Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I am Different

I am Different

a part of “I am Different”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

People have suspected the government was hiding something for as long as anyone can remember. Nobody excepted how big of a secret this is. And they aren't going to stop.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I am Different”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I am Different

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "I am Different"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: I am Different

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Are we allowed to use anime as an FC? Also I would like to get approval on blood manipulation as a mutation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Anime is completely fine. I would have preferred more than one picture but whatever works for you is good.

Blood manipulation. Damn that just sounds cool. Go for it.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:27 pm

I would like the reserve a character with the FC Lauren Mayberry and the power of super strength
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:30 pm

I accidentally submitted her, she's almost done.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Can I reserve a character too? One with extreme intelligence.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Yes yes yes. Character looks good Chesire finish it whenever.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:10 pm

I finished her :D

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LonelyGhost on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:26 am

I would like to reserve a character. I'd like a female but a male would be fine if you think there are too many female characters at the moment. The mutation I want is the ability to create toxins as well as claws.
"So pick your path, pick your pill, pick your poison man.
Pick your passion pick your casket 'cause it's all the same" Betrayal by Boondox

LonelyGhost
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:10 am

May I reserve a female with mind reading/telepathy? It can also be a male if you prefer or there are too many females.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby howler_wolf on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:01 am

Can I reserve a male 5-17 with a mind control ability?

howler_wolf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:22 am

Haas!

Wazzup! Long time no type!

Can I also reserve Male 5? (And teleportation and enhanced cellular regeneration?)
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karakōl on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:05 am

Would you do if I do a male/female sibling pair? The male would have the ability to absorb/emit energy (being able to jump off a building unharmed, for example, as a result of his absorbing the impact, or killing a battery with his touch or adding a little "juice" to a punch), whereas the girl would have the ability to absorb and (theoretically—she can't actually do it) rearrange matter. Both of them have to absorb to stay alive or they start to absorb their own bodies. Additionally, they both have to keep calm to avoid absorbing things at random, which is a serious problem, as the older brother has... anger issues.

I just feel like they'd have a better dynamic as a pair—though I can do just one.

Karakōl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:25 am

I would like to join in this as well! It doesn't really matter to me whether I play male or female, but I would want a 5-17 year old. For the gender, I suppose I'll let you decide based on the amount of each, I guess?

I was thinking of centering my character around ESP related abilities, but I would need your say on them before I can start.

The first would be precognition, seeing into the future. However, the range of it is only in my general vicinity and reaches no more than around 1 minute into the future. This would allow my character to react appropriately to situations before they happen. The downside to this ability would be reaction times. Granted that the opponent is moving fast enough, the ability would be null since there isn't enough time to process the event.
A second would be Astral Projection which is a sort of third person perspective. Basically, he detaches his mind from his body and is able to move around spiritually. Downside to this would be that his physical body is immobile, thus making him vulnerable.
And the final one is on the list which is mind-reading.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Sorry for my brief inactivity due to school. I do not accept GENDER (character) reservations. Only mutation reservations. Again, first come first serve and I have yet to look at two female character sheets already submitted. Lonely ghost, your character abilities are fine. Sleathpanther, since you requested it first you can have mind reading/telepathy. Howler_wolf, mind control is very similar to mind reading. I in fact visioned them going hand in hand. Nevertheless, the ability is you accompany your mind control ability with another ability unrelated to mind reading. Mr.Baneling Squishy! Hey! mutation is fine, glad to see you again. Karakol, a brilliant idea but sadly your female character slot might be taken. I do apologize, but whoever submits first gets the slot. Depending on male female ratio, I may add another female and male slot. Sigma. Your mutations are great! Sadly, Howler_wolf already requested mind control. May I suggest any other psychical mutations instead of mental ones?

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Well. Win some, lose some. XD It's okay for me to just have the two then, right? I can really work on it right now, so I'll have to make it tomorrow. Hopefully the spots are still open when I wake up xD

Its okay to use an anime fc right?

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Yup, anime is fine as long as you have one picture. I doubt all male slots will be filled by tomorrow and depending on who submits what I may add more characters.

A note to everyone, even if I am not online to change the status of the reservations, if you are really dead set on a specific mutation and somebody has already requested it, feel free to submit your character the minute the reservation becomes invalid (they last twenty-four hours) and if you do so, please PM so I know that you recognized that the reservation was no longer applicable. It's cut-throat people. :p

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:18 am

Can I extend my reservation? I was at college for most of the day. Tomorrow, I'll finish my character sheet. I would also like to revise my character a little. They would have extreme intelligence, but as a side skill. Their main focus would be on control of electricity, but mainly in small doses, leading him to be able to control electronics from afar, even if they are not wirelessly connected. Maybe even some static electricity powers. His biggest weakness would probably involve water, or humidity. While he could do things hackers can only dream of with his mind, his powers become difficult to precisely control when wet, and the result could be his reserve of electrical energy being sapped clean out of him, or going haywire and shocking him or things around him for a few seconds before his, "battery," runs out, and/or he falls unconscious.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:24 am

Character is finished! YOu may now enjoy the company of Iziah Arrow Clark, a kid with the attention span smaller then himself!

But yeah, prepare to be awesomeified!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi I'm brand new to this site, and I'm just wondering how to submit the character profiles to you, because I've started working on one. Also I was wondering if I could reserve the cloning and photographic memory powers???

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!