Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pandora Ex Machina: Into Chaos

a part of “Pandora Ex Machina: Into Chaos”, a fictional universe by MartinVole.

Plucked from their homes and worlds and placed within the strange dimension of the creator machine, Chaos, where they are to be tested, judged, and bets placed upon them by their arbiters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pandora Ex Machina: Into Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pandora Ex Machina: Into Chaos"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Re: Pandora Ex Machina: Into Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:47 pm

Wow! This seems like a super cool roleplay! Do you have a character sheet for us to fill out, or should we make our own?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Make your own as you see fit, there's no set style for this as long as it gives the idea adequately enough. =D

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:13 am

Hey!

Looks AWESOME. Yay.

Can I join in? Great. Thanks. I'll have a character up before long.

Have a nice day!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:25 am

Sure! Oh wait... you answered yourself. Oh. D=

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:21 am

:)

Sorry...

Just wondering, is magic a part of this? I wasn't considering it, but it might give me a leg up over the competition...

EDIT: Okay, fine, I was considering it... a lot. They had magic where she's from, and I'll go ahead and grant her the magical crap I envisioned, but if there's no magic... I'll find a way to make it work. Yeah.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:18 am

Magic exists here, yeah, but the natural inhabitants of this world function on a different kind of "magic". The natural inhabitants being Daemon Furor and Daemon Metus so far.

Edit: Note that it was stated by Daemon Furor that you are allowed your "skills" implies that magic still works.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:03 am

Okay thanks for the explanation. Hopefully I'll get my character up soon, though she's not quite finished.

* Note *

I have used Lissandra, the Ice Witch, from League of Legends, and the energy sword from Halo (Glacier's End) but I do not play lol and have only played Halo like once. So don't try to reference random stuff, I won't get it. :)

Have a nice day! Or night. Yeah!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:26 am

I never referenced LoL or Halo, unless you mean the names of each Daemon. They are just Latin words, Furor meaning "frenzy/craze" and Metus means "fears". And "arbiters" is just a position meaning they are judges of sort. I just like using the word "arbiter" better than "judge" or "overseer".

If you mean the two themselves, they were in the introduction. They are... their own sorta thing, I'll elaborate in the RP as time goes on. XD

Edit: Actually, I may as well state it... when you hear a being referred to as "Daemon" here by me as a title just consider them a strange sentient that is a blurred line between a machine/program and a living creature.
Last edited by MartinVole on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:46 am

I know, just like in OOC for people. And I've finished. Yay!!! Hope you like Molkrii!

Now I want to make an arbiter... hmmm...

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:05 am

Just read it! I am very curious view this place, Furor, and Metus since they are beyond high tech. Wonder if they will agree or conflict. I'll wait and see. D=

Also, thanks for signing up, really appreciated! Hope to see this grow with others joining. :)

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:44 pm

Are you going to create characters for your arbiters? I'm curious...

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:48 pm

Yeah, I am currently. Just making up some icons for them.

Edit: Details on Daemon Furor up. Still got the images to make and put up but at least you'll know what to expect of him as an Arbiter.

Edit 2: Daemon Metus up, both are WIPs but the key details are up at least.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Okay, nice! I think I'll make an Arbiter as well, but Molkrii's Arbiter would be Daemon Furor.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:06 am

Kind of started but mostly character building right now except for Daemon Furor mentioning Molkrii, oh and have sort of a picture for Daemon Furor up.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:07 pm

I finished my Arbiter, Thaumara. Yay.

I think she'd either sponsor Mia or Aranel. Just to make sure, each Arbiter only has one player, right?

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:11 am

Sorry I didn't answer before. :( Well, not necessarily, they generally have a view or point. Furor favors Molkrii more-so because since she's now an AI she no longer feels things such as misery or hatred, to him a perfect state of being.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:50 pm

Question: Do you have a preference for photo references (i.e. drawn or real life)?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:59 am

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ wrote:Question: Do you have a preference for photo references (i.e. drawn or real life)?

No actual preference. I will be using mostly drawn myself because photos wouldn't work for the crazy things I have.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:27 am

Disturbing Question Time!!!

Are we supposed to kill each other?

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!