Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Namae

Namae

a part of “Namae”, a fictional universe by FuyuHana.

"When we meet people, we first ask for their name." In Fujiwara High School, there are eight students that are caught in a huge and confusing love circle that could make or break their friendship with each other.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Namae”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Namae

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Namae"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Namae

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:53 pm

May I reserve the Homosexual Girl please?

And of course I love your emoticons X3 They crack me up (especially in the OOC for DarK PinK SKY)

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:35 pm

May I please reserve the shy girl? :3

The faces are really attractive. XD
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:30 am

Howdy. I was just wondering if I could reserve the innocent boy? If that would be okay of course. Also, I do love those Emotes. You should definitely teach me how to make them XD.
Last edited by Damioa on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teacookies on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:37 am

May I reserve Cry Baby Boy?
and I loved you faces very much!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

teacookies
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:16 am

DANG! Beat me to the cry baby! >.<
I'd have so much fun playing him!
I have the perfect anime for him too !!

But I guess I can try out the Rebel Boy
I wont mind >.<

But if you let me be either the Rebel or the Cry baby, let me know through INBOX! Please :3

I could have the sheet in ASAP
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:05 am

Everyone will get their name down right now! And thank you for the compliments on the faces.
\( `.∀´)/

@Damioa
It's all about the sources..... and the copy paste....

@Ville
Well, since the Cry Baby is already taken, I'm afraid you'll have to stick with playing as the Rebel! I'll send you a PM right now!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:18 am

Copy and paste, got it. lol. I'll have my character in before tomorrow.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:46 pm

My buddy (FF_Forever) would like to reserve The Popular Boy, pwease? She likes your emotion thingies, she says they are FABULOUS.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:23 pm

I sent the Rebel in. I hope you like it. If you want any changes just INBOX me. :3

Inboxing me works faster.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:33 pm

@Damioa

Awesome buddy d=(´▽`)=b I look forward to him after he's done!

@Lev

Ohoho! Tell her I says thank you! (Unless she's going to read this) and also tell her that she's got the role!

@Ville

He looks great! There's nothing wrong with him from what I've seen so far, so you're good!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:02 pm

FuyuHana & Everyone in the R.P - I am excited for this R.P. I hope it starts soon :3
Seems like a lot of fun.

Teacookies - Oh and if the person playing 'Cry Baby Boy' could talk to me, that would be cool, cause I have a few things to ask about his character.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teacookies on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:13 pm

@Ville.Sunfall
sure, sorry but my PM isn't open yet because I'm new. I think at least.

teacookies
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:50 am

Teacookies- I will just try getting you on Chat when ever we both are on >.<

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:43 am

Someone let me know if there is room( FYI I do not use school for an excuse for not posting I am on everyday and am only slowed down by waiting for responses) this will be my fifth active rp as of now, I believe that everyone here is new to me except for sunfall I am currently in two of his rps, yes I talk a lot, I could play the flirty girl, been a while since I played a female but I can manage •_-
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:49 am

Sorry just read over rules teach me your secrets(for emotes I mean)
I will submit character tomorrow it is late and also I will fail miserably if I do it today(Friday the 13th and a)

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:27 am

Both the characters who like cry baby boy don't have any MAJOR characters who like them, hmmmm.... I BLAME THE # 13!!!

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:09 am

@FuyuHana I'm soooooo sleepy XD. I promise I'll finish him tomorrow. Please let me know if you like him. I tried to make him good, it's kinda hard to make a normal guy who has the ability to make friends with everyone on a scary lvl lol. Oh and here's my kirby emote (7-_-)7 he's a sarcastic kirby.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:40 am

@The5th

Yup! Feel free to take her! And I accepted your character too! She looks great!

@Damioa

No need for them worries \( `.∀´)/ As long as you submit a WIP within two days, everyone's fine!

And yush, I like dat Kirby.

Here's a Jake and Finn as a return | (•□•) | (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Alright good I waited until midnight so it would be ensured to be good, I felt really nervous all of yesterday anybody else? But ya I usually reserve and then finish character an hour later. Some people used to reject me cause I use characters from popular anime or manga to give the character his/her appearance. I didn't use a well known one this time though, I use animecharacyerdatabase.com u select the hair color, hair length, eye color, apparent age,ect. And they will give you a list, maya looked like a school girl so I picked her.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!