Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Yokai Academy

The Yokai Academy

a part of “The Yokai Academy”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

It's an all new school year at Yokai Academy, and with all new people! The strict rules of 'No Humans' are still intact, and when a young Human girl winds up enrolled at the school, how exactly will she survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Yokai Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Yokai Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:57 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Yokai Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: The Yokai Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Claiming the male flirt as a kitsune!
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:15 pm

I guess I'll reserve the Incubus.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:46 pm

@Feyblue
Your request is approved. I forgot to post the rules, but I'll be posting them now. I trust that you'll look them over, haha. Also, you don't have to make him an Incubus unless you want to. I forgot to take the Incubus out of the characters, seeing as I'm reposting this RP from and old closed one of mine.

@ThunderGod1020
Your request is denied for the following reasons:

~ Lack of respect in actually requesting it, but instead 'claiming' the role.
~ Lack of permission for choosing an unlisted Species. The change was up for discussion, not just to be chosen on a whim and without permission.
~ Lack of writing proficiency. I have yet to post the rules, but this is to be a literate RP with a requirement of three-to-five paragraphs per post. After evaluating your past performance in RPs, your writing literacy does not meet required standards.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:14 pm

In that case, I'd like to reserve the flirt, as a wizard, if that's alright.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Alrighty, then. Glad to hear it. I have to go to a family gathering for the 4th, so I probably won't get the bio up tonight, but nevertheless, even if it's an old, unimportant role, I kinda have a good idea for the character at this point, so I think I'd still like to join.

There is one issue, though. I haven't actually seen Rosario Vampire, so I may make a few mistakes with my character's nature if we're working in exact accordance with the rules of the Rosarioverse. If you'd rather not have that, then just say so, and I'll drop out and keep from disrupting the rules and mechanics of your roleplay. Nevertheless, I do hope you'll suffer to have me, as once I start thinking about a character, I can't help but want to use him.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:17 pm

The rules have been posted everyone!

@Cato The Great
Approved! :)

@FeyBlue
No, it's alright. In fact, your character is all your own. You just need to know how your character's species normally acts (instinctually). In fact, his personality will be all your own. The only thing is that if, say, you indeed go with an Incubus, he will enjoy toying with and/or sleeping with woman - just for example.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:45 pm

1. In my book, a claim is the same as a request when looking to have a character. I apologize for the misconception.
2. Well, now you're just being speciesist, there's a kitsune/Inari/fox demon on the Student Disciplinary Squad in the manga, mine simply did not have to be as OP and/or such a dick. And isn't the point of such rp's as this to extend our sense of self into a character we feel at home in? My characters, or at least the ones I put effort into like Darius, Sarah Deknowles, or Lucius Blackstone, can feel almost real when I'm directing them. And it just so happens that Darius, who I use in other rp sites, is a flirtatious fox who does NOT like not having his tails and fox ears, and is the only character I felt would fit that role perfectly.
3. I post in length when the story calls for it. No more, no less. I'm not the type of guy who'll go into purple prose to say he stood up, stretched, and walked out of the room, his mind stuck on why the person on the other computer had a tengu demon's nose up their ass.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:51 pm

May I please request the role of the sweet one?

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:35 am

@Everyone
I just realized that the RP didn't save when I posted the rules earlier. Now they are posted, as well as the Main Page being updated.

@Thundergod1020
I don't know why you're coming back to this forum. Your request was denied, I stated my reasoning, and arguing with the GM of an RP is not a good idea, for future RP's may hold some consequence in this. I will not revoke my refusal to accept your 'request'. Demanding and requesting are entirely different things. No, I am not being 'speciest'. A kitsune and a Fox Demon are entirely different. Fox Demons are able to control their transformations at will. Kitsunes retain a few of their fox-like traits even when in human form. Also, I not only looked at just one character's biography/Character Sheet, nor did I only look at one of your posts. I looked at several, and none met the qualifications of this RP. I believe that it would be best if you refrained from posting in this forum. If you refuse, I will be forced to summon a moderator.

@Triblade
Approved. However, after viewing your post previous RPs, I feel that I should ask you to begin to use commas in your posts. Some of your posts were a bit confusing to read due to run-on sentences/fragments. Also, I am asking everyone to please use past-tense in this RP. I would be appreciative if you would use this advice when posting in this RP.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:04 pm

OK,I will take your advice for my posts Kura.

May I make the Sweet One a werewolf?

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:26 pm

Hi there! Could I reserve the Reckless one as a Vampire?

As for childhood stories, I guess my favorite one is when I was at daycare and I didn't want to take anap with everyone else so instead I was drawing on construction paper. I kept making this really long story and gluing one piece of construction paper together with the rest each time I wanted to draw something new. The daycare people had to stop me because I'd glued, and I kid you not, probably 30 or more pieces of paper together.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:35 pm

@BespectacledBeauty
Approved! I love the story! Super interesting xD And your vampire request is also approved!

@Triblade
I like the character so far. Just a couple of things. Only one of the pictures (the last one) is working. Also, it just needs to be organized a bit better. But yes, it's alright if he's a werewolf!

@Cato the Great
I'm still waiting for your submission. Please get at least a WIP in soon ^^

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:58 am

I have come to eat your bacon. And claim that last character there. Probably go with the siren race. Makes the most sense

My favorite childhood stories are those weird Grimm ones. I don't know why.... Just the thought of an evil queen dancing in heated shoes till she died was funny for some reason XD
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:52 pm

@Cosmic
I glanced at a few of your past characters and posts. Will you be able to meet the required post-length? It is three-to-five paragraphs per post - and that means around 8-10 sentences per paragraph.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:02 pm

[center]Announcement Everyone!

All of the characters have been either taken, reserved, or I have received WIP's for them. The RP will beginning as soon as they are all submitted. If your CS is not completed by the time posting begins, you will not be allowed to post. If you go ahead and do so before completing your CS, I will remove you from the RP. Sorry to be strict, but it's my rules.

Also, I'll be placing a Character Opinions Forum once all of the characters are submitted. I'll notify you guys and provide a link as soon as I post it.

You have 24 hours to complete your WIP CS's, and/or submit a completed CS.

Side Note: My character sheet won't save the profile image, so it's showing up blank. I'll attempt to fix it, but if I can't, I'm not just going back on my own rules. It just won't save.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Kura Ravengade wrote:@Cosmic
I glanced at a few of your past characters and posts. Will you be able to meet the required post-length? It is three-to-five paragraphs per post - and that means around 8-10 sentences per paragraph.

My past posts? Yeah those were just paragraph RP's. Don't worry I do lit all the time. It's no trouble long as it's not all of the characters just running around like they don't know what's going on. (Seriously. One RP I was in was literally a page of characters confused.) lol but nah you have nothing to worry about. I got it.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Ahhh, I submitted a WIP but completely forgot to add the avatar icon ><

Usually after you submit a character you can't change that, so if it doesn't work I'm just going to delete that character and submit it again with the icon this time. I apologize for that, but not adding the icon drives me crazy.

*EDIT
Yeah, it's not working so I'm deleting and submitting a new one with the icon.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Can I reserve a female siren please? She would be the reckless one with the FC of Erisyuka from Karneval:
My favorite childhood story would have to be... The Ugly Duckling!

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:56 pm

I think it's all full now mate :c

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!