Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Maid Latte

Maid Latte

a part of “Maid Latte”, a fictional universe by Doe-Eyed-Girl.

Two female school presidents work in a maid caffe part-time, what happens when their adversary's, two brothers, accidentally discover their embarrassing secret?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Maid Latte”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Maid Latte

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:37 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Maid Latte"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Maid Latte

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:21 am

Looks fun! I'll keep my eye out for it to be finished, as I wouldn't mind having one of the brother spots if possible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:53 am

I'll keep my eye out for this roleplay too.

I would love to be one of the maid/ school president girls.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:53 am

That sounds brilliant. Won't be long before I have it up and running.

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:04 am

I'm also interested ;3 Haven't decided which spot but I'll be coming back to check on this~!

*Edit: If theres only four spots, then I will take whichever character you don't want, since the others are taken. :3

And yoohoo Famished~! I'm seeing you everywhere. I didn't know you and Ever were friends either. XP

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:37 am

Oh, people are more interested than I thought they would be :3 I'm so happy!

Im afraid I'm taking one of the president roles, which means there is only one other female role avaliable. I'm happy for people to compete for a role, just means I have to choose between some beautiful characters -eyes well up with tears- but it's entirely up to all of you. There's no first come first serve here due to the unfairness of time-zones.

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:47 am

Sounds fair to me, haha. If I don't end up with the "female president" role, is it possible if I could create my own character from scratch beneath the "other roles"?

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:55 am

As long as the character will have a beneficial purpose for the storyline then I have no problem with you creating a character under the "other roles".

If this does occur please let me know first what ideas you have :) for now I will reserve the remaining president position for both you and meow meow.

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMarvelousPen on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:49 am

I would like to have a go at the other female president as well if that's alright? I'll get right to work on it as soon as possible.

TheMarvelousPen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:45 am

Of course :)

-ohh...so many people want to join :( can only pick one other maid...-

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:01 am

I would like to take a grab at the second male student/brother, if that would be alright with you.
Pocałować daleki ból.

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:23 am

That's fine :) I'll reserve him now

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMarvelousPen on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:42 pm

-_- Doe don't worry about me sending in a character. I was working on it and my computer messed up and I lost everything I was working on. I was so frustrated because I was almost finished. I know I could start over but I also know it wont be as good the second time around. Hope your RP goes well.

TheMarvelousPen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi! This RP looks interesting. Is it possible I could get the role of 2nd female president? I don't mind if not, I see hat a few others would like the role. If I don't end up with the role however, could I perhaps just be another girl working at the café who impacts the story some how?
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:18 pm

@TMP (forgive the abbreviation) That's such a shame, and I know the frustration you're feeling. Things like that happen to me all the time, and I never learn from it! Hopefully I will roleplay with you some other time.

@Squeekey Sure give it a go there are now in total I think...5 people going for the president position. If all else fails I think it would be acceptable to be apart of the caffe staff (if your character fits in and makes sense) we can have alittle brainstorm together about possible ways for her to slot in with the storyline.

EDIT: Also, Scripter your character is wonderful and unique. I think he's a cutie :3 Accepted!

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:39 pm

@Meow

Yeah, me and Ever go way back when she wouldn't let me have Yuno Gasai as my OC's yandere. T_T She's a butt, but don't tell her I said that, refer her to my profile. C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:58 pm

Hurray! Thanks a million, Miss Doe. ^^

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:04 am

Alright, well, I have finished Alan! I hope you like him!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:08 am

@famished Yep He's been accepted. What a juicy pair of bro's :)

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:20 am

Hello once again!
I've just looked over the accepted character's profiles, and noticed that I didn't use the same code. Would you prefer that I did or just make it to where it has all you need?

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!