Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

City Strays

City Strays

a part of “City Strays”, a fictional universe by Arxi.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “City Strays”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

City Strays

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arxi on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "City Strays"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arxi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: City Strays

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:17 pm

You can add locations in the RP, and make different IC sections...
Just so you know...otherwise, I do have to express my interest. I'll submit a CS in an hour or so...

Meant o put a strike through that...I'm involve in a handful already, at the moment...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Well, Arxi. I won't be on much this week and I won't be here this weekend either. Next time I'll be posting is next week. I'll be out of town and won't be able to come on til next Monday. I'll see all of you guys when I get back!! Bye!!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Would it be too late at this point for another character to get involved, Arxi?

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:40 pm

Hey guys!! I'm back now. Sorry for the delay in my part of posting,but I just got home late last night and I'm still sick. I got sick on Saturday afternoon. I will try to squeez in a short post later today. If I'm feeling a lot better, then it will be a longer post, if not, then it will be a shorter one, sorry. I just wanted to let you know I'm back and will post very soon.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:53 pm

I am very sorry for my lack of posting now. I've been busy in rl for weeks with loads of homework and stuff, so as soon as I get the time, I'll post. Sorry again for my lack of posting! And, also if someone would like to explain what has happened since my last post, I'd appreciate it, bc I really don't have the time to read all of the past posts since mine, then write up a post. Thanks again.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissUnown on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:40 am

I apologize for any late posting. I'm currently getting ready to move as well as having to deal with personal issues but I will post as often as possible.
"You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world! This Room's the greatest arsenal we could have!"
- Doctor Who

MissUnown
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!