Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Coffee in Hell

Relationships

a part of “Coffee in Hell”, a fictional universe by WingedOctopus.

To preserve the balance of the Mediaolum: the sacred goal of the Guardians of heaven and hell. But when half of the Guardians lose their memory, all they've worked for is in peril. | A romance with some drama and a heaping of torture! (ALWAYS OPEN!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Coffee in Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:54 pm

For all your relationshippy gloopiness! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Oh, hello! :) I'd be happy to discuss relationships between your character and Lilith!
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Oh, hooray! That would be fantastic! It's always so fun for me to figure out relationship stuff. :)

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:48 pm

I'd be to happy for anyone to have a relationship with Lo. As aforementioned, she's kind of a little shit, but it makes her all the more interesting.

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Alright! Well, me and Sail Tit have been fucking in the back discussing our character histories, so I forgot I hadn't been active in this OOC. My bad!

If anyone has ideas how my character can, if at all, relate to yours, then I am willing to hear you out. I already like one idea shot at me. I wouldn't mind hearing anymore if possible especially because Sail Tit gets tired like halfway through. Through what? I'll let you imagine~

Hmm, but Boomerang, I am not sure how my character would have any relation to yours.

Once we're all decided, I'll probably put my character thoughts up in the relationship topic, as well as info between him and the others! I can't wait. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Alright you guys, I went ahead and made a little organizer for the relationships between our characters. All you have to do is click Select all, copy it, and past it into the OOC thread under relationship, put the ◑ ☠☺♥ Next to the name and a short (or long) summary of the relationship/thoughts. Hope this helps guys!

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
    [size=150]Character Name[/size]
    [size=99] | Age | three adjectives to describe your character |[/size]
    || ♥ = romantic || ☺ = friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral ||[/center]
    [size=95][list]
[*][b]Adrasteia Gasai:[/b] Symbol | Type 1 or 2 sentences on your characters relationship with this character. What are your thoughts/feelings regarding them?
  [*][b]Amelia Finch:[/b] Symbol | Type 1 or 2 sentences on your characters relationship with this character. What are your thoughts/feelings regarding them?
    [*][b]Aroha Lightning:[/b] Symbol | Type 1 or 2 sentences on your characters relationship with this character. What are your thoughts/feelings regarding them?
[*][b]Atticus J. Locke:[/b] Symbol | Type 1 or 2 sentences on your characters relationship with this character. What are your thoughts/feelings regarding them?
    [*][b]Cecil Caerwyn:[/b] Symbol | Type 1 or 2 sentences on your characters relationship with this character. What are your thoughts/feelings regarding them?
[*][b]Genocide McCall:[/b] Symbol | Type 1 or 2 sentences on your characters relationship with this character. What are your thoughts/feelings regarding them?
[*][b]Lilith Amaris:[/b] Symbol | Type 1 or 2 sentences on your characters relationship with this character. What are your thoughts/feelings regarding them?
[*]Lo Synclare:[/b] Symbol | Type 1 or 2 sentences on your characters relationship with this character. What are your thoughts/feelings regarding them?
[*][b]Orpheus Hall:[/b] Symbol | Type 1 or 2 sentences on your characters relationship with this character. What are your thoughts/feelings regarding them?
[*][b]Yuuji Yagami :[/b] Symbol | Type 1 or 2 sentences on your characters relationship with this character. What are your thoughts/feelings regarding them?[/list][/size][/list][/size]

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:44 pm

Well shit, someone's organized!

That's pretty snazzy, will start conjuring up proper relationship ideas when I am no longer stuck in a vehicle.

Random side note: Attended a rennaisance festival today and purchased my self a keyblade. I'm a happy nerd. :P

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Genocide McCall
| Age 24(ish) | Arrogant|Reclusive|Hateful |
|| ♥ = romantic || ☺ = friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral ||
  • Adrasteia Gasai: ☠ | "Adrasteia? Oh, you mean the pink disaster. I'd rather not waste my breath on the queen bitch herself. I can't stand other demons, too vain, and to be quite honest female demons drive me to homicide."

• Amelia Finch: ◑ | "The angel, she's alright I guess, I don't usually find myself hanging around the saintly. Out of all the female guardians I know she is the most tolerable."

• Aroha Lightning: ◑ | "Again I don't know much about the angels, they tend to keep their distance from me....Though I have no idea why they'd be scared of me."
  • Atticus J. Locke: ♥◑ | "Hold on, let me collect myself. Mmmm, mmmm, mmm, Atticus is a lovely piece of eye candy. Although I've never admitted openly my attraction to him I do admire him from afar. Who wouldn't?"

• Cecil Caerwyn: ♥♥♥♥♥ | "I could go on and on about my little Wynnie, I'd be completely lost without him. Sure we've had our rough spots but that's what life is about, your ups and downs. I love Cecil more than I love myself and would lay down my life to see him live if only for another day. I've had my doubts about his faithfulness but I truly believe he cares for me as I do for him."

• Genocide McCall: ☺ | "That'd be my name, now who's asking? Just keep your fucking distance and don't get in my way and I'll allow you to keep your head on your shoulders. How's that sound? Great, glad we understand one another."

• Lilith Amaris: ☺ | "The offspring of Pride and Envy, how could one not admire such grace and perfection? I think Lilith understands me better than most of the others do around here, we're both pretty stubborn and harbor a lot of attitude. If I were to consider even having a best friend, of the opposite gender mind you, it would be Lilith."

• Lo Synclare: ◑ | "I'm under strict orders not to be within fifty feet of humans without a solid life or death reason. Even though she's a guardian I take my restraining orders petty seriously, well most of the time. Lo has this sort of naïve and vacant look about her, like most humans, maybe that's why I like killing them so much...Seeing that flash of fear in their eyes as realization dawns that it's already too late."

• Orpheus Hall: ◑ | "Since Orpheus and I are technically related by our Lust bloodline I seem to hold a respect for him. On the other hand I am always, always, trying to out do him. I have a reputation to uphold and cant let some kid one up me, no sir."

• Yuuji Yagami : ◑ | "Another human I spend my time avoiding. Not that he isn't dreadfully handsome or anything, I just cant stand to hear them talk or watch their meaningless behavior. I hate the human guardians the most, so be it if they hate me just as much. Better yet, I hope Yuuji and the others quiver in fear when around me."

Please please please contact me in either this thread or by PM if you have any problems with Genocide's thoughts/feelings. I'd be happy to talk it out. I put this up as a sort of guide for y'all to use and just some quick generally thoughts of how Genocide would react to how your characters are described personality wise.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Aroha Lightning
| 120 {looks around 19}| Kind, Hardworking, Bookworm |
"All these people... They've forgotten about me. How can I regain all that time I lost?"

Adrasteia Gasai: ☺◑ | "Adrasteia is definitely... Interesting. She's a good person inside, it's clear once you get to know her, and although she's a demon and quite a creepy looking one at that I can get along with her okay. We're both a similar age as well, which helps."

Amelia Finch: ☺| "Amelia is a sweet lady, and she's someone I respect, as she was apparently one of the best fighters in The War*Makes the sign of the cross*. Despite her peculiar way of talking and appearance, it would be good to just sit and relax with her sometime."

Atticus J. Locke: ◑ | "I haven't the faintest how this man is still an angel. He's incredibly flirtatious, but then again, he's like an older brother to everyone, to the very line on the t in brother. He's very good at repelling negative attacks, so he must be very good at repelling negative thoughts, but he's falling like me. So overall, I don't really know what to say about Atticus."

Cecil Caerwyn: ☺☺| "Cecil is like a sort of father to me. He lends me books, and reads my poetry if I want some constructive criticism. Whenever I feel the need to know more about the war, I ask him. But I always ask if it's okay to ask because wars are horrible, and even remembering them is too. We spend a lot of time together, and it's great."

Genocide McCall: ☺☠| "Genocide can be horrible, and quite mean. His love for other's pain and hurt disgusts me, and his love for killing and death too. But the way he looks at Cecil, and the way he talks and acts when he's around shows just how much of a nice person Geni can be."

Lilith Amaris: ☺ | "I don't know why, but the demons that I work with must be considered weird in Hell for how nice some can be. Sure, Lilith is sarcastic and a little cold, but she's got passion, and she and her husband make a good match."

Lo Synclare: ☺◑| "Lolita is sweet, although an extreme trouble maker. She's very beautiful, and I don't think she's completely realised it yet. If my dear love didn't exist, I'd try to get on better grounds with her. She's a bit of a naughty little... Sugarcube though, so I think I'll stick to my dear for now. But don't expect me to trust Lo with lighting the fireplace just yet."

Orpheus Hall: ☺◑| "Orpheus is a sort of living demon version of an actual sloth. He's gentle, and seems a bit odd and careless at first, but his inner sweetness shows through in it's due time. He seems to be like a counterbalance for Lilith, but his flirtations with other women is worrying. But other than that, Orpheus fine."

Yuuji Yagami : ☺|"Yuuji is one of the people in our group that I absolutely love. Platonically of course. His kind and caring personality is amazing, and I always try to be as great a person as him. If not a little better.Considering that, it's strange how well he and Adrasteia get along. They're quite different, but still, they're like crackers and chocolate spread. You don't expect them to go well together, but they fit so well it's surprising."

{PM me to figure out relations in detail, and then I'll edit this a bit.}
Have a nice day!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:32 am

Atticus Locke
| Youngenough | Stubborn | Insecure | Easy-Going |

• Adrasteia Gasai: ◑ | Not generally a fan of demons, Atticus doesn't know much about this gal and he's alright with that. As far as he can tell, she's a high maintenance femme fatale which a little to much attitude. Still, she's never done anything to him - so why make enemies when a passive indifference will suffice.

• Amelia Finch: ♥ | This sincere but unusual blonde who always seems to have her head in the clouds, somehow managed to wriggle her way under his skin. Her strange quirks have becoming endearing, and her innocence has given him a purpose. She needs a protector and he needs her reassurance. Before he knew it, he'd gotten closer to her than he'd ever intended to.

• Aroha Lightning: ◑☠ | Aroha is an angel that has fallen, and while Atti isn't quite beyond saving - just seeing this girl is a constant reminder of just how close to damnation he really is. Her presence makes him uneasy and he generally avoids anything more than passing pleasantries if he can manage it. For all he knows, she's a great person. He just hasn't dared to find out.

• Cecil Caerwyn: ☺♥ | Your not-so-quintessential bromance. These two exchange books and banter instead of beers, they bond over sharp weapons, and occasionally bitch about relationships. Atti helped CeCe through his unfaithful phase, and the they've been close ever since.

• Genocide McCall: ◑☺ | Pre-amnesia, this demon and angel combo were friendly enough - and by friendly, I mean they didn't butt heads or possibly up-nodded each other in the kitchen or the hall. But post-amnesia, and both of them having recently lost people they care about, lovers and friends alike, the pair have become quite chummy. I know, scandalous - but as the saying goes, misery loves company.

• Lilith Amaris: ◑☺ | Another snarky demon, but one he doesn't necessarily mind. Their senses of human coincide and he finds her sarcasm rather amusing. Until she gives him a concrete reason not to like her, Atticus is only slightly wary of this gal.

• Lo Synclare: ☠ | Atticus doesn't like her, just doesn't - and for some reason it's hard to articulate why. Perhaps he considers her a pest, always meddling and playing with fire. (Literally and metaphorically.) An overall annoyance, she's just the type of person that rubs Atti the wrong way. He doesn't understand what 'Melia sees in the girl.
  • Orpheus Hall: ◑ | How can anyone have a problem with sloth? Honestly, this fella's existence is a pretty passive one. Generally quiet and polite all around, Atticus responds in equal measure making their relationship nothing more than casual.

• Yuuji Yagami : ☺◑ | As far as Atticus can figure, he and Yuuji have an understanding. They coexist effortlessly and partake in idle chit like most normal human beings, but there is just something Atti respects about this guy. His demeanor and outlook on life are admirable traits that the angel often wishes he could emulate.
Last edited by Artik on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:35 am

@Paint: Amelia's tolerable? QwQ She would totally take that as a compliment. We should talksies. did I mention how much I love Geni/Cecil no well I should

@Boom: I NEED to work something out with Lo. Because I freaking love her and it would pain me did she not have a relationship with Finchy. I'll PM you tomorrow.

Hey all! I was thinking of taking a second character of one of the remaining male spots because 1) I'd like to have a contrasting character than Amelia to play and 2) speed thing up for you poor souls without a love interest! Would anybody who doesn't have a yummy man yet like me to do that for them? I don't really care what slot I would fill.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:56 am

Yuuji Yagami
| 24| Friendly| Self-less | Sociable |

• Adrasteia Gasai: ♥♥♥♥♥ | The first Guardian I met was this Pink-haired beauty. Of course, back then I had about the same opinion as everybody else did on her, which was not as pleasant as it is now. But with her, I was about to recover from the depression I was still in. After all, dying doesn't rid sorrow. I'm not the most mature person either, so I am grateful she was there to help me move on when I probably wouldn't have done so by myself. Anyway, I digress. If you didn't notice, I've fallen for her. She can be a pain sometimes, but she's not a bad person at all. Just misunderstood, I believe. She's a great contrast to someone so pitifully bland as myself....

• Amelia Finch: ☺| She's such a sweet person, I like her. But I do notice she's a bit softer than she needs to be. As nice as I am, even I won't tolerate abuse forever. I'd like to believe everyone has kindness in their hearts, but the truth is that some just don't. I can see people taking advantage of her, which really upsets me. The least I can do is keep an eye (or ear) out for a friend.

• Aroha Lightning: ☺| I am glad to have met her as well. I could not say she's a bad person without lying, but then again, she's an Angel so so much is to be expected. Not as sociable as Amelia, per say, but when she does finally talk, she does so for quite a while. I'd talk to her more often, but I was always a sports kinda person, whereas she seems more interested in books. Well, she's good in my book.

• Atticus J. Locke: ☺| I think of him as a brotherly figure. Someone you could rely on, but would scold you if you did something wrong. Somebody who keeps his eye out for others out of genuine concern. He can be a bit of a tsundere at times, but he's not bad in any real way. Well, save his sense of humor, but I'd prefer we kept this comment between us. At the very least, he's kind, but not overwhelmingly so. He is not sunshine and roses, which is relieving considering the female Angel guardians... and myself. I definitely consider him a friend.

• Cecil Caerwyn: Symbol | Did I... offend him in any sort of way? I hope I didn't, but I can't ignore his attitude towards me. He has never seemed angry towards me, but anyone with half a brain could tell he's avoiding me purposely. I can't even ask him about it! I only get a smile, a friendly two words, and then something else requires his attention. I doubt asking the demon about this would get me anywhere. Hmm, then what can I do?

• Genocide McCall: ☠ | Barbaric, isn't he? First to fight, last to compromise. Honestly, he really just upsets me. I am not the kind of person who enjoys listening to someone routinely spew out garbage about violence. I'll have to say he's just the kind of person who contradicts most everything I believe in, so even I couldn't do much. In a way, he reminds of me of Sai. The difference between them is that I don't believe he's hiding a soft side in him so much as Cecil is forming one. I couldn't have done that, I'll admit. I just hope Cecil keeps him on a leash. I'm weak, but I know if he does something aggressive towards Sai, I'll not have a pacifistic reaction towards it.

• Lilith Amaris: ◑| Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate her or anything like that, but I believe Lilith could be a lot more enjoyable a person if she knew how to use the sarcasm's power switch. She could certainly be a lot more kind to people. Ah, but then again, maybe most Demons are like Mr.Genericname and like to punch things because they have more testosterone than brains. Well, if that's the case, then I prefer her attitude. I don't want to say we're friends just yet, but I am certainly not against the idea. I'll probably get used to her soon enough. I think she's one of the people you just have to hang around with before they become appealing, and I refuse to write someone off right away.

• Lo Synclare: ◑| Well fuck trying to understand her personality section, I'll just do what I do when writing essays and copy people's shit in my own words. Fuck yeah, originality. Quite the odd person, if you don't mind me saying. I get the same feeling about her as I did with an old, crazed guy I met near an Asylum once - like she is and isn't there at the same time. It's not the most flattering thing to say, so I haven't told her that. But hey, she can be quite talkative when she wants to be. Maybe a bit more than she needs to. Can't really say I dislike or like her though. She's just... there.

• Orpheus Hall: ◑| Did I hear it right? Sloth? He's more mellow than anybody I've ever met, too much so. You don't really get much from Orpheus. He just kinda goes with the flow as far as I can tell. And as much as I don't want to say he's a boring person, I'd be lying if I said he ever told me something I took interest in while we've spoke. At the very least, he isn't aggressive or unapproachable. He does not seem like he'd even hurt a fly.

• Yuuji Yagami : ☠| I like to believe I come off as kind, dependable, and caring. But I am not everybody, so my opinions differ from each and every single person I meet. I know I'm not that strong, smart, or mature, but I do hope I can be useful in one way or another. Honestly, I think I just rely on Sai too much. I mean look at me! I know for a fact that the other Guardians have not seen me in such a panicked state before, but as soon as she's hit in the head, I forget everybody and everything else and angst over he safety. How pathetic......
Last edited by FamishedPants on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:34 am

ImageImage

Lolita Synclare
| 110 years old , died age 20// Pyromaniac // Troublemaker // Curious

• Adrasteia Gasai: ◑ | Adrasteia. Lo likes her, I mean it's not like they're best friends- or friends for that matter, but she seems alright. She's a demon, after all, and consequently can't be sunshine and rainbows. For gods sake she's been in actual literal hell! Anyhow, Lo admires her fashion sense. not that she's very well versed in the subject

• Amelia Finch: ? | (wip)

• Aroha Lightning: Symbol | Aroha is probably one of Lolita's favourite guardians, and although they aren't friends of sort, she sees glimmers of herself in the girl. She knows that most people openly like her tendencies to ramble on about made up universes, books and shit but Aroha doesn't seem to mind as much as a lot of others.

• Atticus J. Locke: ☠☠ | To Lo, Atticus seems like someone to hide his insecurites through blunt remarks, and perhaps this assumption is why they don't get along or not. She isn't really the type to get in people's faces, but something about the condescending nature of which he speaks to her really grinds her gears. Despite this, Lo tends to keep her distance from him more than usual, save for the occasional icy glare behind backs, and muffled curse word under a t-shirt.

• Cecil Caerwyn: ☺ | Cecil is a paternal maternal figure for Lo, and although she finds him positively frustrating at times, he's her shoulder to cry on, and has been the most present figure in her afterlife. Her real parents were almost like ghosts- always there but never really there, so it has been good for Lo to have someone to rely on.

• Genocide McCall: ◑ | Something about the demon makes her uncomfortable, but it's probably just her being paranoid, or... tortured souls that he has killed. She knows that he's Cecil's partner, so can he really be that bad? I mean, she's dead already, whats the worst that could happen? *nervous laugh*

• Lilith Amaris: ◑ | Lo likes Lilith, she well and truly does, but she finds her envious tendencies to be a bit too much at times. They're really neither friends nor enemies, as with most of her relationships with the guardians, but she seems to be quite likeable to Lo. Then again, her set of qualities for a good person differs from most, and sarcasm is one of the things she finds hilarious.

• Orpheus Hall: ◑ | She finds his lack of motivation and adventure tiring in itself. Maybe it's because of her want to explore, a need to rebel, a must to light fires and dance as the world is aflame. She also knows he's a, generally speaking, kind soul, so she tries her best not to mention it. She likes him in an offhand way, although isn't one to be seen pouring her soul out to him, for that matter.

• Yuuji Yagami : ◑ / ☺| He's nice. That's just about the thick of what she remembers of him. She's talked to him in a couple of occasions and he's very friendly, maybe a little too much so, but Lo didn't think much of that retrospect after talking to Yuuji. He's quite a good listener, according to Lo, and will often listen to her rambling without a word in protest.
[/center]
Last edited by Boomerang on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:38 am

@Octo I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss Amelia and Genocide. I think since Geni and Cece have a tendency to hang out a lot I'm sure Genocide knows the other angels pretty well. You gotta remember he isn't one for normal day conversation and the fact he's a total maniac. But hey if Cecil can see something good in him then im sure Amelia can too. :)

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:03 am

Adrasteia Gasai
| 119 {Appears 17-19 years old} | Stubborn | Tsundere | Hot-Tempered |
"Ok, I'll try not to be too mean..."

| ♥ = romantic || ☺ = friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral ||

• Adrasteia Gasai: ◑ | "God damnit. Of course, I have to be the first one on the list. Well, I don't really know what to say about myself. I don't want to seem like some narcissist. Erm....I guess I hate my feet. My feet are way too big for my liking. I just don't like them. They annoy me."
  • Amelia Finch: ◑ | "She's a very loveable person. I give her kudos for being all nice and kind while she's probably feeling like shit on the inside. However, she can be a little bit too nice. That can be seen as a weakness and a major flaw by some people. Of course, I don't really care. She's never gotten under my skin."
  • Aroha Lightning: ☺ | "She's a very quiet and modest person to me. I guess that's what I like most about her. She doesn't seem like she's ever looking for a fight. She just sits in the corner...reading her books. I've never really talked to her...and she's never really talked to me. That's why I like her! She too shy to say anything..."
  • Atticus J. Locke: ◑☺ | "First off, he's a very honest person. That's why I like to go to him to ask him things since I know he'll give me an honest reply. But I'll never ask him if I "look good today" because...well, I don't really want to know the truth. It's sometimes hard for me to find out if he is using sarcasm at times or not. Sometimes I just think he's retarded when he's really using sarcasm. Oops."
  • Cecil Caerwyn: ☺ | Even though overly nice people sometimes get on my nerves, he's a really good guy except I don't understand how he ended up with friggin' Geno Pedo. He seems to know what he's talking about and how to handle a situation well. Sometimes, I actually take his advice. Only sometimes."
  • Genocide McCall: ☠ | "Next time he says my name, I hope he fucking chokes on it. *flips a table than walks out*"
  • Lilith Amaris: ☺ | "Oh, I love this girl! She's actually one person I can see myself getting along with. She is a fellow demon, so that helps...a lot. I bet if I actually had a conversation with her...We'd actually be friends."
  • Lo Synclare: ◑ | "I don't really know her...So I guess I cant say anything about her that much. She seems like a doll to me. She's a pretty little thing. She always seems lost in her own little world at times, but she is a determined and self-confident girl."
  • Orpheus Hall: ◑ | "His name honestly reminds me of an octopus...I don't know why. He seems like bit of a loner. Again, like he's lost in his own world. Well, At least he has Lily, so he's not a complete loner, right?
  • Yuuji Yagami : ♥♥♥♥ | "Yay! I love him! I didn't expect myself to fall in love with anybody...a human at that. To be honest, I thought humans were disgusting, useless things at first. But as time went on, I finally understood what it felt like to be loved. Its a warm and pleasing feeling. Now don't make me talk about it ever again.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:14 pm

Lilith Amaris
| Appears to be around 20 | Sarcastic | Perfectionist | Easily Irritated |

• Adrasteia Gasai: ☺◑ | "Adrasteia is fine, I suppose. Back in Hell, she really was the only female demon that I could stand. A little violent, though."
  • Amelia Finch: ◑ | "Amy seems, uh, sweet enough. I mean, I can't really say anything since she's a little... you know."
  • Aroha Lightning: ☺◑ | "Aroha is my second favorite angel. She's always quite straightforward with people, and I like that."
  • Atticus J. Locke: ◑ | "Eh, Atticus is alright. I mean, we've never really tried to get to know each other better. I'm just happy that he's one of the few angels that isn't quite so chummy with God. I hate that guy."
  • Cecil Caerwyn: ☺ | "CeCe's great. I mean, we used to hate each other, spitting insults everywhere, but now we're cool. CeCe is honestly the best partner for Geni though. What? I'm not being sarcastic! I mean it!"
  • Genocide McCall: ☺ | "Geni? Ew, gross. No, Geni could be my best friend, he's actually like the male version of me. Hell, we even look like each other!"
  • Lilith Amaris: ♫ | "Lilith? What a queen b*tch. I hate her and the stupid way she talks. She's awful and I can't believe Orpheus even took the time to look at her. Haha. I'm kidding."
  • Lo Synclare: ☺◑ | "Lo is a lovely human, but her love of fire worries me just a little. If we ever talked, I think that we'd be pretty good friends."
  • Orpheus Hall: ♥♥♥♥♥ | "Pheesh! Orpheus is probably the only person that I've ever felt this strongly about. Everyone thinks that he's boring and dull, but he's perfect at home. I just wish he'd stop flirting with other girls so much. He's married, you know."
  • Yuuji Yagami : ◑ | "Yuuji? Oh, the human! I don't understand why he hates Geni so much, I mean, there are much worse in Hell. We rarely ever talk to each other. He's a little bland, you know? But he'd have to be unique if Adrasteia wanted him."

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Cecil Caerwyn
| "Older than most can fathom." Looks around Thirty-Three | Exasperated, Mother-Hen, Outspoken |

• Adrasteia Gasai: ☺ | "She can drive me up the wall sometimes, but at least she knows when to stop. Well, when I remind her." Cecil's fond of Adrasteia and the two share a sibling-like relationship. Despite his apparent annoyance with her, he always has her back, but he's always ready and willing to tell her when she's crossed the line or close to it. She flirts with him a bit, but mostly to get him flustered and to make Genocide angry.
  • Amelia Finch: ☺☺☺☺☺ | "Oh, Amy, Amy, Amy. Such a sweet angel…" One of the two people Cecil knew before this little adventure in Guardian-ship, Amy's the one that started his mother-henning streak ages ago(and we do mean ages). Most of his little patience is devoted to her, even if it does hurt him inside to see what's happened to her after the attack.
  • Aroha Lightning: ☺ | "A little too sweet and kind, perhaps, but at least she's respectful. Very curious about everything as well." Cecil's fond of Aroha and treats her like a beloved student or a daughter at times. She's very much the typical angel to him- sweet, caring, too kind for her own good, things that Cecil doesn't apply to himself but envies and appreciates in equal parts in others.
  • Atticus J. Locke: ☺♥ | "I believe the mortal term "bromance" applies here, doesn't it? He's a good friend and has helped me out with some… things." As previously stated, Atticus' and Cecil's relationship is very much a bromance of a more bookish and less manly quality. Atticus has helped Cecil through his social awkwardness and helped him along with his relationship with Genocide, and he's very fond of him. Unless he ends up hurting Amy. Atticus has heard the shovel talk, he's been warned.
  • Cecil Caerwyn: ☠☠☠☠ | "I don't like to talk about myself. Interview over." Cecil is, quite unfortunately, on bad terms with himself. Insecure about his, well, everything, he hasn't been happy with himself for a long, long time, even before his demotion to Second Hierarchy.
  • Genocide McCall: ♥♥♥♥♥ | "Homicidal, without remorse, violent, a bit of a sociopath, affectionate, gorgeous, loving, brilliant, too good to and for me… I… I love him, alright? Look, I don't want to talk about it, so we aren't going to." Cecil is, for all his prudishness, madly in love with Genocide pre-amnesia. They've had their ups and downs, but Cecil was very much at a point where he was willing to admit to the world about their (obvious) relationship. Even post-amnesia, he can feel a gaping hole in his existence from his memories of Genocide and is desperate to figure it all out.
  • Lilith Amaris: ☺ | "I swear, with all the women I regularly associate with, it's a good thing that I don't like women or their partners would have my wings. I like her much better now. Lilith makes a good conversation or at least a rousing argument." Their relationship might have started off in a rocky sort of way, but now Cecil and Lilith are begrudging buddies, trading witty banter and definitely having one another's backs.
  • Lo Synclare:[/b] ☺ | "If I could get gray hair, after dealing with Lo there wouldn't be a blonde hair left on my head. If she calls me Mother one more time… Saints preserve us." If Aroha is like his sweet, good girl daughter, Lo is obviously the problem child. Cecil worries about her constantly, and fusses at her just as much, but he's very much a caring, parental figure towards her despite or perhaps due to his nagging.
  • Orpheus Hall: ◑ | "We don't hang around one another much, and he's a bit gloomy, but nice, especially for a demon. We get on well enough." Although they're not very close, Cecil's fine with Orpheus and really has no problem with him.
  • Yuuji Yagami : ... | "Oh, uh, Yuuji. Wonderful Guardian, very nice, oh, is that the kettle? You didn't hear anything? That's really too bad, I don't feel like coming up with another excuse. *hurries away*" Cecil avoids Yuuji at all costs, and, when they must interact, is unfailingly nice and as helpful as can be before scurrying away. You see, Amelia isn't the only one that Cecil knew in the past, and, no, he doesn't want to talk about it.
[/list][/size]

Contact me either on this thread or by PM if you have any problems with Cecil's little relationships thing, or if you'd like to hash out more fun relationship stuff. :)

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Orpheus Hall
| 3,500+ (Appears mid 20s)| apathetic |deferential | somber| tranquil | wary|

• Adrasteia Gasai: ◑ | "There are many sides to people, and though I have not personally seen many sides of Adrasteia I can tell she has much depth beneath the stubborn hard outer shell. From what I've heard as well as the little I've seen with her and Yuuji, I believe she could be compared to a hard toffee with a gooey centre. I don't suppose we'll ever interact much; both having reserved off worlds in which we reside. She's very lovely, in a dark sort of way..."

• Amelia Finch: ◑ | "If I only had the knowledge of her appearance, I'd compare her to a swan. Long neck, very elegant but still wild in a sense that she's lived out of the normal society. Her kindness is appreciated whether it's sincere or not, though when she's so easily passive I can't help but question her weakness. This contrasts with her honestly, for the way she says the truth so plainly troubles me as to why standing up for herself is so hard. Then again, I rarely speak, and I have no place to judge. She seems very delicate overall, full of absentminded love for pleasing others."

• Aroha Lightning: ☺◑ | "I find her personality quite refreshing considering she's more introvert as I am. I'm an abundance older than she, and being a reader like myself I find it intriguing to hear her opinions on books she's read. Maybe her quietness is what draws me to feel comfortable around her, and she is indeed kind. I've not had many interactions with her, but I would be joyed to do so again."

• Atticus J. Locke: ◑ | "The few times I've heard his sarcasm reminds me of my dearest Lili, but other than that I know little of him. He seems to think before he speaks, but answers in an honest opinion, which is very respectable in itself. He seems much more determined than I, which admire him for. I myself lack in any sort of motivation bearing my sin- sloth, and some days I wonder what would've been if that were different."

• Cecil Caerwyn: ◑ | "I easily tolerate Cecil. There's an unspoken mutual respect between us that speaks for itself. I like his no-nonsense outlook, as well as his realistic approach to life. There is little I know about him other than he has a caring nature about him; whether it's an angel thing or a Cecil thing."

• Genocide McCall: ◑/☺ | "I've known him for a great amount of time. Both of us are considered ancient, and I've never had much of a problem with him. If I weren't descended from the sin of sloth, we'd probably have a much different relationship. I can feel his competitiveness, but if he is competing it's a race he's surely going to win. I don't know why I like him, because we rarely interact, but I do; I believe he and Cecil are an interesting contrast."

• Lilith Amaris: ♥♥♥ | "For my hearts content, may I never be separated from her. We met a long time ago, and though it seemed a slow start I can honestly say I'd like to spend my eternity in bliss beside her. For a few hundred years I'd lived without her, but now I can't imagine being without her."

• Lo Synclare:[/b] ◑ | "She has an intriguing appearance, but other than that I don't believe we've ever spoken much. Sometimes I don't even notice her presence, she seems to float and linger to and fro. She's mysterious in her own way, and when I look at her I often wonder if she's seeing something that I couldn't- or haven't noticed yet. As much as I'd like to take an interest in what she's thinking, I'm a bit too reserved to start a conversation, and it seems so is she."

• Orpheus Hall: ☠ | "What I become is no longer up to me. My sin will decide, and I will conform to what it needs most. I haven't the power to fight what marks me, nor do I have anything but who I already am. If I overcome my sins, there will be nothing left. I have yet to find purpose in any sort of life, and I've already lived 3,590 years."

• Yuuji Yagami : ◑ | "I know nothing about him, nor have I tried to learn anything. Occasionally I wonder, because I see the way he affects Adrasteia. I haven't had the time to take in order to talk much to him."

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:58 pm

I just finished Aroha's love interest, Human Female 1, and sent her in! :D Her history's really half-butted right now; TL;DR on what I didn't finished, she realized her sexuality around eighth grade but as she grew up and her parents suspected they were uncomfortable and unhappy even though they loved her greatly; her stepfather, however, supported it wholeheartedly and funded her move to the Big Apple, where she flourished after moving out.

Sooo, relationships, anybody? :D She's the definition of "here comes trouble". Prankster; plays tons of tricks and causes trouble around the palace. Probably needs some troublemaking buddies to wreak havoc with~ *eyebrow wriggle*

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Aaand I only just realized I needed to accept my own charrie into the RP. xD She's up for real now. Also, Graph, you want me to just go ahead and put up "the biggest WIP in the world" or wait? o3o

Also I realized I forgot to mention on Mandi's app that after death she went to heaven. That really confused her, too, since she figured she deserved hell. But she's a good girl in the soul.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!