Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love is a Fickle Matter

Reservations

a part of “Love is a Fickle Matter”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

For these six teenagers, their relationships are far from normal.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love is a Fickle Matter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:27 pm

For organization sake, please reserve characters in this forum.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Id like male (3)three please.

Oh and, Hmm.1. eyes I say. 2. Hmm, mysterious
Last edited by Ville.Sunfall on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:58 am

May I reserve female #2?

I think this is what you meant, but eyes and humor. :)

EDIT: I know I only reserved, but I was up and really excited so I made the character regardless XD Whether you accept her or not is cool with me. (I'd prefer you accept :D Please and Thank you!!)
Last edited by NasiaWords on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:27 am

Can I reserve Female #3? Please.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:54 pm

@Nasia

You are approved for your reservation and character. But if you could, would you mind elaborating on her personality a bit more?

@Ville.Sunfall

Aproved hun! :)

@Mei

My apologies, hun, but someone already requested that. It was before I had the chance to set up the Reservations forum. Also, you have neglected to read the rules. Request denied.

Also, all Face Claims are up for discussion, but you must discuss it with me before changing the appearance of your character

EDIT: Please reread your character's information that I gave you for basic, beginning personality and history traits (The main page). I've added a bit to each character.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:22 am

I would like to reserve Male #2.

Moderation and strength. Respectively.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:37 am

@MaxStokes

Approved, dear! <3

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yato on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:46 pm

I would love to take on Male #1?

Hands and Loyalty (No I do not have a hand fetish)

Yato
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:21 pm

@Yato

Normally I don't allow new roleplayers on this site into my RP's, but due to a combination of me needing the role filled, and my looking into the one roleplay you have joined and being quite impressed by your character sheet, I'll allow it. I did, however, read the only post you've gotten up on this website, and was just wondering if you are able to write longer posts than that??

If you are able to, I approve your request. Please get your CS in ASAP, cher, so we can start the roleplay :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yato on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:46 pm

Trust me when I say I can do much better. Nasia and I are in college together and happen to be in the same writing club. You have no worries about me being new other than me not knowing what half the buttons on this site are, haha.

I also want to know if Male #1 has the same last name as Female #1?

Yato
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:54 pm

@Yato

Thanks for reassuring me! I wasn't too worried to be honest, I just want to make sure, haha. If you need any help, I'd be more than happy to step in and be *DUN DUN DUN*

SPIDERWOMAN!

Yes, my secret identity is Spiderwoman.

SHHHH!

Don't tell anyone.

But anyways, as for the last name, I thought I would leave that up to you. If you read my character's history, you would know that she was the illegitimate daughter of their father, but she was taken in by the family when she was born. The family claimed to have adopted her. So your character would have the same last name as their father, since he wasn't a bastard child, but whether or not it's the same as her's is up to you. They could have kept her last name that she inherited from her mother and claimed that when they adopted her she already had a name, or they could have given her their last name in an effort to shield any hint of their father having had an affair.

If that makes sense.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!