazing and beautiful~"

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:33 am

Ariel
20 - Mermaid Princess - Bitter, Sarcastic, Lonely.

Students
  • Abu: "I am yet to meet Abu."
  • Aladdin Djinn: "I am yet to meet Aladdin."
  • Ariel: "Well, I'm just me. There are things I love and things I hate about myself. Best not to list them."
  • Aurora Rose: "Aurora really used to get on my nerves, but now I see a different side to her. I think we might even become friends."
  • Belle: "I am yet to meet Belle."
  • Cinderella: "I am yet to meet Cinderella."
  • Drizella Tremaine: "I find her obsession with Princes just a little bit creepy. But who am I to talk? I used to be like that about humans..."
  • Flynn Rider: "He's a flirt. I know his game. And I'm not about to play right into his hands, despite how much he wants me to."
  • Jasmine: "I am yet to meet Jasmine."
  • Lumiere Delacroix: "He's just as bad as Eric. Womanizing asshole."
  • Mulan: "I like this fierce, independent woman. I could learn a lot from her, I feel."
  • Paris Prince: "I'm fairly neutral towards Paris. I think I could like him, but he's a little in your face for my liking."
  • Pascal: "I am yet to meet Pacal."
  • Peter Pan: "I've heard a lot about him, but I've never actually met him so we shall see."
  • Prince Adam: "I've heard he called me a monster once? Well, he needs to look in the mirror. And I'm referring to the womanizer he is now, not the great furry beast he used to be."
  • Prince Charming: "I am yet to meet Prince Charming, but name "Charming" is simply absurd to me."
  • Prince Eric: ☠/β™₯ "Please don't even get me started. He ruined my life, took me away from my family and broke my heart...And yet I still love him. But he's hurt me too much.
  • Prince Phillip: "I know what he did was wrong, but I can understand his manner of thinking."
  • Rapunzel: "I am yet to meet Rapunzel."
  • Shang: "I am yet to meet Shang."
  • Snow White: "Snow White has a fierce strength. I like it. "
  • Tinkerbell: "I am yet to meet Tinkerbell."
  • Wendy Darling: "I care for Wendy. She's my friend and I know that she looks out for me through everything."
  • Ugly Stepsister 2: "I am yet to meet Ugly Stepsister 2."
Last edited by KrazyTigger on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:27 am

Twenty - Snow White - Stubborn || Blunt || Fiesty

Students
[size=90]

• Abu:

• Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

• Aladdin Djinn:

• Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

• β—‘Ariel:β—‘

• "I can see the great girl beyond her bitterness..."

She's been through a lot, and that's why I understand why she became so bitter. She's a strong girl, I just wish she would use her strength to defeat her heartbreak.

• Aurora Rose:

• Belle:

• Cinderella:

• "She's a lovely girl"

I quite like Cinderella, and can't wait to get to know her better.

• Drizella Tremaine:

• Flynn Rider:

• Jasmine:

• Lumiere Delacroix:

• Mulan:

• β™₯Paris Prince:β™₯

• "I love him, and I always will."

Snow really does love Paris, and will always accept him for who his is. But sometimes she feels like he wants to change her; to make her different. She doesn't understand it. Snow doesn't think he loves her for her, and is trying her best to understand why he wants her to change - if he does.

• Pascal:

• ☺Peter Pan:☺

• "He's my grown up child."

Snow and Peter are best friends, and have been for a while. She invited him 'round daily, giving him whatever meal he wanted everytime. He's like a brother to her, and she'd do anything for him. Snow hopes Wendy treats him well, just as she believes he deserves after knowing him for about a decade or so.

• β—‘Prince Adam:β—‘

• "Uhmm..."

I don't like him, but I wouldn't call him an enemy. He goes around cheating on the one who's love changed him from beast to man. I'm no so sure she got all the best out though.

• Prince Charming:

• Prince Eric:

• Prince Phillip:

• Rapunzel:

• β—‘Shang:β—‘

• "He's alright."

A decent guy, I don't really know anything about him though. Obviously I know he helped Mulan save China! I meant personality-wise. Duh!

• ☺Snow White:☺

• "The snow will always be white... Yeah right!"

She likes who she is, and wouldn't change anything about herself - no matter what. She's not self-obsessed, but doesn't hate herself either.

• β—‘Tinkerbell:☺

• "She never had a chance, bless her.

Tinkerbell's love for Peter is obvious, and yet I don't think he sees it at all. I feel for her, but she's a beautiful girl inside and out.

• Wendy Darling:

Last edited by WrittenInScars on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Secret of Consequence is The Death of Innocence.

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Paris Prince
22 - The Prince - Fabulous! // Fierce! // Punk-Ass!
β™₯ = romantic || ☺ = friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral || β˜… = FABULOUS!

Thee People

Abu: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Aladdin Djinn: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Anastasia Tremaine: β—‘/☺ "She seems like a nice girl."
Paris, only meeting this girl briefly, decides she's nice girl, but he doesn't really know her yet.

Ariel: β—‘ "She's got an attitude."
Paris would probably be fine with her, but the attitude is such a turn off.

Aurora Rose: ☺ "This girl here is a party goer, of course I would know her!"
Paris sees her as a friend after meeting her at parties he's hosted.

Belle: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Cinderella: β—‘/☺ "She's obviously a nice girl considering she's a teacher."
Paris places her right on top of the fierce with Mulan, but a different kind of fierce that has to do with the careful development of children.

Drizella Tremaine: β—‘ /☺ "She works at a store I go to all the time! But, I gotta' strike that girl down all the time too. Please, bitch, I'm married and in love with someone else!"
Paris obviously see's a lot of her as he goes out shopping a lot, but, because of her going gaga over every prince she see's, he constantly has to strike her down.

Flynn Rider: β—‘ "Ehh, he's not all that."
Paris just doesn't like the guys flirting.

Jasmine: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Lumiere Delacroix: β—‘ "Did someone call a WOMANIZER!?"
Paris sees he's a womanizer and coward. He can't help but laugh at the guy sometimes as he sees him avoiding walking past a girl on the sidewalk, but Paris also can't help but want to do sometime about that look!

Mulan: ☺ "This girl is the definition of fierce!"
Paris just has to praise how kick-ass fierce this girl is. He respects her, but he can't help but want to do her makeup sometime.

Paris Prince: β˜… "I'm fabulous!"
Obviously, Paris is perfectly content with how he is and who he is.

Pascal: β—‘ "OBSESSIVE!"
Paris finds it obvious how obsessive he is, but it's funny nonetheless.

Peter Pan: β—‘/☺ "I want to meet the old him."
Paris had heard stories of how he was when he was younger and he honestly just wants to meet that side as the adult him is...not too fun. But, Paris can see he must be a good guy nonetheless.

Prince Adam: β—‘ "He kinda scares me..."
Paris just sees the guy as scary after finding out he was the Beast, but he can't help but want to give the guy a major makeover.

Prince Charming: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Prince Eric: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Prince Phillip: β—‘ "He's serious whenever I see him."
Paris doesn't really understand the guys "simple life" idea, and he also doesn't like how he's just so serious and business type when he's in the city. It just annoys him.

Rapunzel: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Shang: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Snow White: β™₯ β˜… "I love this girl, I truly do."
Paris doesn't lie when it comes to love. He truly does love her and cares about her, even if she's too stubborn to see it.

Tinkerbell: β—‘ "She's a cute little fairy! But she can hold only like one emotion at a time...that's scary."
That's pretty self explanatory.

Wendy Darling: ☺ "We got ourselves another party-goer! How fabulous!"
Paris sees the party side of her, and the side that's raising the son, he just can't help but think "[I]Awwww! I want I fabulous child!
"

Drizella Tremaine
20 - Ugly Stepsister 2 - Sadistic // Mean-Hearted // Sociopath
β™₯ = romantic || ☺ = friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral

Thee People

Abu: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Aladdin Djinn: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ariel: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Aurora Rose: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Belle: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Cinderella: ☠ "Don't even mention her name!"
For obvious reasons, Drizella hates her.

Drizella Tremaine: β—‘ "Ehh..."
Drizella doesn't really have any set emotions about herself.

Flynn Rider: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Jasmine: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Lumiere Delacroix: ☠/β™₯ "He's a dick. A good looking guy, but a dick."
After he sort of hit it then quit it, Drizella was slightly crushed, yeah, but she got over it. But she does still think about him sometimes.

Mulan: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Paris Prince: β™₯/☺ "He's a prince!"
Drizella likes him just because he's a prince, but he constantly strikes her down, so she's striking her down with "I'm in love with another!" and the like, so she's starting to back off slightly.

Pascal: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Peter Pan: β—‘ "Do I even know who that is?"
As he is not a prince or well known, Drizella would find it hard to recall if she's ever actually meant him.

Prince Adam: β™₯ "He's a prince!"
I think this is self explanatory.

Prince Charming: β™₯ "He's a prince!"

Prince Eric: β™₯ "He's a prince!"

Prince Phillip: β™₯ "He's a prince!"

Rapunzel: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Shang: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Snow White: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Tinkerbell: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Wendy Darling: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ugly Stepsister 2: ☺/β—‘ "It's my sister, what else can I say?"
Even though she's Drizella's sister, she doesn't really like her, if that makes any since.

Phillip King
24 - Prince Phillip - Charming // Easy-Going // Simple
β™₯ = romantic || ☺ = friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral

Thee People

Ariel: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Aurora Rose: β™₯/β—‘ "I still find myself missing her, but I'm trying to move on.
Phillip still misses her, yes, but he just can't deal with the way she acts. He just can't understand how she can just keep acting like a teenager.

Cinderella: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Drizella Tremaine: ☠ /β—‘ "She's always trying to get any 'prince' she sees, but maybe that's not so bad."
Phillip doesn't like how she's going after every prince she sees, but he starting to think maybe it's not such a bad thing.

Flynn Rider: ☺ "He's an okay guy."
Call it what you want, this is one of the guys Phillip finds it easier to hang out with.

Lumiere Delacroix: ☠/β—‘ "This guy just doesn't settle with me."
Whether it be his womanizer ways or how he conceived a child with Wendy, he just doesn't settle with Phillip. Just these bad vibes come off him.

Mulan: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Paris Prince: ☠ "He's way too out there for me."
Phillip doesn't really like him too much because he doesn't really fit into Phillip's simple and easy life idea.

Pascal: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Peter Pan: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Prince Adam: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Prince Charming: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Prince Eric: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Prince Phillip: β—‘ "I'm alright, I guess."
He doesn't really have a set opinion of himself, but he still tends to get upset with himself from time to time.

Snow White: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Tinkerbell: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Wendy Darling: β™₯/☺ "She's nice and has a kid."
Though, it really isn't like him to be thinking about a girl other than Aurora, Wendy just sticks. He finds her cute and nice and caring, plus she has a son she takes good care of. Just a perfect match for his dream family.

Ugly Stepsister 2: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Last edited by Rage&Pride on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:30 pm

|| Cunning, Lecherous, Eloquent, Detrimental ||
β€œOn n'aime que ce qu'on ne possΓ¨de pas tout entier.”

Males

Paris Prince: β—‘ I'm not too keen on being around this guy. He creeps me out. All that pink and those big, blue eyes. I definitely try to keep my distance.

Pascal:

Prince Adam: ☺ He's been my friend since I was hired as a servant in his palace. I stood by him, even when his shallow disposition got me turned into a candlestick. Now that he's no longer the Beast I'll admit he's easier to get along with. But I'm afraid his lechery has gone too far. And coming from me, that's saying something.

Phillip King: β—‘ | ☠ This man hasn't done me any ill will. However, other than Adam I always resent royalty because of my family's servitude to many different royal families over many generations.

Flynn Rider:

Peter Pan: β—‘ Who?

Females

Aurora Rose:

Mulan:

Snow White:

Ariel:

Drizella Tremaine: β—‘ One of my past conquests. I tend to avoid her now because of her unbridled rage but I wouldn't mind having another taste.

Wendy Darling: β—‘ | ☠ I don't love her. I don't really want to be around her since she's always got that kid around. But hey, if she ever came up to me asking for a round two, I'd happily oblige. But I'll have nothing to do with that kid.

Tinkerbell:

Order goes by the order in the Character list, not alphabetically. More characters will be attended upon submission
Last edited by ibecameinsane on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arithmatus on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Prince Adam
23 - Beauty and the Beast - Hedonistic, Obsessive, Selfish

Students
  • Abu: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.
  • Aladdin Djinn: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.
  • Ariel: I have briefly met this girl at a masquerade party. I hope it will not be the last. She and I both used to be monsters, so I believe that is something we can connect on.
  • Aurora Rose: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.
  • Belle: β—‘ She is the world to me. It was due to her love that I have been freed from that damned curse. Yet, I feel that my passion for her grows dim by every passing day. What is wrong with me?
  • Cinderella: I have beheld this wonderous creature once at some royalty party. It would lift my spirits up greatly to make myself known to her.
  • Drizella Tremaine: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.
  • Flynn Rider: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.
  • Jasmine: I have met her on a trip to Agrabah. I hope it is not the last.
  • Lumiere Delacroix: ☺ Lumiere has served me well during the past years. His service is much appreciated and I expect he will obediently do the same until his breath flees from his lips.
  • Mulan: Belle is too busy reading her books so, she will never know of my intentions towards this girl.
  • Paris Prince: I believe I've met this person briefly.
  • Pascal: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.
  • Peter Pan: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.
  • Prince Adam: Now that the curse has been lifted, I feel the heavy burden gone from my shoulders. I admire myself everyday now that I am no longer a hideous monster.
  • Prince Charming: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.
  • Prince Eric: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.
  • Prince Phillip: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.
  • Rapunzel: Lets just say... Belle will never find out of my passion towards this girl.
  • Shang: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.
  • Snow White: Belle will never suspect anything...
  • Tinkerbell: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.
  • Wendy Darling: β™₯ I've felt the warmth of her lips upon mine once.
  • Ugly Stepsister 2: I have yet to have made acquaintance with this person.

Arithmatus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Aladdin Djinn
21 - Aladdin - Charming - Kind - Easy-going

The Lot
  • Abu: ☺ "What can I say? He really is my only one true pal."
  • Aladdin Djinn: β—‘ "I don't know anymore..."He once loved himself. After all the negative feedback, his self-esteem just isn't what it used to be.
  • Ariel:
  • Aurora Rose:
  • Belle:
  • Cinderella:
  • Drizella Tremaine:
  • Flynn Rider:
  • Jasmine:
  • Lumiere Delacroix:
  • Mulan:
  • Paris Prince:
  • Pascal:
  • Peter Pan:
  • Prince Adam:
  • Prince Charming:
  • Prince Eric:
  • Prince Phillip:
  • Rapunzel:
  • Shang:
  • Snow White:
  • Tinkerbell:
  • Wendy Darling:
  • Ugly Stepsister 2:

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:22 pm

22 - Tinkerbell - Sweet|Caring|Jealous

Students
  • Aladdin Djinn: β—‘ "I haven't really talked to him ever."
  • Ariel: β—‘/☺ "She's interesting. I wish I knew more."
  • Aurora Rose: β—‘ "A fun girl. I don't think our paths will cross considering our lifestyles are very different."
  • Cinderella: β—‘/☺ "I don't know her well, but her independence amazes me. I'd like to talk to her more."
  • Flynn Rider: β™₯/β—‘ "He's pretty cute.. I don't know him that well though."
  • Peter Pan: ☺/β™₯ "He's my best friend and I'd do anything for him... Maybe I'm not the person to make his hurting stop.. But I'd give everything to see him never be hurt again. It pains me to see him this way, and I'll never forgive Wendy for it."
  • Snow White: β—‘/☺ "I don't know how much I really like her... But she's beginning to grow on me."
  • Tinkerbell: β™₯ "I love who I am... Though I question what I've become. I don't regret sacrificing my life as a fairy for Peter, but sometimes I wish we hadn't left Neverland."
  • Wendy Darling: ☠ "No one can expect me to even look at her without disgust knowing she's the reason my best friend is miserable."
Last edited by By Starlight on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:47 am

Li Shang
24 - Shang - |Hopeless Romantic|Clueless|Friendly|

Students
  • Abu:
  • Aladdin Djinn: β—‘ | "I don't know him all too well, he seems to be a bit down at the moment. I wonder what's got him down."
  • Ariel: β—‘ | "Evertime she looks at me its like she hates me just for being alive.. I've heard about what Eric did to her, I don't blame her for her hatred.
  • Aurora Rose: β—‘ | "She's a bit of a party animal... I'm not sure what to think of her to be honest
  • Belle:
  • Cinderella: β—‘ | "She's sarcastic. This town seems to be filled with failing marriages. She loves children though."
  • Drizella Tremaine: β—‘ | She doesn't care what people think of her, some say she's a bit of a psychopath with her 'I don't care that you're hurt' attitude.
  • Flynn Rider: β—‘ | "I don't know him well enough to make an opinion."
  • Jasmine:
  • Lumiere Delacroix: β—‘ | "He seems alright, loyal to his friend."
  • Mulan: β™₯β™₯β™₯ | "She's the love of my life! I owe her my life and couldn't imagine living without her. I would do anything to keep her happy. Anything."
  • Paris Prince: β—‘ | "To be honest he kind of creeps me out with that pink hair and everything..."
  • Pascal: β—‘ | "He's loyal to Rapunzel, but he seems suspicious of just about anyone else."
  • Peter Pan: β—‘ | "I'm not too sure what to think, he seems to be on a path of self-destruction. I can't help but feel sorry for him."
  • Prince Adam: β—‘ | "He's very possessive, he seems almost beast-like. It creeps me out."
  • Prince Charming:
  • Prince Eric: β—‘ | "Cocky and arrogant. I don't know him well, though I can't see us getting along."
  • Prince Phillip: β—‘ | "He seems easy going and doesn't push aside his responsibilities."
  • Rapunzel:
  • Shang: ☺ | "I'd be a pretty pathetic person if I didn't like myself right?"
  • Snow White: β—‘ | "She doesn't seem all too happy at the moment."
  • Tinkerbell: β—‘ | "I don't know her too well, but she has a friendly smile."
  • Wendy Darling: β—‘ | "One can tell, just by looking at her, there is much more to this woman than meets the eye. Hopefully everything goes well for her."
  • Ugly Stepsister 2:

Cinderella Thompson
21 - Cinderella - |Sarcastic|Caring|Emotional|

Students
  • Abu:
  • Aladdin Djinn: β—‘ | "I don't know him too well, but he seems to be under allot of strain."
  • Ariel: β—‘ | "I know how she feels, it may not be as bad as her, but we've both been kicked to the curbed by those we loved."
  • Aurora Rose: β—‘ | "She's constantly out acting like a teenager."
  • Belle:
  • Cinderella: ☺ | "I'm slowly trying to rebuild my life.. but it hasn't been easy."
  • Drizella Tremaine: ☠ | "This bitch has been trying to ruin my life for a very long time! I can't stand her, it would be best if we never saw each other again."
  • Flynn Rider: β—‘ | "He seems a bit of a flirt, handsome though."
  • Jasmine:
  • Lumiere Delacroix: β—‘ | "Loyal to the Prince. Not sure what to make of him."
  • Mulan: β—‘ | "She's a free spirit, she seems a little rundown in her relationship..."
  • Paris Prince: β—‘ | "He wears more makeup than I do... Weird."
  • Pascal: β—‘ | "Fierce, loyal and suspicious. What else is there to this man?"
  • Peter Pan: β—‘ | "Down on his luck, the poor guy seems to be chasing someone."
  • Prince Adam: β—‘ | "Possessive of his bride, although it seems the flame of this marriage is slowly fading."
  • Prince Charming: ☠☠ | "Done even MENTION that SELFISH, ARROGANT BASTARD around me!"
  • Prince Eric: β—‘ | "Arrogant and self-important. I don't see us getting along."
  • Prince Phillip: β—‘ | "Don't know him well, though I'm wary of his status."
  • Rapunzel:
  • Shang: β—‘ | "It's obvious that he loves Mulan, hopefully he can notice what's going on between them before it's too late."
  • Snow White: β—‘ | "She seems to be cooped up by her husband, I feel sorry for her."
  • Tinkerbell: β—‘ | "I don't know her too well, though I'd like to."
  • Wendy Darling: β—‘ | "Her son is a delight to teach! I'm hoping to get to know her better."
  • Ugly Stepsister 2: ☠ | "Another of my awful stepsisters, don't talk to me about her."

Falron
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:58 am

Anastasia Tremaine
Eighteen - Ugly Stepsister - Selfless, thoughtful, intelligent

Students
  • Abu:

• Aladdin Djinn:

• β—‘Ariel:β—‘

• "I'm confused..."

I don't know much about her, so I don't understadn what made her change. I'm guessing it has something to do with that player prince: Eric.

• Aurora Rose:

• Belle:

• β—‘Cinderella:β—‘

• "Would she ever forgive me?"

I've seen her with children, she's so good with them! I miss her, and I really do want to find a way for us to be friends. But how do I get her to forgive me after what I did?

• β—‘Drizella Tremaine:β—‘

• "I wish I could hate her."

She's still after princes, it amazes me. Mother got to her, and now she's no hope. I can't hate her for that, but after seeing her around I really wish I could.

• β—‘Flynn Rider:β—‘

• "I don't really have an opinion on Flynn"

I have nothing to say but that hs flirts aren't the worst I've ever heard - but they're close.

• Jasmine:

• Lumiere Delacroix:

• Mulan:

• β—‘Paris Prince:☺

• "I'm jealous of his style"

He's a great guy, I have no issues with him. I don't really know much about him though.

• Pascal:

• β—‘Peter Pan:β—‘

• "I feel sorry for him"

I've seen him and his drugs, and I've seen him lie about it. He must be going through a lot.

• Prince Adam:

• Prince Charming:

• Prince Eric:

• Prince Phillip:

• Rapunzel:

• Shang:

• ☺Snow White:☺

• "She's an angel"

I love Snow, she's just so kind and thoughtful! She took me in when I had nothing, and she even paid for my medical school. I don't know what I'd do without this girl; she's brilliant.

• Tinkerbell:

• Wendy Darling:

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 pm

22 - Prince Eric - Confident|Arrogant|Somewhat careless

Students
  • Ariel: β™₯/β—‘ "She's the love of my life. Well, she saved my life. I guess she wasn't what I expected, and getting a word in edgewise wasn't ever going to happen around her. That's probably why I cheated on her... But maybe I'll get a second chance, who knows." Eric's personality developed as Ariel's did, both of them seemed to compete for the spotlight.
  • Aurora Rose: β™₯/β—‘/☺ "Party girl? My type of girl.."
  • Cinderella: β—‘ "I don't know her that well, other than she's Prince Charming's ex wife."
  • Drizella Tremaine: β™₯/β—‘ [i]"I don't know her at all really, but I hear she has a thing for Princes... I'm a Prince."
  • Flynn Rider: ☺ "Ah! Flynn. A pretty good friend, we discuss mutual interests. Like women."
  • Lumiere Delacroix: β—‘ [i]" I don't really know him. Doesn't seem too bad though."
  • Mulan: β—‘ "I have not met her yet."
  • Paris Prince: β—‘ "He seems interesting... I'm scared and intrigued to meet him."
  • Pascal: β—‘ "I don't really know him"
  • Peter Pan: β—‘ "He'll find Wendy soon enough.. Half the other boys in the kingdom have."
  • Prince Adam: β—‘ "I don't know him too well."
  • Prince Eric: β™₯ "What's not to love?"
  • Prince Phillip: ☺/β—‘ "He's very chill. I like that."
  • Shang: β—‘ "I don't know Shang yet."
  • Snow White: ☺/β—‘ "Hilarious girl, anytime I've spoken to her it's been enjoyed."
  • Tinkerbell: ☺/β™₯ "Gorgeous girl, it's a pity Peter doesn't realize. I guess it's not bad news for me."
  • Wendy Darling: β—‘/☺/β™₯ "I never really knew if I actually liked her or not really.. Either way she seemed kind of desperate and maybe I took advantage of that. I don't know if it was worth losing Ariel for."

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!