Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

As Real As Can Be

Real As Can Be {Reboot}

a part of “As Real As Can Be”, a fictional universe by Aquamarine.

{Reboot} In this small town, all legends, fairy tales, and myths are real and walking among each other. Will the stories change or will they remain the same?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “As Real As Can Be”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Real As Can Be {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Wondering if I'm not too late in making a character? Or two to be exact. I'll be mixing up The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids with The Boy Who Cried Wolf, or in this case, The Girl Who Cried Wolf.

My wolf will be Tyler Posey, he'll be 23.

He was born to a huntress who lived in the forest by herself. He was the seventh child and had six other siblings, 3 brothers and 3 sisters. They were all very close but since he was the youngest he was picked on the most by his older siblings but nothing more than sibling love. One day his mother told the children that she was going out to hunt and to be wary because there was a wolf lurking around. The children all told their mother that they wouldn't open the door to no one that wasn't her and with that she left. Now hours passed before they heard anything until a knock came from the door. The person on the other side claimed to be their mother who has come back from the hunt but they wern't convinced because the persons voice sounding scratchy, not gentle like their mothers so they refused to open the door and said "Your not our mother! Your the wolf." The wolf left and came back once more this time he had designed his voice and the children fell for it letting the wolf into the house. All the children were slaughtered except for the seventh child who only revived a bite from the wolf before the mother came back and shot the wolf dead. The seventh child though was cursed by the beast to take it's form and the mother ended her life after the sorrow and depression of losing almost all her children consumed her. The little boy traveled the land learning how to control his new found power and one day came across a farm and saw a little girl about his age that was playing in the fields. He wanted a friend, he never had one before so in his wolf he went over to the girl only to scare her and have her run away crying wolf. Frightened himself by her reaction the boy retreated back into the woods. The next day came and he saw the same girl playing out in the field and so he concentrated and tried hard to change back into his human appearance only to be caught between wolf and man. He went over to the girl again and she did the same as before, ran away crying wolf. The third day came and the girl was sitting in the fields crying her little eyes out. Finally turning himself back into his human form the boy went over and asked her what was wrong. She explained how no one believed her about the wolf living in the woods or anything for that matter and he told her that they were stupid not to believe her and how the wolf wasn't here to hurt anyone. The two became quick friends and she learned about who he was but by then she wasn't frightened anymore. One day after being yelled at by her cruel father, the two ran away together and traveled until landing in this odd little town.

My girl will be Emma Watson and she'll be 21.

She was the only daughter of a bitter farmer. Ever since she could walk she has been working non stop on the farm. Her mother had died giving birth to her and so her father blamed her for her mother's death which is why he treated her so bad. The girls only escape were the flower fields beyond the farm. After she finished all the work on the farm for the day she would go play in the field. One day though, while playing in the fields she was approached by a wolf which were odd to see in these parts. Terrified and confused the girl ran back to her father who was in town. She cried wolf and told her father what she saw. In return he gathered a few towns people and they went to where she had seen the wolf with shotguns in hand. Once they arrived there was no wolf in sight and the girl told her father that it must have ran away. The next day came and she thought it was safe to return to the fields so she did but once again the wolf came but he looked like he was both beast and man so scared she ran away once again crying wolf to her father. They all came to the fields with shotguns in hand once more but found nothing, by this time no one believed that there was a wolf and that the girl was just lying to get attention. On the third day while trying to explain to her father that she wasn't lying about the wolf he struck her right across the cheek and she ran towards the fields, no one believed her and she felt hopeless. Out of nowhere a boy around her age came out of the woods and comforted her. He was a nice, sweet boy who cheered her right up. Days went by and she continued to visit the boy in the flower fields until one day she saw the boy turn into a wolf but by then she had her suspicions and didn't really fear him anymore. Instead they ran away together, growing up on the road and living how they could, with each other by their side until they stumbled upon this small town.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Yes we are still accepting characters! Keep em coming!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:50 pm

All characters are welcome! c:
ImageImage
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:17 am

I was almost done with all the formatting for Cruella and then my computer decided to refresh the page without saving it :) :) :) :) So great. Love life. Yay.

Despite this setback, I'll submit something tonight!

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:28 pm

OMG I DID THAT TOO LUCKY WITH BELLE!!!!! I feel you! Sending love your way!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Hello everyone! The Relationship sheet has been updated! Please update your posts!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:09 pm

We've started!! :D

And

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:13 am

LOL You are crazy, and I love it!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:51 pm

my CS is done! Now I just gotta figure out how to jump in!
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:27 pm

Yes! Technically as long as you're accepted and you know your character you can jump in. Lol Like me. X'D I'm slowly getting through my Cs.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:54 am

Name: Viviane Pond
Fairy Tale/Myth/Legend: Lady of the Lake & King Arthur || Viviane's tale first began a very long time ago. In fact, she's impossibly old thanks to the magic of a friend Merlin. Her passage through time has one purpose. She's awaiting the arrival of King Arthur to be reborn. He's been reborn several times but each time he's met the same fate as before. Every time she tries to change his fate, but she is unable to. This time she has a new plan and now Guinevere reincarnation will not be able to betray Arthur and start his defeat. She will not be defeated this time. She's been in Crimson Grove waiting for the arrival of the reincarnation of King Arthur.
Face Claim: Sophie Turner

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Alright so, I haven't completed Dr. Weaver yet... >_> But I saw everyone posting and freaked out so I quickly tossed him in T~T
But I hope his first appearance is satisfactory! I'll finish him I swear V_V I just get sidetracked so easily...
I'm pretty pumped for this? Yes? Yeah. So let's just see where this goes. ALSO aghhh I mentioned a name in my post. Adelaide. I might be needing to submit a character sheet for her? She's the maiden's child that Rumple took! However she's in a coma at the hospital where he works and she has been ever since he arrived back. The transport was rough for her yada yada. SO 'm gonna whip up a little sheet for her, so her reserve~

Fairytale|Rumplestiltskin - stolen child (I'm not sure if there's a Sleeping Beauty yet? If not I'd like this to be my take on that as well, if there is ignore this part of the reserve.)
FC||Mekhai Allen Anderson
Bio
"A babe who only knew the face of one man. A dark man who was only kind to her. He truly cared for her and she looked upon him as her father. One day they were leaving their old home and he told her they would always be together. He kissed her forehead and whispered her name. Adelaide. Then darkness consumed her. She's been sleeping ever since.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:11 pm

No sleep beauty as of yet! She's so cute!!!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Alrighty I'm going to add two more of my peoples in here! And maybe one other, Gotta see how that goes first! Anyway! Here they are.

May I present Merlin Ambrosius with the Fc of Robert Sheehan! He'll be 20 .
Story: King Arthur, Merlin

Merlin has been around for a long, long time. Ever since the first king author met his end the tricky wizard has been in a deep slumber, regaining his strength and magic, letting Viviane do all the work that he was suppose to do. It's been centuries since he has seen the new world but he seems to be getting around quite well. Merlin has an agenda though, to go bug the hell out of Viviane, the one he loves.

Now my next character is going to be the tooth fairy and her Fc will be Chloe Norgaard. She will look to be around 25.
Her name will be Peridot Toothing

She'll be the energetic woman who own the local candy store, If there is a candy store . . . or if I can do that? If not that's fine! She's been in Crimson Grove for a while and is a big sweet freak. You'd never see her without eating some kind of candy and despite eating all that sugar she never gets a cavity.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:56 pm

I was contemplating leaving posting for another while, but judging by the length of that post, I was right to post this evening, I think xD
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Phew! I know what you mean icat, that was a super long post, so much is happening in that diner ahah

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:48 am

You know what? I think I'm going to add a second character.

The Tin Man | FC: Gustav Wood | The Wizard of Oz

Mini bio:

The Tin Man once had a heart. However, when he pretended to be in love with a witch to gain the favour of another, it backfired badly. The witch took his heart and hid it away. He was sent to an evil queen to work as a replacement for her disloyal huntsman, who had let the traitor Snow White survive. When she died, he was suddenly left without a purpose. The witch then turned him to tin, viewing him as worthless. He was left to rust in the forest- until a group of people came along and helped him to meet the Wizard, who turned him back into a human and gave him a heart. However, he's still unsure of his purpose.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SliderSoul on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:53 am

I've made a new OOC to let everyone know what was going on.

"Do we need to know each other's face to really care and love one another?
I barely even know your face,
But I already really love you.
Why?
Maybe that's because that's the real meaning of,
Ever Lasting Friendship."

SliderSoul
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:55 pm

Characters are allowed. c:

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:09 am

My post will be worked on tomorrow, if you're in a scene with me (or are talking to me) just give me a chance!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!