Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Forbidden Games; The Untold Tale

a part of “The Forbidden Games; The Untold Tale”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

They are an ancient race of beings who live in a world that is parallel to our own. The shadow men are frighteningly beautiful, and destructive. Will you be the one to survive in The Shadow World?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Forbidden Games; The Untold Tale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Forbidden Games; The Untold Tale"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: The Forbidden Games; The Untold Tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:17 am

Hello!! I would like to reserve the 'Sweetheart' character slot if that would be okay!

Nightmares

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:19 am

Sounds good! I'll change it tomorrow for you, once I get to an actual computer.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:23 am

Sweet! Thank you Kura!

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:46 am

Hi there!

Can I reserve "the Rebel", FC: Cara Delevingne?

Please and thank you,

Nightmares

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:33 am

Wow! Interesting RP, can't wait to play this!

May I reserve "The Artist" FC: Karen Gillan please?

Nightmares.

Thank you and good day :)

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:39 am

Can I reserve the playful flirt?

Nightmares.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:22 pm

All of the requests for reservations have been accepted.

I enjoy RP'ing with you all :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi, can I please reserve the serious one?

Nightmares!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:32 pm

I think I'd like to reserve the role of The Lurker

~Nightmare~

However, I'll need like a ton of info about what my role entails and stuff, as I'm not sure what Shadow men do.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:49 am

I do believe that the Plot thread will be very helpful in some of your questions. I'll send you information on the abilities of the Lurker as soon as possible! :)

Both requests are accepted.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Where do you want us to post the filled out character sheet again?

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Can I reserve the Party Girl, but can I change the FC to Kirstie Maldonado?

Her fear will be losing her ability to communicate or expressing herself vocally. Not sure if there is a word for that or not.
Nightmares

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:55 pm

You just submit the character ...

And yes, you may. Once I reach an actual computer, I'll put down your reservation and will change the FC.

As of now, all of the female roles have been reserved.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Hello! Can I please reserve the shadow who's FC is Ian Somerhalder? Thanks! I'll post the CS up as soon as possible.
Nightmares
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Pretty much complete with Adrienne Alvarez. I just have to finish her history. Tell me what you think or if there is anything you want me to alter. c:

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm

I liked her, but maybe add in what her natural hair color is. You mentioned that she always dyes it and is now trying to change it back to it's normal color. But what is her natural hair color?

Aarondalea, your request has been approved.

I can't wait to see everyone's characters!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:47 pm

I put it under hair color that she was going back to her natural black color, she just has some lingering red highlights. It's kinda still a part of her wild character that just hasn't gone away yet, so she's mostly natural with a small amount of color. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:55 pm

I just finished the character sheet for the serious one. It is my first character sheet on this website. Please let me know if there is anything wrong or that could be improved because I couldn't see the app in the very end for some reason. Thanks Kura.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:17 pm

ChloeB223 wrote:I put it under hair color that she was going back to her natural black color, she just has some lingering red highlights. It's kinda still a part of her wild character that just hasn't gone away yet, so she's mostly natural with a small amount of color. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

I must have just missed that part. Other than that, I loved her and can't wait to see the end results once you finish her character sheet! :)

Zoey26123 wrote:I just finished the character sheet for the serious one. It is my first character sheet on this website. Please let me know if there is anything wrong or that could be improved because I couldn't see the app in the very end for some reason. Thanks Kura.

I love her, too! For your first character sheet, it's very good! The gifs that you put, however, were a bit messy in the submitted form of it. It's not a problem, but you might want to tidy her up just a bit! If you need an idea for the kind of neatness that I'm speaking of, you can take a look at my character, April Hood. I hope that helps! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!