Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Rise of The Nightmare

a part of “The Rise of The Nightmare”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

A new criminal is terrorizing the citizens of Oakhedge, one that targets its police force. Time is running out for the night shift. Unless they can find the killer, their names are next on the list...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rise of The Nightmare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Rise of The Nightmare"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: The Rise of The Nightmare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Can I reserve Katie McGrath?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Brenden Urie o/ All the way.

Please and thank you.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Sure! Nice to have you on board.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:03 pm

I'll try to get Katie's in tomorrow.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:06 pm

That's fine. My profile won't be up until tomorrow either.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby woundman on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:52 pm

I'd love to go for FC: Jenna Louise Coleman, if that's alright.

woundman
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve Emmy Rossum :-) I'm looking forward to rping you again (My old account was OurStars)
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Hey!
Can I take Lights? :D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:46 pm

I'd like to reserve FC: Patrick Stump

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:06 am

@MissNomer- Hey! Nice to see you again!

Everyone's accepted. I'll edit in the reservations later.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:44 am

Okay guys, I was just checking the reservations. Ideally, I'd like FC: Benedict Cumberbatch and at least one of the suspects to be taken before we start. We could manage without FC: Benedict Cumberbatch, but I'd much prefer if he was taken. We don't need a suspect, but again I'd like one to be taken.

If you know anyone who might be interested, or if you're considering taking on another character, go for it. I'm considering taking on another character myself, maybe FC: Maika Maile. You can change face claims if you wish, providing they're suitable.

Also, I've changed the character form slightly, due to the fact that I left out a few things.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:25 am

Really sorry about this, got an unexpected work shift and have to fly out. I'm gonna have to drop the RP, think i bit off a bit more than I have time to chew.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Don't worry about it. FC: Brendon Urie is now freed up.

If everyone could get their profiles in ASAP, that would be wonderful. Although I get the feeling everyone's in a different timezone. I'm in GMT, just for future reference.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:33 pm

If I finish up my girl today, I'd be willing to take Benedict :-)

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Awesome. Thanks!

Any takers for even one of the suspects?

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blissfullyquixotic on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Hey, if Miss Nomer decides that she no longer wants Benedict I would be glad to take him!
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. <3

blissfullyquixotic
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:31 am

I'll let you two decide on who wants to take him. I don't suppose you'd fancy taking on one of the suspects? I'd be happy enough to change any of the face claims.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blissfullyquixotic on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:26 pm

If I can't take Benedict I would be happy to take a face claim, however I wouldn't be able to manage two characters. So whenever the decision about Benedict is made, I'll let you know what character I can take! Excited to just be in this! (:

blissfullyquixotic
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:16 pm

I've PMed Miss Nomer, just to get a confirmation. Hopefully you'll know soon...

Do you guys want a relations thread? I'd definitely recommend looking through the characters and thinking about what your character would think of them, and maybe PMing about some interesting relations. I personally don't think we need one, but I'll set one up if you want.

Is anyone doing anything for New Years, or would you be happy enough to start that day or the day after?

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!