Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Liberation Front

The Liberation Front

a part of “The Liberation Front”, a fictional universe by Felilla.

The once beautiful country of Deamore has been taken over and fallen into despair. The only ones willing to fight for their freedom is the Liberation Front.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Liberation Front”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Liberation Front

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Hello, peoples of Earth (I apologize if you are not of Earth, it's just something we say here)! You can make your reservations here. I would love for you to have an FC up on your first post, it makes it a bit easier for me, and if you would be so kind as to have a GIF, I would be very happy.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. No question is a bad question! Wow, that sounded like something a teacher would say. Anyways, be free to ask anything. I really want this roleplay to go well and I look forward to roleplaying with you all!
Last edited by Felilla on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Liberation Front

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Ohhhh~ looks very interesting. I didn't see any rules up so i didn't want to do anything too drastic *sweating intensifies* But i'd like the prince rule if thats ok
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Yeah, that's fine. I have the rules up now; my internet went out earlier so I couldn't put them up. ^_^' I can't wait to see your character. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Hmm... Interested- *Slaps self* What the hell am I saying?!

May I take the servant to the Princess please? Her Majik is... Unknown for me... It depends on her character creations
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Wouldn't mind reserving the Liberation front's second-in-command, if she hasn't been ninja'd yet. also, her magic will be the silly ability to manipulate paper. x)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:09 pm

So are there any limitations to these Majiks? :U

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinSai on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:14 pm

I'd love to reserve the prince's servant! As far as majik... I haven't quite decided yet, aha, but I'll be sure to post again once I've made a choice :,D

RinSai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:23 pm

May I reserve the Leader of the Liberation Front? I don't know my Majik yet but I'll tell you once I figure it outXD

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:28 pm

@Lufia, Byte, RinSai; yes, you may. I will have to ask if it is possible for you to find an FC as soon as possible.
@C O S M I C; I wouldn't think so. I mean obviously, they can't have the power of a God or something like that nor can they kill someone by looking at them. Each Majik should have it's own limitation in a way. Like my character Lisia has Mental Majik, which gives her basic mental abilities, but she has a distance limit on her Majik as well as certain forms of that Majik that take more energy out of her, etc. So, the Majik can be pretty much anything, but it (like all other things) has it's limitations.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:35 pm

@ઽ૮૨α; I'm so sorry, just gave that role away. I was just about to update the character's list. You are welcome to another role though. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Hmm.. So how about 6th sense Majik? Like interaction with the dead? Turning into a ghost himself? Possessing bodies and such?

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Ah :( Okay may I reserve Liberation Front Member 1? My FC would be Yuu Kanda.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:49 pm

@C O S M I C; that's a great idea! I have to ask though, do you have an FC? I didn't get a chance to edit the default for the first post because I had to go eat dinner. So, if you have an FC in mind, that's be great! The 6th Sense Majik sounds really cool.

@ઽ૮૨α, yes and I love the FC choice by the way. Once again, I'm really sorry...

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shazam on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:54 pm

I guess I would like to reserve Liberation Front Member #3 if that is okay?
Majik Unknown as of yet.
FC also unknown.

Shazam
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Thank you I have always wanted to use him XD And I finally got the chance^^

It's okay, it isn't your fault that your rp is so appealingCx

By the way I was wondering if you had any suggestions for my characters Majik based off of my FC. Cause I can't think of any.

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:58 pm

@Shazam; yes.

@Everyone, wow. Those roles filled up fast... Please, try to get me your FCs as soon as possible everyone. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:15 pm

@ઽ૮૨α; hmm... That's a toughie. I would say illusion, but some one already reserved that. Something having to do with ice and so maybe? Or, it's possible that he is able to use a Majik that makes him more agile and fast perhaps? Or he could have a Majik he can't use often because it exerts too much energy... I really don't know...

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Oh hmm. I guess my FC will be Ittoki Otoya. Such a goof.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riles on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 pm

I would like to reserve that 3rd liberation front member if possible haha, and would a magic that allowed you to use slightly sap others energies be allowed?

Riles
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shazam on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:37 pm

My FC will be Ronald Knox(Black Butler)
Last edited by Shazam on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shazam
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!