Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Insanity Forsakes Us: A Netherworld Story

a part of “Insanity Forsakes Us: A Netherworld Story”, a fictional universe by Black Joker.

The Twenty two races of the Netherworld have had their heirs to the thrones poisoned; diseased to be classed as insane. They are all placed in a mental asylum in the South of England, disguised as humans, with minimal powers...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insanity Forsakes Us: A Netherworld Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Joker on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:28 am

Reservation & General Discussion

This page is only for reservation and general discussion. All questions will be directed to the Q&A topic created by my co-GM - xfaithyx123. All reservations must have three parts: the password in the rules, the reservation, and this sentence

"I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of [Insert mental illness]. I agree to take full responsibility that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about [Insert Illness]"

Also, please read this page (http://thesecretasylum-rp.tumblr.com/characters) before you do any reservations and make sure you understand exactly what your illness is.
Last edited by Black Joker on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black Joker
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Insanity Forsakes Us: A Netherworld Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Joker on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:40 am

Sky Blue

Reservation: Gnome Prince - Homicidal Ideation

I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of Homicidal Ideation. I agree to take full responsibility for that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about Homicidal Ideation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black Joker
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:49 am

Lime Green

Reservation: Demon Price - Sadomasochism

I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of Sadomasochism I agree to take full responsibility for that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about Sadomasochism.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:00 am

Lavender Blue

Reservation: Incubi Prince- Hypersexuality

I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of Hypersexuality. I agree to take full responsibility for that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about hypersexuality.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Joker on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:05 am

You are reserved. Please make sure to read the info page. Thank you for reserving. Your character will only be accepted when you finish him.

Black Joker

Black Joker
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:10 am

Forest Green.

Reservations: Cyborg Princess and Mummy Prince.

"I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of Insomnia and Megalomania. I agree to take full responsibility for that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about Insomnia and Megalomania"
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:16 am

Baby Blue.

Reservations: Pheonix Princess

"I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of Pyromania. I agree to take full responsibility for that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about Pyromania."

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:16 am

Hi Paintpoint!

Your reservation is accepted!

Congrats!

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:19 am

Hi dreammuffin!

Congrats!

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:21 am

Hi Imagine That!!

Congrats!

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:42 am

Send them both in :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePlastic713 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:30 pm

White Gray

Reservations: Banshee Princess.

"I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of selective mutism (as I suffer from it). I agree to take full responsibility for that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about selective mutism"

ThePlastic713
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:12 pm

May I reserve Avan Jogia?

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Silver Gray

Reservations: Witch Princess

"I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of stuttering. I agree to take full responsibility for that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about stuttering"
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Emerald Green

Reservation: Leprechaun Princess

"I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of Pathological Gambling. I agree to take full responsibility that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about Pathological Gambling".

Emerald Green

Reservation: Siren Princess

"I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I agree to take full responsibility that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about Narcissistic Personality Disorder".

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi Kura Ravengade, AvalonKnight, ThePlastic713!

They are reserved for you~

Thank you for joining!

And yes, of course Imagine That! ^^

And Mashotu, you need to do that same as everyone else ^^ It is a agreement of the role you are taking as these illnesses both minor and major are real and so hold uncertainty for the effect they will have on you as a person, I am not singling you out, you are my broo but I have to treat everyone equally. So please look at everyone else's reservation note and do the same please. Thank you!

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Steel Blue

Reservation: Kleptomania|Gargoyle Prince

"I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of Kleptomania. I agree to take full responsibility that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about Kleptomania"

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi Geekly!

You have a reservation! Thank you for joining this rp!

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Merlot

Reservation: Kitsune Princess

"I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I agree to take full responsibility that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about Body Dysmorphic Disorder."

Merlot

Reservation: Reaper Prince

"I'm fully aware of the seriousness and severity of Panic Disorder. I agree to take full responsibility that includes but not limit to lost innocence, damaged belief...etc I might have when I research about Panic Disorder."
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Hi OurStars!

You have got your reservations! Thank you for joining this rp!

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!