Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tomorrowland

Tomorrowland

a part of “Tomorrowland”, a fictional universe by Jynxii.

[Private Rp]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tomorrowland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tomorrowland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Let's all go to "Tomorrowland". <3

Hey everyone, and thanks for looking into my role play ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Re: Tomorrowland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:56 am

Heyyyy, just wanted to say hello! Again I apologize for the last name coincidence with Lizzie and Ky! I suppose we could have it where Ky and Liz met at a young age cuz they were always sitting next to ons another cuz of their last names!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Lol I didn't see the name thing until after I accepted him, but it's okay. It can be a running joke between them-- or like you said, how they met. I'll be posting later tonight after I get off work. (:

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:01 pm

...So...uh, sup? Thought I'd post in the OOC, just to do it.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:07 am

Thanks for accepting my CS!! ^__^
And LOL @ your banner Peace, I looooove that! *lol'd* :P
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:12 am

I know I already sent everyone IMs.. but, just wanted to say it here too... I posted! :D lol So, everyone please feel free to post. Let's let everyone post at least once and then we'll go in whatever order works.

^-^ Just to warn, I do have some plot ideas so I will be driving the storyline in certain directions. If anyone has ideas please feel totally free to send me an IM or PM suggesting your awesome idea :D

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:50 am

@Butterfly: Planets and shit, that's my thing.

So, I'll have a post all cooked up and ready to go later on tonight. Currently in class -_- *sigh*

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:28 am

K I've posted...
An yes, I like using colored fonts and pictures a lot >.>
<.<
Glad to see I'm not alone!! haha ^.-

peace_of_mind7 wrote:@Butterfly: Planets and shit, that's my thing.

So, I'll have a post all cooked up and ready to go later on tonight. Currently in class -_- *sigh*

rofl.
Mmkay, no class here, mid-terms are over and we've officially entered fall-break!! Wooo. :3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:22 pm

I'd just like to take a moment and fangirl over you guys.. <3 The role play hasn't even been open for three days and we already have almost all of the first posts in :O! That has to be a record, somewhere...

I am loving the posts, guys! Butterfly-- I loved that Phoenix punched the hell out of the drunk guy xD It was priceless! And Paint-- Ky waking up next to some girl? Hilarious. xD

I'm really excited about the role play. Thanks for being so awesome, guys :3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Jynxii wrote:I'd just like to take a moment and fangirl over you guys.. <3 The role play hasn't even been open for three days and we already have almost all of the first posts in :O! That has to be a record, somewhere...

I am loving the posts, guys! Butterfly-- I loved that Phoenix punched the hell out of the drunk guy xD It was priceless! And Paint-- Ky waking up next to some girl? Hilarious. xD

I'm really excited about the role play. Thanks for being so awesome, guys :3

Awwies, fangirl moment!!! :D :3

LOL @ "That has to be a record, somewhere" It probably is! I expect RPG.com will be sending us plaques within the next week or two, yup, definitely! xD

I'm honestly glad to be in a RP where everyone is dedicated! An I definitely love all the post so far!!! I started laughing too when I read Ky woke up beside some random girl! hehe :D :D An I actually giggled when Lizzie fell also because I can't tell you HOW many times I've done that exact thing irl - practice a dance routine in the mirror an get so into it that I fall on my ass. >.< lmao *is a klutz*

Can't wait for Peace's post!! ^^
Is that other person joining?

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:49 pm

I hath posted, peasants. It's long, but read that shit. I'm joking, but yeah...there it is, enjoy.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:22 pm

So are we going to stick with the order of Lizzie, Phoenix, Ky, and then Brik? Or is it a mad free-for-all. In my honest opinion I like the order its already in, but it someone has objections then it should be brought up, yes?

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:13 pm

As for order, I don't really have a preference o.o It can be a free-for-all, or we can keep the order. I'll just be waiting for one post from everyone before I post again, but that will be me.. :3 So, if you guys wanna keep the order- it's cool by me but by all means if you find yourself refreshing the screen over and over again waiting for someone to post and you haven't posted yet; feel free! I hope that makes sense...

We can vote on it!

ORDER - 1
RANDOM - 0
No preference- 3 (so far)

I mean, if Paint's the only one that cares and she wants it in an order than let's keep the order xD I dunno.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:31 pm

*shrug* No preference. I'll just go with the flow on this.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Idk, I like the order it's in too but I think there are times people can go out of order. I've always thought people should just assess the dialogue that's going on make their decision that way.

Ex: Right now I wouldn't want to post again because I'd want to give Lizzie a chance to respond to Phoenix's arrival before I responded to Ky and Brik ya know? But if I say my characters going to the bathroom at the end of a post, or two characters decide to go to the beach while two stay on the yacht, I don't think we should have to necessarily go in order you know? I mean it would actually make more sense for you guys to continue the conversation while my characters "in the bathroom".
You don't' come out of the bathroom irl an everyone suddenly picks up RIGHT where they left off when you first went to the bathroom! lmaoo

I personally think post limits are more important than order. Two a day for most RPs, but more for RP's where everyone has a lot of free time I guess? lol
I remember one RP where I posted right before I went to sleep, woke up and at like 10am in the morning there were 10+ posts by the same two people >.<
THAT is crazy. lol

Sooooo, I guess I'm more of a "just go with the flow" vote!? ^_^

Sorry, I know I ramble....rofl.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:37 pm

This is me when I randomly check my phone during the day and notice someone has posted.

Me running to my dorm:

Me once I get to my dorm, and get sat down to read the post [complete with kittens]:

Me after reading the post:

Me waiting for the next one to come in:

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:02 pm

I know that feel. So, are we going in order cause I can type up a post for Brik if we're not.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:45 pm

I'm going to say post in any order, but only one post per person between my posts if that makes sense..

So it could be me ky, Phoenix, brik

Then me brik ky Phoenix

Then me Phoenix ky brik

That way if you're on before someone else you can post and the action of the role play doesn't leave anyone behind because I haven't posted, given everyone an equal chance to react to the initial post of mine with the new setting or obstacle. (:

Sound good?

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Posted!

I shan't post again until it is time.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Just wanted to say I thought Butterfly's mixup with Peace sneaking in a post was hilarious xD It shows how active everyone is and that's exciting :D

Yay!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!