Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A God No More

A God No More

a part of “A God No More”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

There is no place in this world for gods and spirits anymore. Welcome to the life of a fallen deity. [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A God No More”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A God No More

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A God No More"

the OOC will be a nice little place for us to discuss the rp, upcoming events, collaborations, and character reserves.

Remember to reserve god characters using the name of the god so that no one else will take them. Reserves last for three days before the role will be opened again, so make sure that you check in if you're going to be taking extra time!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: A God No More

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Oh hey you're from tumblr and your icon is John hey let's be friends.

I'm super interested in taking a male god. Maybe Loki, Dionysis, or Hermes? I haven't decided yet, so I'll tell you when I do!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Can I reserve Hades: God of the underworld?

Also, would you like human or cartoon pictures?

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:13 pm

@Lookalivesunshine, omg friend yes let us be friends yes yes!

and sure, sounds good! ah, all three of them would be great additions, so take your time to decide. (if you feel up to it, you can always take more than one ^^)

and @Mashotu, ah! i will put in your reserve asap :3 and you can use whichever you prefer. I don't care whether it is a real person or a drawing, personally.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:21 pm

@Ashes-6695 Heck yeah!
Uh. Could I reserve one human male and Apollo actually?

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:26 pm

@Sunshine, sounds gooooood~ I will put that on the roster ^u^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Could I reserve Death please?

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:53 pm

@Castiel, Death? do you mean death as in like the grim reaper, death? There are many versions of this in different Polytheistic religions. Do you think you could reserve as specific death god or perhaps explain your decision?

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:18 pm

@Ashes-6695, oh my, I should have read that right xD I apologize, I have gotten a bit confused. I didn't read the whole thing, I saw death and thought it as an available character, oops. Well I do like the idea of that reaper sort of thing, but would angels count? Or is it specifically just gods?

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:25 pm

@Ashes, Oh! I have a better idea can I reserve the Trickster? Trickster is a god is some cultures :D

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:26 pm

So um, hi~

I would like to reserve a human ^-^

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:39 pm

@Castiel, I'm not really including angels. But as far as reserving a trickster, that is fine! just let me know which one, cause you should reserve a specific trickster god.

@Dementedness, of corse! I'll put that reserve in now ^u^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 pm

@Ashes, Alright, sorry for being such a bother xD
I kind of want to do Loki but I don't want people to immediately picture Loki from the movie,
then there is another trickster celtic deity but he has some not so good history in some beliefs
And Daucina is another one, which would be funny because he would be a big flirt, *but I don't like his name* xD

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovecraftian Genius on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Ahh , supernatural and Homestuck, such a pleasure. Anyways, Ashes, would you mind if I used a god from the Cthulu Mythos? If you do mind, then would Chronos, the Greek god of time work?

Lovecraftian Genius
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:14 pm

@Castiel, it's up to you! Using Loki is perfectly fine, and you can easily make the character very different from the stereotypical marvel character which immediately pops into mind. As far as Daucina, you can always use that as the character's last name instead?

@Lovecraftian, i do prefer the more common religions from earth's history, i'm afraid. Would you mind terribly?

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:17 pm

@Ashes, hm, well Daucina is only name sadly, but I think I have made my mind up. I would like Eshu, deeply sorry for being so indecisive!
Eshu, god of Chaos and Trickery, he leads mortals to temptation and whatnot.
Thanks! I'll get that character information in soon!

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Very important question: in the roleplay, what time is it? I just need to have a date, since it will be needed for the development of my character.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovecraftian Genius on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:20 pm

@Ashes, I thought Greece's religion was common, oh well. I'm sorry to say, but I'm simply too tired to research into other religions, thank you anyway.

Lovecraftian Genius
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:36 pm

@lovecraftian, oh no no! i was unclear, greece is fine! I am sorry, i made that unclear oh dear. but what i meant was that i just prefered you used your choice from the more common religion.

@Dementeness, Probably mid/late september. For the sake of dates, we can say it is september 20th?

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:39 pm

We can consider it to be modern times, like, 201x?
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!