Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beyond The Sea

Beyond The Sea

a part of “Beyond The Sea”, a fictional universe by lizardheartstring.

Paradise can't be found in the familiar, but in the unknown. Welcome to Atlantis, the ocean's fastest growing graveyard. { MORE INSIDE! }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beyond The Sea”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beyond The Sea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Beyond The Sea"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Beyond The Sea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Could I reserve the cabaret performer #1?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:50 pm

I have to join. If I don't I might die inside. Could I have the Herbal Medicine Shop owner pretty please? xD

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:11 pm

@lolamarie26 Reserved!
@Simple_Imperfections Of course! Glad to have you :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Can I reserve the Music Store Owner? I'll have a FC soon.

Edit
Here she is. Arvil Lavigne.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:43 pm

@afreerobin Sure thing! :) Reserved.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:53 pm

May I reserve the Boutique Owner with the power of Persuasion and the FC IU (Lee Ji Eun)?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:00 pm

Hey @Bleeding! Why of course you can! Glad to have you :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Hey I'd like to reserve the bartender. I have yet to decide the face claim but should have one soon.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:08 pm

I'm actually really excite for this RP! I have this charrie I never got to use and I'm going to use her. Hence why I got my WIP in so fast. ANY WHO!

FC: Cher Lloyd
I forgot to tell you. xD

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi there, I would like to reserve two characters :)

The first would be the Museum Owner:
    FC: Gal Gadot, with the power of Retrocognition or Psychometry

The second would be nurse #1:
    FC: Sam Claflin, with the power of Empathic Healing (though this might change)
Last edited by Cloud on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:28 pm

@Simple_Imperfections I was wondering why you got it done so fast! lol :D
@Cloud Reserved and Reserved :)
@Duct Tape Sure thing! No worries.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Kyrie is finished! May I please have Cabaret waiter #1 pretty please!
FC: Romeo Miller! Alex Pettyfer I like him better.
Last edited by Simple_Imperfections on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:12 pm

May I reserve a female library owner with minor mind reading/telepathic powers and male coffee shop owner with shape shifting abilities?

-edit- the shapeshifting abilities will only apply to humans and not shapeshifting between animals
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:29 pm

@Simple No prob!
@Haas33 sure thing! I'll reserve them for you! :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:38 pm

May I reserve the Coffee Shop Employee? Her Fc will be Park Shin Hye ~ <3

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello!

Would it be ok if I reserved Cabaret Performer #2 with the
power of emotion manipulation and a FC of Lily Cole?

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Hello! May I please reserve a role?

{ Name || Library Assistant || Power || OPEN }

I'm thinking about making her power Levitation, because she could use it to move books. I dunno if it would have as big of a time limit till recharge as some other powers so it seems more fitting.

Also, Face Claim will be Kathryn Prescott, but it may change later if I find a better one.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Reidy-Reid
- moved to cl.love -

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:26 pm

@Urania Reserved!
@TheShyGirl Double Reserved!
@Reidy-Reid Triple Reserved!

I can't believe how many people are interested in this roleplay! Thanks guys...I can tell this is going to be fun :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:43 pm

Hello! Wow, this looks fun. Hopefully it actually becomes something, unlike many other roleplays that I've applied for ;-;
May I reserve
{Name || Herbal Medicine Shop Assistant || Power || OPEN }
FC : Lilly Collins. As for a power, I'll have to think a bit :3
EDIT : I'm thinking for a power, possibly Psychometry? Thoughts?
Last edited by The Toxic Cereus on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!