Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seasons of Earth

Reservations

a part of “Seasons of Earth”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

Four odd teenagers arrive in town, stirring summer vacation up for for normal teenagers. Will the Star Guardians be able to control the teenagers - the Seasons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seasons of Earth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:08 am

Please post all Reservation Requests within this Thread.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:29 am

May I reserve Shy and Sweet Character/Role 4?
Hmm... That would be a hard decision, but I would think my favorite trait in a person would be if they're a mystery. I don't know if that would count as a trait buy it's one of the things I love in a person. I'd rather not know writing about them easily, compared to having to get confused and figuring out a person.
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:46 am

Hello there, I would like to be reserved for the WInter season please?

Physical || Hm, I 'd like to think that the hair is my favorite physical trait. I mean their hair doesn't really have to be formed into a mohawk and died unique colors. But, it would be nice to look at once in awhile. Since I am the one to have the uniqueness when it comes to my hair.

Personality || I don't know really. It just depends. They have to take a joke. I love jokers but, only if they are serious when needed to be. I like making people laugh and that's one of my big traits. So, if someone shares the same trait... WE ARE SOULMATES BRUH!~

"If i'm dying. You dying with me. Ain't no choice!"
"We eat lunch together, and forever!"
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:09 pm

[I] Requests: Denied

Why? Failure to follow request format. You're welcome to resubmit your request with the proper format, since you both had the passwords right though! :)[I]

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:39 pm

May I request Shy and Sweet Character/Role 4 with face claim Mei Tachibana?

For a physical trait I love dimples! They're so so cuteee!
Hmm... That would be a hard decision, but I would think my favorite trait in a person would be if they're a mystery. I don't know if that would count as a trait buy it's one of the things I love in a person. I'd rather not know writing about them easily, compared to having to get confused and figuring out a person.

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:21 am

May I request Winter with face claim Mamura Daiki?

Physical || Hm, I 'd like to think that the hair is my favorite physical trait. I mean their hair doesn't really have to be formed into a mohawk and died unique colors. But, it would be nice to look at once in awhile. Since I am the one to have the uniqueness when it comes to my hair.

Personality || I don't know really. It just depends. They have to take a joke. I love jokers but, only if they are serious when needed to be. I like making people laugh and that's one of my big traits. So, if someone shares the same trait... WE ARE SOULMATES BRUH!~

(( That was really embarrassing... To tell you the truth. I thought this was for NPC's or something! Though I did do this at night, I should've read carefully... ))

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:30 am

Anraee

Request: Approved

Naught

Request: Partially Approved

Reason?: You used the skelly, but not the correct one. I needed the one for the Seasons Request, which include your character's pet, enhancement, etc. Please send me that in a PM.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:00 pm

May I request Winter with face claim Sasha Blouse, with Interspecies communication, Rodent: albino mouse, Acoustic, and Aggressive People

Physical: Eyes
Personality: Uuug.... Well. They have to take jokes the way i take them the pretty much have to be a goof like me
"just sleep and the pain will fade away..."- page 20 Asmundur

Ignetio
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Request: Partially approved

Why?: It's my fault, really. I forgot to strike out some of the options that were left open for the last season. Please recheck them and see if you're still interested. If not, I'm willing to negotiate on the season's extras!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:33 pm

Round 2! Request

May I request Spring with face claim Sasha Blouse, with Increased smell, Reptile, wind (pungi), and Aggressive?

Physical: Eyes
Personality:They have to take jokes the way i take them the pretty much have to be a goof like me

Ignetio
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:48 pm

Ignetio

Request: Approved

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!