Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

As Real As Can Be

Real As Can Be {Reboot}

a part of “As Real As Can Be”, a fictional universe by Aquamarine.

{Reboot} In this small town, all legends, fairy tales, and myths are real and walking among each other. Will the stories change or will they remain the same?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “As Real As Can Be”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Real As Can Be {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Real As Can Be {Reboot}"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Real As Can Be {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:22 pm

Beauty and the Beast- Belle

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:45 pm

Lindsay Hansen to portray Ariel from The Little Mermaid.

Ariel was born the youngest of her father's daughters. A curious fish by nature, and a rebel at heart, she made a deal with a sea witch to obtain the power of shifting into a human in order to pursue love. She was briefly happy with her new husband-- until an unfortunate accident separated them, not only physically but also in Ariel's memory. She washed up upon the shore of a town she'd never seen before with little to no memory of her past life with her true love or her previous life. With only a name to guide her in the right direction, will the little fish make it in 'a whole new world'?

My favorite story is Alice in Wonderland.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:59 pm

@Jynxii: She is added.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:17 am

Thank you! (:

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:45 am

Hey! I was hoping I could do two characters, Hansel and Gretel, from Hansel and Gretel.

If so, I would have FC: Juno Temple for Gretel, and I haven't yet decided on FC for Hansel.

Also my biopic is still coming...

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:09 am

Yeah that's fine. Just let me know the face claim and small bios when you can.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:57 am

Thanks so much :D
Okay, Hansel and Gretel have same small bio (hope that's okay), it is

Hansel and Gretel were betrayed and abandoned by their father. They were found by a woman who let them stay in one of the empty rooms at the Nursing Home where she worked. For some strange reason all the old people loved Hansel and Gretel, and no one ever asked them to leave, so that’s where they stayed. Oh, and both Hansel and Gretel are witches, and they have to stay on the down low cause a bunch of witches that their dad pissed off are after them.

and FC for Hansel is Hunter Parrish

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:13 am

I love Juno! Nice pick of Hunter for Hansel!

I'll have Belle's mini-bio up tomorrow! After some long awaited snoozes!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:24 am

Alright, thanks for the update guys! c:

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:11 am

Thanks Sparrow! I wasn't sure about Hunter, but in the end he was the only blonde FC I really felt what suit Hansel

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:02 am

Hey :) Just submitted both my characters, hope you like em and let me know if you want to change anything!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:34 pm

Hey! This looks really interesting and I'd love to join- I just have one quick question. Are we obliged to pick from the characters on the front page or do we suggest our own?

EDIT: nevermind, found that out. Could I reserve Tinkerbell, FC: Lindsey Stirling? My favourite fairy tale is probably Beauty and the Beast.

Mini Bio:

When you can only experience one emotion at a time, making friends is hard. However, making enemies is easy. Tink was content in Neverland, that was for sure. However, her jealousy got the better of her. Peter's constant longing after a "mother" and somebody to look after them and worse- a friend that wasn't Tink- made her angry and jealous. Angry enough to leave Neverland and travel to a new, strange land. Now, her moods are better under control, but mixed emotions was never a problem for her.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Ah why hello.
I was wondering if perhaps I could reserve Rumpelstiltskin! (I've always loved that little trickster.)
My favorite legend or myth? That's kinda hard? I like Donkeyskin. . . But for a faceclaim I was thinking Tom Hiddleston!
Omg he melts my soul okay..

For a bio. . . Hmm.

"Most people with the levels of magic, dark and otherwise, that he had it was only a matter of time before he became unhinged. Only then he became more powerful, for had nothing to lose. Then he met her, the beautiful maid who's father claimed she could weave hay into gold. He watched her for days, watched tears stain her babydoll face. He approached with high hopes, but she was disgusted by his appearance. He didn't mind, he told her he'd help if she loved only him. She agreed. After the deed was done, she fled the disfigured man for the prince. Enraged Rumpelstiltskin took their firstborn child and fled. Determined never to trust again. His power stayed and many come to him for help. The mad man always helps, but where magic is involved, so is consequence."

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:42 pm

@Alliqua Damn you for bringing out my OUAT feels and wanting Rumple and Belle together!!!! lol

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm

Oh my god, I wasn't the only one who thought OUAT when I saw him? Thank god for that!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:05 pm

I prefer Tom to OUAT's casting choice, but I do love the character on the show, too. ^^

Side note! If anyone wants to talk character relations, drop me a PM! :D

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:14 pm

I looooove Robert- but either way. Lol :P

Name: Belle French
Fairy Tale/Myth/Legend: Beauty and the Beast || Belle is a smart girl. Her mother died she was young it is sad that her mother's beauty was passed to her daughter. Throughout school, she was never interested in being a popular girl or dating. She took care of her father and worked on school work. She reads any book she can get her hands on and has a huge collection at home. Typically if the library doesn't have the book, she does and the town know to go to her if they need a book to read that isn't in stock. She freely lends out her books and keeps track of who has what. Though she is working on her own writer, she helps her father out whenever she can. He is the caretaker for Mayor Hood. Soon she finds out that her father is very sick and has to go into the hospital. In order to keep him insured for his health, Belle moves into the mayor's home as the new caretaker. She hardly sees him and wonders why he hides himself away.
Face Claim: Adelaide Kane

Name: Peter Pan
Fairy Tale/Myth/Legend: Peter Pan || Peter Pan was a boy who never wanted to grow old. He loved being with the lost boys. Though he always longed for a mother, he feared what it would mean to grow old and half responsibilities of an adult. Soon after Tink left Neverland, he realizes he was in love with her. He follows her to a new world but does not find her. What he didn't realize that now that he has gone back to the real world he has begun to age in the past few years he has aged from ten to twenty-seven. His memories of Neverland and Tink have also begun to fade. All is he knows is that he is searching for someone, he loves to have fun and hates responsibility. Most people call him a "man-boy" because of his boyish behavior. And now he's in a new city, moving from place to place to find whatever it is that he could be looking for.
Face Claim: Scott Michael Foster

I'll be working on these characters. Drop me a line if you have an idea for our characters!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:38 pm

In general, I prefer Tom, but Robert was the perfect casting for Rumple in the show, I think. He can play both The Dark One and Mr Gold perfectly.

And sparrow, I love your idea for Peter. Can't wait to work with you on this :)

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:00 pm

*Waggles my eyebrows chuckling manically*
I haven't finished him yet, but like, if you want relationship discussions, I'm open ;)

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!