Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

It's a Masquerade

It's a Masquerade

a part of “It's a Masquerade”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

Sometimes, you gotta embrace the past to live in the present to prepare for the future.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “It's a Masquerade”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

It's a Masquerade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "It's a Masquerade"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: It's a Masquerade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:57 pm

May I reserve the princess?!?!?!!?!
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Are you dedicated into writing a lot? She is a pretty big role and from what I see, she will be the main character. If you do play as her do understand that posting a lot might be needed, more than once a day.

Also, no anime pictures. Nami will reject your profile if you do. Please do use her Character Sheet
Fill it out and we will see if you are fit for the role. I can not say you have the part yet until I talk it over with Nami. :3 I am only second in charge.

Character Sheet below.

Name:

Role:

Pictures: REAL LIFE PICTURES ONLY!!! ANIME WILL BE REJECTED!

Personality:

History:

Dislikes:

Nickname:

Appearance:

*Edit this as you see fit*
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:29 pm

So, does that mean I can also submit a charrie sheet for the princess? And you can review both Shattered's and I's to see who is better fit?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:30 pm

I adore writing, and am super active in all the roleplays I enter!!!!!

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm

I will allow it, yes. The final choice will go to Nami. I will be the one checking over the profiles to see if it is FIT and she will be the one to make the final choices.

Thank you! Do take your time filling it out.

TAKE YOUR TIME IN FINDING A GOOD PICTURE.
I personally hate F.C pictures that are commonly used, so using a common F.C picture is bad points on my behalf, but as I said it is up to Nami.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:43 pm

What is the age limit, for the princess, that is?

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Painting Baltimore on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:32 pm

What is the witch's role? Is she good or bad? Also, I would like to reserve her as a female. c|:
I believe in ordinary acts of bravery,
In the courage that drives one person,
To stand up for another

Painting Baltimore
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:14 am

I'd say maybe 23-30? But honestly you'd have to ask Nami

Either the Witch/Wizard is like Merlin or they are evil.

Sorry all my information is a mess right now.

Just Wing your profiles, do it how you'd think it should be done, how you see how the character should be. Send in your profile and Nami will make the final decisions.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:30 am

Do you think I could reserve the unicorn? A female would be preferred but if that's not possible a male will be fine :-) Thank you in advance!
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:39 pm

I say go ahead make her female o.o If Nami want's it different she can let you know.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:48 pm

When do you think the final decisions on characters will be made?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:08 pm

Hey there! I think I'd like to reserve the working for the king witch/wizard as a wizard. Either that or the Captain of the Guards. Whichever.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Sanarith sure make your unicorn a female :) I can see some twists there.

User you get the captian of the guard,

BB has the princess.

shattered if you still want to be in this role play I still need the king, if not i understand.

I'm glad everyone's showing interested in this Role Play :) I'll be having that feline up soon :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:04 pm

YAYY! :D

Btw, hi Nami! Female or male?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Female,

and I've posted,

sorry for Modding your charrie BB... but that's what i figured their interaction then..

uhm... Bagel will be playing King, so he'll submit his CS, and then usernames has the captian of the guard,

so we will start postings :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Totally fine!

Sorry for modding yours as well, lol :)

Yay, Bagel!!

Also, just as a forewarning, I'm in school and am unable to post on weekdays until 3:40ish p.m. central time. I may be able to get a post in during study hall around 1:30ish but it's unlikely.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:25 pm

There. Got it in there. Sorry for it being so short. Wanted to throw it together because someone rushed me a bit Nami Yea, I'll get a post in. Maybe tonight if i can make it quick.. my dad wants to try out his new bike, so I'll probably be doing a ride in the morning. But if I don't post tonight, I'll get one tomorrow then.
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm so, so sorry, but my CS will have to wait until tomorrow! However, I'll get it in as soon as I can!

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:46 am

My posting might be short for a while x.x I go sick over the weekend so sorry!

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!