Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Resurrection Game

The Resurrection Game

a part of “The Resurrection Game”, a fictional universe by Finneline.

[REBOOT] You have died human whose desire to live is more than the scala allows. Nothing may change the undeniable fact that you're now a ghost.. almost nothing. [1 Male Role OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Resurrection Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Resurrection Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:54 am

Welcome to the reboot of
"The Resurrection Game"

I don't think every role will be filled, but if a decent amount of roleplayers, let's say, 3-4 gathered (me included) I'll start this roleplay anyways! So, please do reserve here, if you'd please ^^

Thank you for your interest!
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Resurrection Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 am

I have to say I am completely in love with the idea of this roleplay. I would like to pretty please reserve Female Ghost 4, as for her faceclaim I will use Tsumugi Kotobuki.

ImageWhoops I almost forgot the cute emoticon. ^^

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:53 am

Can I reserve female ghost 6? Face claim is Mahiru Banba from akuma no riddle...
Here's the emoticon \(^o^)/
This sounds like an awesome roleplay~ I can't wait!
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:10 am

Thank you very much, I appreciate it ^^ I was actually not confident enough because my first try with this idea failed miserably. Glad you two liked it! Definitely reserved for you both!

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:10 am

Oh this looks exciting^^! Your creativity is astounding, you are very talented. May I please reserve Human 4, as for his faceclaim I will be using Haruka Nanase
He's so cute(●^o^●

By the way here is my emoticon: ˞͛ʕ̡̢̡◌・ꄃ・◌ʔ̢̡̢˞͛ It's a bear ^^

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Hello! Can I please reserve Human Three? With the FC of Asako Natsume, from Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun? ^_^

Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:24 pm

May i reserve human 6? I think my FC will be...... Tsukishima Kei... From Haikyuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Yeah this nerd. NOW HUG ME (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Could I reserve Human 5? I'm not sure who my face claim will be yet, but I suppose Uemura Hitoe from WIXOSS would probably be most appropriate, so I guess I'll use her as a placeholder for the time being.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. I'll use Yomi Takanashi from Black Rock Shooter.

EDIT EDIT: BLUH. Bumped 7. Meant to hit 5. Stupid brain, y u no work?

EDIT EDIT EDIT: This is my face after realizing I also completely forgot to use an emoticon. (ﺧ益ﺨ)

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Thank you for all of your interest ^^
And for the kind words, scra ・(*/////∇/////*)・ But C O S M I C, may I just... pat your head? I love to mess around with people's hair ^^

Heh Feyblue, didn't see it so no worries. Actually, I am curious how you're able to accomplish a face like that... (‐^▽^‐)

Only three roles to go! Ghost 1, 3 and 5! Doesn't surprise me all female roles got reserved first.

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Would it be okay for me to reserve Ghost 3?
I'm not entirely sure how things will unfold, but I like your idea here and I want to join, though this is my first time using this site ^^"
It isn't my first time roleplaying, but I still need to get the hang of how things work around here XD

For my face claim (which I only know about by stalking all the other posts) I have Tohyama Kinji from Hidan no Aria.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Idiotic Noob on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve the role of Ghost 1? OwO
I'm not sure if the FC is going to be permanent or not and I'm really sorry for that. T_T
Oh, and I'll probably start on my character sheet on Thursday because I'm going to be really busy today. My apologies about that. T^T

FC: Byakuran
I'm going to have exams, so I will be semi-inactive this week.

Idiotic Noob
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:01 am

Nice RP! *.* May I reserve ghost 5?

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:16 am

@ Sigma
No worries! If you face any problems, just ask ;)

@ Idiotic Noob
Don't need to feel bad about it, you still have three days to finish the sheet anyways and honestly, it's not that much to fill in.

@ 143xinfinity
I am sorry, but please read through every information in the front page first.

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:19 am

Finneline wrote:@ Sigma
No worries! If you face any problems, just ask ;)

I'm going to go ahead and take you up on that right away XD
Is it okay if I change my FC to Hase Yuuki from Isshuukan Friends?

also, I already sent a wip of the character sheet so if I'm okay to switch then I need to do some changes to it

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:00 am

Alright! My bio is posted. Just a question for the GM, though. Are the Humans vulnerable to having their souls stolen if they fall in love with ANYONE, or does that only happen if it's with the ghosts? I've been reading some people's bios, and it seems a little vague...

...Also, I hereby vote that Outer Science be made the official theme song of this RP. Seriously, it just fits SO WELL.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marxism_smiles on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Hello Chaps

I wanted to straighten things out before I got too involved, is there still an open ghost position or did I just miss it?

I have never been involved in a Roleplay of this type, which is why I am quite fascinated :)

Marxism_smiles
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Marxism_smiles wrote:Hello Chaps

I wanted to straighten things out before I got too involved, is there still an open ghost position or did I just miss it?

I have never been involved in a Roleplay of this type, which is why I am quite fascinated :)

I think ghost 5 is still open but I'm not really sure so don't get too excited. Although, I believe the GM said in the post that after all the main roles as filled, extras can be added. Like, ghosts that haunt people or people who can see ghosts or other humans who will be in competition with the ghosts. SO theres that too

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marxism_smiles on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Sigma wrote:
Marxism_smiles wrote:Hello Chaps

I think ghost 5 is still open but I'm not really sure so don't get too excited. Although, I believe the GM said in the post that after all the main roles as filled, extras can be added. Like, ghosts that haunt people or people who can see ghosts or other humans who will be in competition with the ghosts. SO theres that too

Actually, that might be the ideal solution ( haunting ghost) but I remain open to the 5th ghost.

Marxism_smiles
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:38 am

Srsly sorry I was out yesterday. Thursdays just sucks for various of reasons. TT

@ Sigma

Ahaha, I understand why you want to have him instead, that's so twisted xD I'll change it right away!

@ Feyblue

Sry, I wasn't clear enough about that. It's ANYONE. Means there's two ways for a ghost to get the soul vulnerable: 1) By helping them out in their love life, means they play the cupid, getting them into, yeah, situation for love to develop. Coupling their target up, with other words. or 2) Flirting, tempting whatever to be their target love interest.

Though for both it applies who first realize their target is in love, gets them. Simple.

@ Marxism_smiles

Yeah Marx, it's open. I'll give the last main role to the one getting the password right only =)

EDIT: WARNING @Emmie_Hoeller & @Idiotic Noob
If you both don't send in a WIP by tomorrow, I have to open up your roles.

That's it. If I have all the attention with the red thing above, let me just throw in some questions.
1) This roleplay will have a restricted timeline and I'll count the days in the roleplay. So, how long should the Resurrection Games be (in roleplay, of course), what do you think?

2) It'll either begin with all the ghost coming new to class (boah yeah, six transfer students) or with my demon going around and introducing the ghosts to their targets whilst the humans already "knowing" my demon being the infirmary teacher (memory manipulation). What do you prefer?

3) Want a relationship thread? ^^

That's it folks! Have a nice day =)

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:31 am

@ finneline

I guess I'm going to reply pretty quickly considering I have next to no social life. *^*

QUESTION ANSWERS YAAAAAY

Well, even though it's roleplay days, it should still be semi-realistic, right? I mean, having the time limit at something like a few days is basically saying all the ghosts are going to die. On the contrary, having it over the span of several months is possibly too large of a time span? Actually, it depends on how long a roleplay day is I guess? Long story short, I have no idea. XD

I'm kinda a fan of the whole transfer student idea, but that's pretty much only because I'm a huge sucker for cliches

And what exactly is a relationship thread? The first thing that came to mind is one of those relationship chart thingies, but I doubt that's what you mean. However, considering that I don't know what it is, I would love to see one! ^^"

Also, I have one more question, though I'm probably asking a lot of things.
What were to happen if the a human found out about the whole Resurrection Game or if a ghost spills about it to a human? 0^0

EDIT: This is not important but for my signature does not appear on longer posts and that bothers me. Yupyup.

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!