Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project Zero: Escape

a part of “Project Zero: Escape”, a fictional universe by Adelphia.

A group of lab-rat mutants escape an Institute, and run into a group of free mutants, working to take down various institutes across the U.S. Will you survive in this desperate fight for freedom?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Zero: Escape”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Project Zero: Freedom

This is where you can chat, reserve characters, ask questions, suggest plots, let me know important things, ect. Feel free to say anything that comes to mind. I will not judge (: No question are stupid ones and no plot suggestions are bad. If you want to talk to me privately, just shoot me a PM. I love all of you who join my roleplay, and for those who don't- thanks for at least browsing. (; Have fun, I hope you enjoy.
-Adelphia

(P.S)When reserving your character, please include as much as possible. Role, gender, and species(:

There is no method except to be very intelligent.
- T. S. Eliot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adelphia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Project Zero: Escape

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squiggy on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Oh geez, I'm excited for this. I've been looking for a good roleplay to get into, and this definitely looks like fun! I'd love to reserve both a male character and a female one. For the male I was thinking a human hunter, around 19 or 20, who works for the scientists as a sort of spy. He uses his charm and boyish good looks to get on the side of the mutants and feeds information back to his home base under the cover of trying to help them, but I have definitely have a twist in mind. He could either start out as someone already trusted by the revolution, or somebody who has to earn that trust, whatever you think would work better!

For the female, I'd like to reserve the second in command of the revolution. She was a natural born Wing, but was taken into the lab as a child and raised there. She was rescued by the revolution a couple years previously and quickly scaled the ranks due to her ruthless desire for revenge (of course, her abilities of persuasion didn't hurt any). I picture her around 21 years old.

I hope you like my ideas, and I'll get to work on my charrie sheets pronto! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Squiggy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squiggy on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you please post a website for a list of BBcode? It's been a while since I've used it, and I've lost all my links. Thanks! :)

Squiggy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:28 pm

So I joined this roleplay the last time it came up here. Unfortunately it failed due to being abandoned by the GM, but I really liked the premise of it, and I'd be willing to try it again, if you're going to be serious about keeping this going once it gets started.

As for a reservation, I'm thinking a female Feline, one of the members of the Revolution. I can probably have that character done for you by the end of tomorrow.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:04 am

I'm interested in joining in as one of the villains, though I would have to ask about some of the specifics regarding the character.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:22 am

Hello! I am posting here because I've spent the past hour fawning over this roleplay and have come to the conclusion that if I do not reserve my character now and get it over with, I will never actually study for my chemistry test tomorrow. This roleplay seems brilliant, and I hope to play a part in bringing this world to life... which leads to my dilemma. I have about eight versions of the same character flitting about in my head, as well as three other potential ones.

Could I perhaps take the Leader of the Revolution? If allowed, I would be sure to communicate with you, the GM, regarding plot ideas as well as the second-in-command. I would, however, like to wait on deciding on his species until there are a few more reservations - I'll look at the species ratio and go with the minority.

I would also like to play a male wing as a mutant hunter. I am also, however, open to changing the species or faction to suit what the roleplay needs more.

And depending on how many other people join, I plan to look at the gender and species ratio and then create potentially another character (should my schedule allow) out of the minority. Honestly, with this RP, I feel like I could have fun with anything!.. and yes, I'm sorry. I'm more of an accommodating RPer, so I apologize if this is troublesome ^^"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby invertedcircle on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:04 am

I would like to reserve a character. It would be a male, stripes, and part of the revolutionary.

invertedcircle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:23 pm

oOoOOoOo O: Could I reserve a mutant hunter? :3 I have some questions, but Ill message you about dem!

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Aaahhhh!!! ;W; I dont know what I wannnttt!

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Characters are all reserved! My character is almost finished, so you all can use the profile as an idea. :)

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:59 pm

I submitted a work in progress for my Feline. Just need to get her history written tomorrow and I think she's all done. Let me know if anything needs changing.

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:10 am

Hi, I really love the idea of this roleplay and I think it could be a lot of fun to be part of :D
I'd like to reserve a character if I may, the second in command of the escapee mutants?
Currently I'm thinking male, 21, pack. Should be able to get a charrie sheet in the next few days if everything checks out!
Looking forward to hopefully playing with you all :D

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 am

Milk-two-Sugars wrote:Hi, I really love the idea of this roleplay and I think it could be a lot of fun to be part of :D
I'd like to reserve a character if I may, the second in command of the escapee mutants?
Currently I'm thinking male, 21, pack. Should be able to get a charrie sheet in the next few days if everything checks out!
Looking forward to hopefully playing with you all :D

Sure! I'll reserve him for you. :)

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:15 am

And just a little info, my character will be up tonight. She's a Stripe, leader of the Escapees and the FC is Ryan Newman

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squiggy on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:20 am

My girl will definitely be up tonight. I just need to write her history and spruce up the character sheet, and it'll be done!

Squiggy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Awesome :) I've got my guy all mapped out in my head, I just need to get it down onto the computer - predicting he'll be submitted Thursday.

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Ember is done and ready for evaluation. If any of the other Revolutionary players want to collaborate on any kind of backstory with her, I'd love that, since I have it written in her history that she was rescued by this particular group of revolutionaries three years ago, and has been with them since then. I'd love it if she were close friends with at least one or two of the other group members at the start of the RP.

AugustArria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:30 pm

It seems there is a lack of male escapee muntants. Mind if I reserved one?

EDIT: After reading through the OOC posts, it seems there are a few more reservations than I first thought. A thousand pardons. Nonetheless, if the slot is still open, I would like to reserve it.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:06 pm

NewKidOnTheBlock wrote:It seems there is a lack of male escapee muntants. Mind if I reserved one?

EDIT: After reading through the OOC posts, it seems there are a few more reservations than I first thought. A thousand pardons. Nonetheless, if the slot is still open, I would like to reserve it.

We have had a few reservations, though only one other than myself for the escapees. I'll reserve a male for you.. :)

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Good Day people of this world..... I guess... by world I mean this Project Zero world.... So enough with the random statements which I really don't understand why I wrote, I would like to reserve for the second in command in the mutant section... ummm.. GM... If I get the spot.. Can u tell me cause I kinda have questions about mutant abilitys and stuff.... ThANKS!!!

Harute
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!