Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Silhouette Institution

Plot Ideas

a part of “Silhouette Institution”, a fictional universe by AmyGotScared.

An institution on the middle of France, unknown to the rest of the world theses students are being trained to understand and use in their defense their "Special" Powers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silhouette Institution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:51 pm

This is just so we can throw around ideas when the role play begins and we can all discuss 'em together

I always make one of these for every role play I create~
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Plot Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:13 pm

So since some of our students have been at the institute longer than others, it would make sense some of them would have certain relationships, or at least all know each other.

But if you have any specific types of relationships like really good friends, siblings whatever that you would want your character to be apart of, just say so here. If not, that's fine as well.

I would be open to whatever relationships with my character for one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Quick question: Will there be a class schedule of some sort?

[we're fated to pretend.]

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:24 pm

I wasn't planning on it, but I could make one if you all would like?

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:18 am

I can't speak for everyone, but a list of classes available would be nice. We probably won't all have the same schedule, being different grade levels and all. A list of classes would help us organize our own schedules, I think. Also, I'm not sure what all is taught at Silhouette, so I'm not sure what else to have Mr. Arnan teach except self-defense and power control.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:02 am

Alright~ Was there any specific classes you guys want me to write down? :3

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:13 am

Maybe some sort of 'battle' class? Also there should be some normal ones sprinkled in there.

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Just a little list I came up with, use what you wish.

* Self Defense
* Power Control
* Basic Survival Skills (?)
* World History
* English Class (different levels depending on grade)
*Math (No, lets not..)
* Battle Class (Students spar together using weapons and their powers, monitored by teachers and older students)
* Society (Some kind of class to teach students how to blend in with Society when they leave the school?)

That's all I have for now :)
β€œThe moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:30 pm

I like that list. I'm debating about whether fights among students should be just like normal fights or done with an older student or teacher as a referee. I was going to have Scott get into a fight soon, so I'm not sure how I should approach it. Do you have any ideas, Amy?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:44 am

Ill make the lists up shortly, have 'em up by tonight. I'll make it a draft and just make changes as to how you guys wish. ^^

@Grave, I would say older student and teacher. And If you want Scott to get into a fight, did you want it to be a practicing one, or like a real one that was brought up upon? If its a practice one, I know Atheya could probably help him, but if its like an angry fight brought upon, you could ask one of the role players and come up with a plot as to why it would happen. I'm sure a lot of people would love to be apart of it. You could decide as to what character would probably be best suited for it though as well.

Sorry if I'm not making a lot of sense, D:

Also, @Artik, before I reply back something stupid, I was curious as to who;s, and why he wrote the number on the paper. I have an idea but I'm kinda tired and off today so I just want to make sure, haha.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:11 am

Older student and teacher is fine with me. I had a scenario that would work with that, too. It would be a real fight, but not with any of the members. Scott ends up fighting some bullies that are picking on him for his ability. It's meant to show that he is a real fighter, and maybe make some of the Medials and Superlatives who ignore him take notice. I'm not feeling ignored or anything, I just don't have much to do on a break day, so I thought I'd make it more exciting.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Okay... so I made a thing... and it kind of got out of hand. I had so many plot ideas so here they are~

The start of year ball has always been a big tradition in Silhouette. Since the school has no prom, the students of silhouette take the opportunity to make the ball their 'Prom', as such. Only recently has it spun into an extremely big thing for the students- hoping for invites, the committee rushing to get the decorations finished etc. etc.

Although everyone not really everyone frets about the actual prom, the real party is the after party, which is an undeniably unofficial tradition, and many say it's actually superior to the ball. Whoever holds the party rotates each year. It's held in a secret location, as many um... activities go on and many substances are drunk. After the ball, the students attending the afterparty usually change into more suitable clothes.

WHEN?: Really near, if possible?
WHERE: A hall- the after party is probably gonna be held in a common room or something.

I NEED HELP WITH THIS: When exactly is it possible to be held? Where? What about the after party? Who will throw the afterparty? Who will be in the committee? Dates?

Hows that? I kind of got carried away... would this be possible @Amy? any help if so?

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!