Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rookies

Rookies

a part of “Rookies”, a fictional universe by Kuukakulily.

You are a member of an up-and-coming K-Pop group with one of the biggest entertainment industries in South Korea, SM Entertainment. Live the hectic, public world of a Hallyu idol.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rookies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rookies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Tue May 20, 2014 12:58 am

This is the OOC thread for the RP:

Here you can make reservations or voice any questions or concerns about the roleplay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Rookies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue May 20, 2014 2:02 am

I would love to be reserved for the Lead Vocals, Lead Dancer for Soul please. ^ ^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue May 20, 2014 4:44 am

May I reserve the Leader, Main Rapper of Soul?

Hmmm favorite K-pop....It would have to be Shinee and the member would definitely have to be Lee TaeminXD

Sorry Kuuka I have to cancel my reservation T_T I have a lot of stuff to finish for school and it isn't wise to join a rp right now. Still this is a wicked awesome rp you came up with. You are so creative! I love it! I hope all goes well!
Last edited by Leej10100 on Tue May 20, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beauty-in-chaos on Tue May 20, 2014 4:51 am

I would like to reserve the lead dancer of radiant ^^
(oh, and my favorite K-pop group is a close tie between SHINee (Onew), Big Bang (G.Dragon) and F.T. Island (Hong-ki) -because I can never decide on only one xD)
"If we want to embrace life, we also have to embrace chaos."

beauty-in-chaos
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Tue May 20, 2014 8:00 am

Hello!

I would love to reserve the Main Dancer, Lead Rapper for Radiant, please! ^^

Ehhh... My favourite K-Pop group? What's K-Pop again?. I do listen to some Japanese music, but that's mostly just solo singers. ^^; If I had to pick one, I think it would be AKB48... since that is the only one I mostly listen to. As for my favourite member... Well, I don't know. :/ There's so many people... I don't know any of them! D: Sorry! xD
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Tue May 20, 2014 8:44 am

May I reserve the Maknae/Main Rapper please?? :)

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Tue May 20, 2014 9:58 am

[center]@Naught & @Miyer
Please read the rules once more ^^

@Leej10100, beauty-in-chaos, & KOKIA
Consider them reserved. I will update everything as soon as I can.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue May 20, 2014 10:29 am

Oh, I am sorry! I think I read over that and thought it said something else! XD

My favorite K-Pop Group is Big Bang!
My favorite member is Choi Seung Hyun. ^ ^

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Tue May 20, 2014 11:47 am

OH! Sorry!

Favorite K-pop group is Babymetal
Favorite Member is Suzuka Nakamoto ^^

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Tue May 20, 2014 2:36 pm

Ah, nooo all the rappers and dancers are taken for radiant Dx! Uwaa...my heart is broken!
Anyway ill like to reserve the lead vocalist for radiant and the lead rapper for soul please!

Now my favorite K-pop groups are 2NE1 and 4minute! My favorite from 2ne1 is minzy! And from 4minute ji-yoon!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goong125 on Tue May 20, 2014 4:00 pm

Hi can I reserve the Maknae/main vocal for the group Soul?
If I can't I'd take the Lead vocalist for Radiant :)

~~my favourite kpop groups are EXO and SHINee (I can't choose ^^")
My favourite member would have to be Taemin

Thanks in advance,
Goong125

Goong125
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Tue May 20, 2014 5:40 pm

@Leej10100
Aw man, That's ok, I understand. Good luck with your schoolwork!

@Everyone Else

Your roles have been reserved.
We are only missing 2 members of Soul, the Main Rapper and Main Dancer.
Please try to have your WIP in by Friday evening.
I will be working on my character and try to have it up as an example by tonight.
Also in terms of age, try not to go over 23, please.
Thanks again for your interest!!

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed May 21, 2014 9:52 am

Once I have all the character's reserved and some more WIP's are submitted, I will make a relationship thread. I will also try to make a thread for more information about the groups as a whole and the company that they are under.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Wed May 21, 2014 10:16 am

May I reserve the Main Rapper of Soul?

Gotta go with Big Bang and Kwon Ji-yong c: Thank you.

Heolstor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed May 21, 2014 12:09 pm

@Heolstor
Consider him reserved ^^

@Everyone else
We onlu need one more character spot filled so if you know anyone who might be interested, please let them know :)

Additionaly if you could include your FC under the group/role in the CS that would be great.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amber.Liu.is.life on Thu May 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi everyone! Um... I'm new here, and I've never done anything except a 1x1 RP, but I just thought this RP seemed like a lot of fun :) So... Curiously, how does this type of RP work with so many people? :O

Amber.Liu.is.life
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Thu May 22, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi! Nice username. I love the Llama too :)
It can get a little chaotic with more people but it follows the same concept as a 1x1. The most important thing is to keep up with the story and try not fall behind in posting. ^^

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Fri May 23, 2014 9:53 am

Please remember to try and have your WIP's in by tonight!!

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Fri May 30, 2014 9:51 am

I'd like to start the RP this weekend so if you guys can get your CS finished soon we'll be good to go. ^^

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!