Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Devil's Circus

Posting

a part of “The Devil's Circus”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

Sometimes it only takes one moment, one wrong movement of a hand or a fleeting lapse in judgement, to drastically change the course of the future.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Devil's Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Posting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:52 am

Sorry it wouldn't let me comment for some reason o:

>.< Has everyone stopped posting or something? I was really look forward to this R.P D:
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Posting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:06 pm

I will start a posting order if I have to. :/ But I'm just going to go on, people are going back to school, so yeah..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:49 pm

I'm still on for this RP.. I just haven't really had time lately >< I'm working on Alodia's post line by line right now .-. It's just gotten slow because of school/work.. but I'm pretty sure every will post as soon as they can~

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:29 pm

thebagel is a GM of this Role Play (fem Nami here)

Listen to him, and
guys,

lets get to posting. :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:06 am

>.< I think this R. P is going to die if we keep waiting for Plastic to reply.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:08 am

I mean, it's been like what 12 days. I dont wanna sound mean here, but that's a long time to wait. :/

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:49 pm

No, don't feel bad, it is a wicked long time to have to wait. I mean, by this time we'd be getting twelve drummers drumming. If you're really just waiting on her, then just post. Don't feel bad about it, it does say in the rules, post every other day, not every other week.
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Nami is waiting on her to post and I am waiting on Nami o.o

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Yeah, sorry all. I think I am going to quit this r.p x.x

The posting is taking too long.

<3 Bye I hope everything works out.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!