Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-

a part of “Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

Rin Hayashi was a normal girl until she found people were hunting her down. Now she is told that she is the destroyer of the world and two groups are after her. Who will get to her first and will she even live?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:54 am

Reserve character here :)

Me and Rari will do our best to keep on top of everything.
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Chasing Rin Hayashi -Reboot-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:14 am

You two better keep on top of everything. Otherwise you aren't getting paid, jeez.

Would like to be the Protector for the Chikyuu no Mirai~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:39 am

Ha ha, we shall try our hardest Mr.Pants XD... And paid? I could get used to this :) Please send the money ASAP XD

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:40 am

Wooohoo! The Return of the Why Boner! With a Vengeance!!! xD

Good to have this RP Back and some of the originals >w< I'll get to making my Chars and revamping them :3 I'll be making Setsugie and Belldandy for starting, and maybe 1 or 2 more? I wont reserve anything (yet) until more people join and give them the chance to reserve :)
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby femspirk1701 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Hello everyone! I'm really new to RP'ing and this is my first time on any RP site, but I'm going to try my best to keep up with everyone. I submitted a character so I hope to be able to RP with you guys soon :)

femspirk1701
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Hey :) I read through your character and it all looked fine to me :) I'm going to wait for Rari to come on later to give it a second read through and it should all be good :) Also, welcome to the site.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby femspirk1701 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the welcome :) Just let me know if you need me to do anything, and I'll get right on it :)

femspirk1701
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Greetings,

I am interested in reserving the Shikaku soldier for my use, from what I saw he seemed to be open and I would like to play a fairly straightforward role of the subordinate, an honorable individual weary of false hopes and conscious of the fragility of social order. He is an intelligent person but largely unknown, just a soldier among many, he is motivated by his loyalty to Shikaku and the safe world for those close to him which it guarantees, unlike the liars and dreamers who in his view would gamble away all which they have built for vain hopes which if proven wrong could cost them everything they hold dear.

PS: I have to ask, from the summery provided I am led to understand that magic is a common aspect, I would like to hear more details regarding this, do even normal humans have some magical ability?

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:33 pm

Sure! I'll reserve your character spot right away :) And yes, magic is very common and even regular humans have it. It's explained more in the character sheet but if you still have some questions, you can always ask :)

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Welp I posted Setsugie in his revamped form, my back hurts a lot and my head is aching but you know the norm xD (I still have 2 more to go T^T) Also tell me what you think, I think there might be somethings I need to edit but I'll leave that to you to decide, if there's anything you want me to add or take out just say so :3

In the mean time I'll go make and Revamp Belldandy :D

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:31 am

Welcome back, son. I am retconning Razeluxe, so be prepared for that!

Also, I assume it is fine if I use Chidori again, right? I believe she was part of the group of swords or weapons or whatever that you had made?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:24 am

Yeah :) Belldandy and Chidori and both okay to come back. Also, I have finals these next two days and Thursday so I won't be able to focus much attention on the RP due to studying and finals. I skimmed through a lot of applications so I'll leave the final look through and acceptance to Rari. I'll hopefully be on Monday or Tuesday night or at random times :)

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:50 am

Hey,
So i apologize for not being on top of things as i should, I got sick yesterday and decided that sleeping it off would work best. It did, and so now i can be on top of things once again. Cant wait to see what you guys have submitted to us.

Anyways cant wait to get this show back on the road, welcome newcomers, and welcome back old friends~
Need...More...Coffee...

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:28 am

Yeah Famished completely fine ^_^ it was the Seven Virgin Blades or the Seven Blades of Old which ever is fine :3 I'll be revamping their story(during the war) as well as adding a bit here and there for when I post Belldandy, if you are interested.

:o Good to see you're feeling well rari! Thanks for the welcome and you guys/girls too, welcome back ^.^

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:06 pm

Woo! Done with finals scheduled for today :) I also was able to talk with Rari about the character sheets so I'll slowly be working through them and start accepting until I need to start studying for my test scheduled for tomorrow :) If I find any problems, I'll message you asap :P

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Hey Fem, just thought I'd tell you your accepted but you have one magic to fill in yet. You can decide on this later if you want but run the third power by me and Rari before you add it :)

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby femspirk1701 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Hi Kaire, thanks a ton for the acceptance! I'm really excited to be a part of all this ^_^ If anything I might add a magic power later, but I would for sure run it by you guys beforehand :)

femspirk1701
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Helloooo there :)
If it's still open, I'd like to reserve the Devil's Hand for Shikaku. Though I wanted to talk to you guys beforehand, I was thinking of making him/her an elf, not sure how that would work with them being those pure, beautiful beings and everything, but I can totally picture them cold and skeptical Thranduil style. Just let me know, kay?
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Saerith
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Yeah :) That's perfectly fine ^^ You can make their personality as different as you want, the description is just a generalization of the race.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:25 pm

@Saerith: Honestly, I always wanted to see an ugly or brutally scarred Elf just to break up the metonymy that is them being incredibly good looking all the time.

... Now I am tempted to make that. An Elf that was brutally scarred in the war with demons, perhaps having a massive disfiguring burn cover a large portion of his/her face... giving them social anxiety as well as a host of other trauma that would come with it, but, alas, I am already working on a character.

@Kaire: I am now writing the history, it should be done in a few hours as I have a tendency to write far more then I need to for histories.

I apologize for the hold up.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!