Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love In A Manga

Love In A Manga

a part of “Love In A Manga”, a fictional universe by XxShoukoxX.

The men associated with the Suzuki editing company making a manga and finding love at the same time. The guys involved in the process of a manga, artist, editor, assistant, printer and otherwise need love too (Spots Left: 1 Manga-ka 3 Assistants)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love In A Manga”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Love In A Manga

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxShoukoxX on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love In A Manga"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxShoukoxX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Love In A Manga

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:33 pm

May I please reserve a kind of cross dressing female Manga-ka? :)

(I mean, sometimes she'll cross dress but other times she will not.)
Last edited by xLevesquex on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FF_Forever on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:42 pm

May I reserve a male manga-ka please? XD
"Being so perfect is an imperfection itself."

FF_Forever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Edit: Please ignore.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:54 pm

May I please reserve a Mangaka? Thank you very much! :D
You are enough. Wear your mask and stay safe.

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Can I reserve a male editor please?
Castle

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxShoukoxX on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:13 am

Ah, yes you can reserve it.
@Castiel, Chocolate and Forever

XxShoukoxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi, may I take an Assistant slot?

Disregard the previous statement. xD I thought about it for a bit and decided against it.

Anyway, good luck with the RP! ^_^
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:12 pm

I'm sorry I am taking so long, I should be able to submit my character either today or tomorrow! *bow*

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxShoukoxX on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:38 am

It's fine, I'm still holding your spot. Just try to get it in xP

XxShoukoxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Forget this!

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:03 pm

I just posted my character, I hope you don't mind him not being in colour! Thank you! :D

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:19 pm

I have a question, is the heir to the company the child of the owner? Or are they something else?

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxShoukoxX on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:54 pm

They could be brothers, lovers, ex lovers, father and son, father and illegitimate son....... I was going to let them figure that one out.

XxShoukoxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Will this R.P start soon XD ?
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:46 pm

I was about to ask the same thing as Ville!

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxShoukoxX on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:03 pm

I was trying to give FF some time to finish the CS but if it's not done after I warn FF again the RP is just going to start w/o FF for the time.

XxShoukoxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:03 am

Okk, btw I finished my character sheets XD

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxShoukoxX on Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Ok the first post will be up soon but before that we need to assign editor's to their manga-ka. To Ville and Merthur I need to know if you'll be editing as well or just looking over the editors and such. And to everyone I'd like to know if you have a preference on a editor you want.....

XxShoukoxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Manga-ka wise, I'm fine with Naoi or Cael, //going after the sexy ones.// Although even Yuko would be a funny Manga-ka since Hoshi despises her secretly. //Okay so I'm fine with any Manga-ka, really//

Castle
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!