Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

House of Sanctum

House of Sanctum| The Genome Project

a part of “House of Sanctum”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

As a newborn you were given a serum with unknown ramifications, years later, strange powers burst forth from your body and the media caught it all, with no place to turn to the House of Sanctum shall offer you an escape. [ACCEPTING|REBOOT]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “House of Sanctum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

House of Sanctum| The Genome Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Welcome! Please read the rules before reserving a character and a power. I'll be here if any of you have any questions or concerns. I will be in the process of making a Relationship Thread, as well as getting an IC post up as soon as we have enough characters to fit the bill. Thank you to all who decide to join ^_^

I don't plan on putting any caps on who can join just yet. I will create a separate OOC soon for any powers that have already been taken. If you were in the least incarnation of this roleplay please feel free to re-sumbit your character(s)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: House of Sanctum| The Genome Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:59 pm

May I reserve a female with the power of Photokinesis? I am really interested in this!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wispy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Sure ^_^, I'll put your reservation in the Taken Powers Thread

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Eyyy Starky. You won't get rid of me that easy!

I wanted to make a new character
(since the in the last one I made was pretty hastily put together).

I was wondering if having a person being part animal could be a power? Like they could gain the attributes of that animal, but I was also wondering about your thoughts on them having some sort of physical representation of the animal they are. Like extra ears, a tail, maybe wings?

It will also probably be a female.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:28 pm

I don't mind that at all Starlight, in fact the idea sounds really interesting.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Sweet!

Hmm... I'm probably going to do a part tiger or part black panther female character.
FC will be either Alexandra Daddario or Anna Speckhart.

EDIT: I'm using Anna Speckhart.

Also, do you mind if I use a different skelly? It will have all of the same stuff on it though.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello Everyone ^^
Stark, I was wondering if I could reserve a character who has Ice Manipulation as a power. I figured the character will be a female. And since I'm guessing most that are being submitted are going to be female (because that's usually how it goes lol) I'll go ahead and make a male character as well. It okay if he has Heat Vision as a power? I know they're kind "eh" powers but I have ideas for them! He'll be kind of, well, the Cyclops character with the glasses and all. :p

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:25 pm

@Starlight It's not like I minded last time, so go ahead.

@Unwritten Yeah sure, as far as the Cyclops powers is concerned I remembered it being called something really specific *goes to search*

EDIT: It's called a Concussion Beam or Optic Blast(?)
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Concussion_Beams

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Alright sounds good.. I'll get them up by tomorrow evening.

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Oo! This looks so great! Might I reserve a spot or two?

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:12 pm

That's fine, but what do you plan on reserving?

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neuromancer on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:37 pm

I would like to reserve Telekinetic Aura.

Neuromancer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:09 pm

Hello!
I'd like to reserve Illusion Manipulation! Hopefully this time people actually post D :

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Ah! Sorry! I think I would like to reserve hypercognition, if that's alright.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Hello again!

I'd once again like to reserve psionic manipulation, with the FC as Lindsay Hansen. :D

Hopefully this time we do get to post. :D

I might go ahead and reserve a second female character but I am still thinking about it at the moment. Anyway, I'll get her up in a little while.

~Sana
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Trying to pull a sly one on me eh? I've got my eyes on you. >.>

Anywhosvill. I'll be reviving Lacy.

FC || Dianna Agron || Power || Archangel Physiology

I might revive her brother and my mentor, but I'm not sure yet.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Diana has been completed! I hope you like her. ^-^

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Alright! I have decided! I will have a female with the FC of Jane Levy and the power of Animation.

Thank you. I'll get the WIP up for her tomorrow.

*EDIT*

Sorry! I thought Photokinesis was something it's not. The power I really wanted was Animation, the ability to bring pictures and other things to life.
Last edited by Wispy on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wispy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:26 am

Hello, I would like to submit two characters: cousins that are very close; a boy and a girl.
First, I'd like to reserve Plant Manipulation and FC Anna Popplewell.
And for the boy, I'd like to reserve Metal Manipulation and FC Tom Sturridge.
Thanks. ^_^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Just a bit of a bump, so we can get more interest ^^

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!