Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One Chance, One Summer

One Chance, One Summer

a part of “One Chance, One Summer”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Once a year, the tourists love to flock to a small island town known as Lahaina, Maui on the beautiful island state of Hawaii, mostly young adults looking for an adventure to remember over the years. But the natives, aren't so happy about it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Chance, One Summer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

One Chance, One Summer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "One Chance, One Summer"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: One Chance, One Summer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:06 am

Hey love! Miranda Kerr for me! Pwease?
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:12 am

Going swimming with my son.

2 months in Austrailia.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:34 am

Can I please reserve the FC: Jamie Chung but change her to Chanel Iman?

Favorite hobby: Ice dancing :P
Dream vacation: Hawaii

Edit: On second thought, could I please reserve FC: Taylor Swift? :P
Last edited by WrittenInScars on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Secret of Consequence is The Death of Innocence.

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:04 am

Can I reserve Harry Shun Jr.?

I love anything band related

And I really want to go to France. Don't even care if it's Paris.

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:16 am

May I please reserve Lily Loveless?

I really enjoy speaking in different accents and I would really love to go to anywhere in Europe :P

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:32 am

Hey Bleeding Lover! :D

May I reserve Marlon Teixeira and Adriana Lima? Pllleeeaasseee?

Gymnastics, like I love it. And I would want to go to um.... Germany for a few months.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BIGBADpanda on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:09 am

Hai~
Lacrosse, been playing it for 10 years
To go to Australia would be the bomb!~

May I reserve FC: Alex Pettyfer and FC: Jamie Chung?

BIGBADpanda
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:01 am

May I pretty please reserve Jamie Chung & Bom Park FC?

Reading, Writing & drawing (Can't decide which one right now)
Going to Disneyland with my whole family and going to Korea (I would love to learn Korean too)♥.♥

[Edit]

Whooops I just noticed someone else already asked for Jamie sorry about that~ then perhaps Leda Muir?
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:33 am

I'd love to reserve Rita Ora and Paul wesley please?

Drawing, I've been drawing since I was 8.

Japan, Tokyo, I really want to go to college there :]
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felicity on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:18 am

Hi may I reserve Katie Leclrec? :)

I've been singing and acting since I was very little.
I would love to visit anywhere in Europe, and Japan!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better, and your better is best.

Felicity
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kami_no_Ko on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:51 am

May I reserve FC of Boo Boo Stewart? and if it's okay to play two males... the FC of Liam Hemsworth?

I love to write (though I'm not that great :( haha) and draw and taking really long walks in terrible weather.

Japan, France, or Canada would be great places to go.
Don't walk in front of me,
I may not follow...

Don't walk behind me,
I may not lead...

Walk beside me
So we can go together.

Kami_no_Ko
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Can I reserve Rita Ora and Dancing and Paris but change her fc to barbara palvin

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:09 pm

All the reservations have been made. :) I can't wait to see your guys' characters. And wow, you guys' have all these exotic places around the world and... I just want to go to Disneyworld. XD

@braceface: I am really sorry but, Naught reserved Rita Ora and I accidentally forgot to mark it as reserved

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Since we need more male tourists could I reserve Sean Teale?

Already gave you my paswords before :P

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:04 am

Question!

Mano (Miranda) was born on the island and simply traveled all the time or...?

O.O

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:03 am

Little Fox: she was born on the island and lived there all year. She just loved to travel in the summer.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:50 am

Got it! Hope you like what I have so far, let me know if I need to change anything.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:57 am

May I reserve FC: Francisco Lachowski?

Hobby: Acting and RPing
Vacation: 3 Months in England

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Ello gov'ner ^^

I would like to nab Mr. Dougie Poynter please :3

Hobbies include! Gaming, Acting, Creating RP characters, Reading and Writing.
Favourite Vacation..? Rivendell. (Doesn't count? Darn. Then the Scandinavian countries.)
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!