Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising

a part of “RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

The Grimm are growing in number, Huntsmen and Huntresses are falling all over Remnant. The Four Kingdoms have united at Beacon Academy and brought all top students with them, the borders have been closed. This is Graduation/War!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:18 am

Oh cool a RWBY roleplay. I'd definitely love to be a part of this if you don't mind?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:26 am

Oh yeah, RWBY, Before I start anything, Can you explain the stat system? Can I be a 10 in everything? or do we balance it out with a system where you spend a total amount of points?

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:53 am

a RWBY role play? Ok, you might have sparked this RPGGW vet to come out of retirement.
Life is but a sea of evil hell fire and brimstone, and it is only up to you weather you fight it and stay true, or accept it and let it control you...But it either the beginning of an golden era, or the beginning of the end for us all...

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:19 am

This seems rather casual, but I'm in for the change of pace. Though I have the same question as Phantom so I'll wait until it's answered before I make a character.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:55 am

I would love to join!
Hope you don't mind me PM'ing you my bio.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am

Oh sweet! Hope you won't mind if I bring Bron back would ya?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:57 am

@Blue, join up!
@Shadow amd Sigma, it has to be balanced, imagine having to fight a character that was a perfect 10 in everything, they would be unstoppable and undefeatable, the limit is no higher than a 7 on any skill and must not go over 25 points in total.
@CutUp, You know I don't!!!
@Gypsy, Join up!!

There are 12 spots, 4 of which are actual Characters: Ruby and Weiss, Jaune and Pyrrha. Pick your names wisely, because you will have to make a color out of the initials. Be aware, this may get your character nearly killed almost every time you make them move.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Okay, The color thing is a thing they actually do, But trying to make colors, When almost no one has made a character is kind of...unreliable, I was originally just going to wait, but, I'm giving color ideas right now, RIGHT NOW.

AZRE(Azure)
ASHE(Ash)
IRIS(Iris)
JADE(Jade)
ONYX(Onyx)
SPHR(Sapphire)
SMOK(Smoke)
UMBR(Umber)

If one of these names sound cool enough, Say it, And we will pick letters. K, Thanks, Bye

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:00 pm

I've already made a character.
Her name is Terry.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:12 pm

Hi there so I just made a character. I think I've filled everything in, but if I didn't please let me know. And my charters name is Sienna so any of the team names with an s sounds good to me haha, though I think ASHE is my favorite. Just saying lol

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:14 pm

I'm probably not going to be able to make my character until tomorrow but I plan on naming him Solomon so any of the names with S will work just fine for me.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:00 pm

OH yeah, Remember you can use your last name if needed, Lie Ren, uses Ren in the actual series, So try to align the last name with one of the ideas if you already thought of a first, Bye again,

Edit : After taking a look at everyone's preferences, I might choose E for now, Who knows?
Last edited by phantasms on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:05 pm

So, I won't be able to make a character just yet due to summer school business though I should, hopefully, be able to make one tomorrow.

In regards to the team names suggested, I'm quite liking Azre just because of the color. So I may aim to steal the Z or something from it depending on whether or not it gets taken before I can start making the character. Anyways I gotta get off for now.

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Managed to get some time to myself today so I was able to finish my character. Just submitted him.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:59 am

Please when creating a character, think of what can be used as a proper semblance, something that can be created by your aura, a representation of your character's very soul. Think deeply because at the root of all semblance there may be a psychological correspondence to it, a need for some sort of added strength that has existed in that person for long before they were capable of manipulating their aura.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom's Bullet on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:05 am

Done

Phantom's Bullet
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koromaru on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 am

Hey, if there are any more spaces open, I am interested in a spot. I already have a character made up and everything if you guys are willing to add one more.
"I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come..."

Koromaru
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:45 am

Hello, everyone, it seems that we will be having a hellish time getting team names together since we have so many S's.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:16 am

Yeah that's gonna be a fun time

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!